The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Might be going today. Never step in there since that time with you all.

Have leh. Remember the 5600baht sideliner we saw that I was interested?But was a little late in choosing? Lol I saw her clubbing at RCA last week. Managed to said hi and Cheers but I did not mention I saw her working at la belle cos her friends are there.

I went Lord at around 530pm? with at least twenty girls there. And also remember the girl you took at La Belle, I finally recalled seeing her two nights ago when I was having supper at Huay Kwang with gf at 2am. She was with a group of Thai friends.
Hi and cheers only?! U had baggage with u isst? Best time to pick her up mah, im sure with your charms can easily be done....

Haha, im surprised u still remember the girl i picked, yes she stays at Huai Kwang. Planning to visit her again for my next trip....lol
Old 26-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Just wondering if any senior bros have Frs on action at Kampheng Phet 7? Heard it's along the street behind La Belle? Anyone can share more about picking up of FLs and price? There's little mention of this....
Old 26-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Hi and cheers only?! U had baggage with u isst? Best time to pick her up mah, im sure with your charms can easily be done....

Haha, im surprised u still remember the girl i picked, yes she stays at Huai Kwang. Planning to visit her again for my next trip....lol
Yup,was with someone else that night. Lol, old already now.

She came and sat at the table next to me and my girl. Could not help but find her familiar until I conclude she was the girl from La belle. Guess I was right. Lol,my gf asked me if I know her. She seems quite dark skinned? But quite sweet looking.

Quote:
Just wondering if any senior bros have Frs on action at Kampheng Phet 7? Heard it's along the street behind La Belle? Anyone can share more about picking up of FLs and price? There's little mention of this....
Yup, it's the road behind La Belle. Used to be popular many years ago when Siam Hotel was still around?? FLs including ladyboys will stand along the street in almost complete darkness waiting for customers to pick them up.

How it works - you drive pass or take a taxi and go into the small road passing by them. You will see FLs standing there. Wind down your window to take a better look. So called "university girls" work there but I doubt so. Any good quality university girls would work in kapoo massage or MPs. Price wise not sure. Probably will only go ST like it used to be.

I would not recommend anyone to go there to find their fix as FLs like this might rob you while you bathing or sleeping. You will not know where to find her if she does it. Service wise expected to be starfish?? Better off getting FLs at discos and thermae.
Old 26-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup,was with someone else that night. Lol, old already now.

She came and sat at the table next to me and my girl. Could not help but find her familiar until I conclude she was the girl from La belle. Guess I was right. Lol,my gf asked me if I know her. She seems quite dark skinned? But quite sweet looking.

Yup, it's the road behind La Belle. Used to be popular many years ago when Siam Hotel was still around?? FLs including ladyboys will stand along the street in almost complete darkness waiting for customers to pick them up.

How it works - you drive pass or take a taxi and go into the small road passing by them. You will see FLs standing there. Wind down your window to take a better look. So called "university girls" work there but I doubt so. Any good quality university girls would work in kapoo massage or MPs. Price wise not sure. Probably will only go ST like it used to be.

I would not recommend anyone to go there to find their fix as FLs like this might rob you while you bathing or sleeping. You will not know where to find her if she does it. Service wise expected to be starfish?? Better off getting FLs at discos and thermae.
She not as sweet looking as the 5k bht La Belle girl u were eyeing...haha. But yes she's alittle on the tan side, issan girl.

U know im always interested in exploring new places, and someone pm me on this Kampheng Phet 7 rd. Was slightly disappointed with Thermae the last time we visited....may go Love Cafe for my next trip to recce. They have LT there? or only ST?

Which disco u recommend to pick up FL? U should roughly know my type right? haha...
Old 26-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
holywei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros out there can tell me what is the best timing to go for agogo/ MP to avoid crowd and have lots of choices? Thanks
Old 26-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She not as sweet looking as the 5k bht La Belle girl u were eyeing...haha. But yes she's alittle on the tan side, issan girl.

U know im always interested in exploring new places, and someone pm me on this Kampheng Phet 7 rd. Was slightly disappointed with Thermae the last time we visited....may go Love Cafe for my next trip to recce. They have LT there? or only ST?

Which disco u recommend to pick up FL? U should roughly know my type right? haha...
They prefer ST at love cafe. Can try extend to LT after first round if chemistry is good.

If you are referring to FLs, then it would be scratch dog. Club insomnia and climax are infested with FLs too. But more to the farang liking type. Scratch dog have many Working girls going there after work. Lots of nana agogo girls goes there after their ST. Open till 530am.

If you talking about normal disco, there are many at RCA and thong lor.

