The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2002, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
The confirm one is when she is working in GL lor .... ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally posted by shyboy

Bro King, 'ren xin nan ce' hor, during the 4days she's here, she gave me 3 different timeframes regarding her return, knn dunno which one to believe

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 10-09-2002, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
When I was at HQ, saw quite a number of chio bo. But don't know their name. Saw Yi Yi...quite delicious.
Saw one kena reject at around 11pm...but quite delicious too & very sexy...any bro know what's her name?
Old 10-09-2002, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JaguarLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro jag, no need to be jealous ..... she say she will miss me and I told her to go buy a teddy bear to hug .... HA HA HA

Hahaha.. not bad leh.. "you see teddy bear is the same as seeing me".. so romantic ar!
Old 10-09-2002, 02:30 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
that was Sammi1 ..... if I did not have my desert today, sure to save her ....... we were all waiting for you to take action to be hero as we were all done for the day ..... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by decent02
When I was at HQ, saw quite a number of chio bo. But don't know their name. Saw Yi Yi...quite delicious.
Saw one kena reject at around 11pm...but quite delicious too & very sexy...any bro know what's her name?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 10-09-2002, 02:31 AM
Samster

decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Last Day for Desert

Quote:
bro decent, if you want desert, you better rush down to HQ today as she will be leaving for her leave tomorrow

Bro King...really have to thank you for reminding me to take my sweet dessert if not have to wait for another month or maybe not... you are a bro indeed...clap...clap...
Old 10-09-2002, 02:31 AM
Samster

hmmmmmmm ........... new pick up line for bro hustler ... ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally posted by JaguarLuv

Hahaha.. not bad leh.. "you see teddy bear is the same as seeing me".. so romantic ar!

Old 10-09-2002, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro decent02, dat was samm1, me wanted to 'save' her but the small head cannot wake up for action hahaha......

Bro Shyboy...I nearly want to give up my sweet desert and opt for her. Shall target her the next time....Thanks
Old 10-09-2002, 02:35 AM
Samster

please join the Q again ...... remember her service so so only.

Quote:

Bro Shyboy...I nearly want to give up my sweet desert and opt for her. Shall target her the next time....Thanks

Old 10-09-2002, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro decent02, mus trade those short-term units first, lucy liu can try another day kekeke..tml got pointers for epl hee hee....
Have to consult Edwin Yeo first... but now he bey chun already. Initially he was quite spot on!

Could check this web site www.asianwinners.com...their prediction quite accurate.

TMl what match... kenna toothache ... now leg soft ...cannot think...Ha...Ha
Old 10-09-2002, 02:45 AM
Samster

Any Bro here agree Sweet Secrect looks a bit like Zoe Tay ?
Old 10-09-2002, 02:58 AM
Samster

bro decent, don't have to agree ........... that was the biggest clue I gave ... hee hee

Quote:
Any Bro here agree Sweet Secrect looks a bit like Zoe Tay ?

Old 10-09-2002, 03:10 AM
Samster

King's Updated Party Gals List Since June 2001

Time for my personel Party Gal list update.

Here is the updated list, from A-Z, no rankings! Good and bad bonks included.

1- AA
2- ANGEL (retired)
3- AMY
4- APPLE
5- BAI HONG (retired)
6- BAI XUE
7- BIBI 1
8- BIBI 2
9- BLUE DIAMOND
10- CEFIRO
11- CHELSEA
12- CHRIS
13- CIVIC
14- COCO L22
15- COLA L22
16- CRYSTAL
17- D24
18- DIAMOND
19- EAST
20- ELAIN
21- EMELDA
22- EVA WH08
23- FANNY
24- HAI CHEW
25- HAI SAN
26- HAI YAN
27- HELLO KITTY
28- HUI YU
29- JOJO L16 (retired)
30- JOLENE
31- KA LENG
32- KAREN
33- KIMMIE
34- KISSME
35- KITTY
36- LEEDS
37- LENG LENG
38- LEE WEN
39- LIVERPOOL (retired)
40- LISA
41- LS
42- MALAYSIA ICE (retired)
43- MAY BO
44- MEI HUI
45- MEI ZHI
46- MG
47- MIAO MIAO
48- MIKI
49- MJ
50- MONEY (retired)
51- MUN MUN (retired)
52- OG
53- ORANGE
54- PEE YI
55- PINKY
56- QUEEN
57- RUYI
58- S. ONE
59- SALEM
60- SAMMEI
61- SAMMIE 1
62- SAN SAN
63- SAN SAN (new) (retired)
64- SUGAR
65- SONY
66- TERESA
67- TOTO
68- VIOLET
69- WEN FANG (retired)
70- WINE
71- XIAO YU
72- XUE WEN
73- YAN ER
74- YOKO L28
75- YUKI
76- YUKI SEXY
77- ZHEN ZHEN L18
78- ZHEN ZHEN L28
79- ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Anyway this is my most updated list. Looks like I must update this more often.

Last edited by cuntking; 10-09-2002 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: King's Updated Party Gals List Since June 2001

Quote:
Time for my personel Party Gal list update.

Here is the updated list, from A-Z, no rankings! Good and bad bonks included.

Anyway this is my most updated list. Looks like I must update this more often.

Bro cuntking

Your list is super long lah.............All other bros only can smell smoke from far..........Well done.........Soon you would reach the 100 diffferent gals bonk record.............btw can you still remember all the bonk happening with all your gals? My all bonks + repeats all still deep inside my memories..........kekeke.............Each to his own.

Ming
Old 10-09-2002, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: King's Updated Party Gals List Since June 2001

Quote:
Originally posted by ming

Bro cuntking

Your list is super long lah.............All other bros only can smell smoke from far..........Well done.........Soon you would reach the 100 diffferent gals bonk record.............btw can you still remember all the bonk happening with all your gals? My all bonks + repeats all still deep inside my memories..........kekeke.............Each to his own.
Well.. certain girls, he definately will remember... well, you know , i know who are they.

Anyway.. wat abt yours??
Old 10-09-2002, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: King's Updated Party Gals List Since June 2001

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Well.. certain girls, he definately will remember... well, you know , i know who are they.

Anyway.. wat abt yours??

Bro ah dez

I means all off them lah..........not only his princess.

Ming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1