What is your type?
Old 27-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi Bros.
Have posted FR on CCK before some time back when I went after recommendation by a senior Bro. That was about 15 months back.
Have gone to CCK whenever I needed a good rub and screw. Most ladies there know their stuff and are quite OK in the looks department. Most ladies from Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.
Couple of staff there speaks mandarin was well as CCK's boss is a Taiwanese.
Anyway some data for Bros:-

Name: Fai (number 21)
Looks: Fair, petite, nice facial features, cute schoolgirl look, nice boobs (35C i think)
Massage skill: 6/10
Love skills: never try BJ, tight puss (can't last long), catbath quite good
Hint: bring along a sailor girl uniform for her to wear; bet she looks great in one!

Name: Gaew (number 28)
Looks: Fair, tall, slim, great legs, small boobs (33A i think)
Massage skill: 9/10
Love skills: never try BJ, tight & deep puss (can go all the way in & can't last long), catbath brief
Note: she is apprehensive about her boobs size; so i always focus on her lovely walkers

Name: Oh (number ??)
Looks: Slight tan, tall, MILF, great legs, nice boobs (36C i think), nice ass (cushion) for doggie
Love skills: never try BJ, puss fits like a glove (wonderful feeling), catbath brief
Note: she looks cold but really is a warm lady (when in the room)

Name: Cat (pity she does not work in CCK anymore)

Name: Tai
Looks: Fair, petite, average boobs (34B i think)
Massage skill: 8/10
Love skills: never try BJ, puss shallow (so doggie may be an issue for her), catbath brief
Note: she is quite shy but warms up with passage of time

Those I mentioned above have been frequent by me at least thrice. Juz had Fai tonight.

CCK offers 5 sessions for THB3500 (5 coupons 3 months validity) and 10 sessions coupon booklet (can't recall how much but is 6 months validity)

Wish I could go to Soapy or even Thermae Cafe, but time not on my side.
Many thanks to Senior Bro who intro us to CCK.
As Eminem would say "Can this Bro please stand up"
Old 27-08-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 20
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Hi Bros.
Have posted FR on CCK before some time back when I went after recommendation by a senior Bro. That was about 15 months back.
Have gone to CCK whenever I needed a good rub and screw. Most ladies there know their stuff and are quite OK in the looks department. Most ladies from Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.
Couple of staff there speaks mandarin was well as CCK's boss is a Taiwanese.
Anyway some data for Bros:-

Name: Fai (number 21)
Looks: Fair, petite, nice facial features, cute schoolgirl look, nice boobs (35C i think)
Massage skill: 6/10
Love skills: never try BJ, tight puss (can't last long), catbath quite good
Hint: bring along a sailor girl uniform for her to wear; bet she looks great in one!

Name: Gaew (number 28)
Looks: Fair, tall, slim, great legs, small boobs (33A i think)
Love skills: never try BJ, tight & deep puss (can go all the way in & can't last long), catbath brief
Note: she is apprehensive about her boobs size; so i always focus on her lovely walkers

Name: Oh (number ??)
Looks: Slight tan, tall, MILF, great legs, nice boobs (36C i think), nice ass (cushion) for doggie
Love skills: never try BJ, puss fits like a glove (wonderful feeling), catbath brief
Note: she looks cold but really is a warm lady (when in the room)

Name: Cat (pity she does not work in CCK anymore)

Name: Tai
Looks: Fair, petite, average boobs (34B i think)
Love skills: never try BJ, puss shallow (so doggie may be an issue for her), catbath brief
Note: she is quite shy but warms up with passage of time

Those I mentioned above have been frequent by me at least thrice. Juz had Fai tonight.

CCK offers 5 sessions for THB3500 (5 coupons 3 months validity) and 10 sessions coupon booklet (can't recall how much but is 6 months validity)

Wish I could go to Soapy or even Thermae Cafe, but time not on my side.
Many thanks to Senior Bro who intro us to CCK.
As Eminem would say "Can this Bro please stand up"
bro, what is the a la carte charges at CCK ?
Old 27-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

THB980 for 2 hrs before 2pm
After 2 pm THB1150 for 2 hrs
Old 27-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
badchimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in Bangkok - ended up in Soi Cowboy ...

Cactus Joe's: 5 naked girls dancing nonchalantly on stage - looked miserable. About half a dozen ang mo sitting around watching. Moved on.

Suzi Wongs: about 10 naked girls on stage, some very enthusiastic, others looking bored to death. Atmosphere nice. Girls nice - some very hot ones. I was surprised cuz I heard Suzie Wong girls not so hot. Show came on - body paint, soap bath, lesbian show, and pulling things out of vaginas (line with needles attached!). Girls nice but got a bit bored after a while. Tempted to take a girl, but the night is still young!

Long Gun: Yes! Great girls and great show - ping pong show, popping balloons with darts fired from vagina, smoking pussies, drinking pussies! Awesome pole dancing cowgirls, very athletic and flexible! I joined the Japanese guys by the stage in shoving money into their panties ... couldn't help myself!

After skool: Heard about this bar - had to try it! Taken inside by one of the 'people getters' outside - she had a rocking body and nice face so thought I would try my luck with her. It took three lady drinks for her to make up her mind to come with me. Then one of the school girls took interest and they were both lap dancing me - they wanna get my little man out in the bar but I'm too shy - so keep it in!

I spent a lot of money on lady drinks (3700 Baht) but in the end bar fined the 'ppl getter' and the 'school girl' and agreed on a further 3000 baht for short time. How long is short time? You cum and we go, I was told.

Took them both back to the hotel and was damned determined not to cum to quickly!!! After 1 hours the one girl starts to get calls from her boyfriend and needs to go show her face on skype - so I let myself go and came.

We all shower, ppl getter girl came twice - she likes to ride the face, school girl (not really school girl - about 24/25) was brilliant with blow job. In the end they finish me with oil massage on cock and balls.

Good time - was very happy and the girls were fun to be with. Lot of laughing. But bad move by me cuz I had appointment next day with Mistress June and two of her dominatrix ... but that is another story for another thread

Just to assure you, Mistress Natasha and Mistress Morgan, despite my mini hangover and fuck session the night before, made me cum three times! They are brilliant and will write FR on them in another thread
Old 27-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Request help from Bros here who have a "feel" of job market in BKK.
My client wants to hire Sales Exec who is proficient in spoken English.
Found one but she is asking for THB30,000 a month.
She has 2 yrs work experience from the same industry (Pharma) and graduated from Rangsit Uni (if i recall right).
Is amount reasonable?
Thanks in advance.
Old 27-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Sorry Bros, to add on to my earlier post, THB30,000 a month excludes commission and bonus.
Old 27-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
THB30,000 a month excludes commission and bonus.
For a sales exec with good english, graduate and right calibre (and experience), thb30k basic not far fetched. International firms like MNCs pay a premium circa thb40k.
Old 27-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
THB980 for 2 hrs before 2pm
After 2 pm THB1150 for 2 hrs
Don't forget -

Name: Apple (Number 10?)
Looks: 8-/10 Fair, curvy body with natural C's
Love skills: CBJ, CG, Doggie and Mish. Warm and tight!
Note: She is from a small town near Chiang-Rai and speaks Mandarin. She is off on Sunday's.

Old 27-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's been a long time since I went visiting Massage Parlours so I decided to take a look yesterday.

Alaina Massage : Big,Clean lounge whereby you can see the girls. Girls priced at 1900baht and 2600baht. Only a couple of girls working. No customers at lounge when I went at 5pm. Lol. Mamasan claimed the girls are working upstairs.

Colonze 2 : Went up to see the sideliners/models. Priced at 2600baht and above. A couple of SYTs were there but lighting abit dark there to see if they are really fair.

Nataree : Plenty of sideliners sitting around. Not exactly a haven for SYTs. A couple of fair looking SYTs but the rest are just mediocre. Some on the heavy side as well. Plenty of customers. Priced at 2300baht,2600baht and 4000baht. Most of them are at 2600baht. Girls are very enthusiatic to get your attention here.

Emmanuelle : Models/sideliners are on the matured side. Cant find a SYT or fair looking one. Maybe I went at the wrong time.

Hi Class : you can find 1900baht girls here. Lol. No customers and the place was like deserted. A so called model sitting alone at corner and the guy tried hardselling me saying she is 16yr old and virgin for only 2700baht. LOL. ya rite...anyway not pretty.

Poseidon : Girls priced at 2000baht and 2500baht? ( if i remember correctly) Papasan Anucha was friendly and accomodating. introduced a few girls but still not to my liking. Went up to the models category upstairs. Girls at 3000baht and 3600baht. A couple of SYTs.

Copa Cobana : Models category starts at 3700,4200,4700,5200,5700baht. Took a liking to a 4700baht girl but was reserved already. Fair,slim and very cute looking.

The Lord : A must go MP. Very posh and comfortable place. Drinks are at 150baht?? ordered a drink and took my time to look at the models. Now this is really a place to go to find nice looking girls. Prices at steep though at 3300 to 5000baht range.

Took a liking for a very tall,slim and fair looking girl at the price of 4600baht.

Decided to go for it. Very accomodating and friendly girl. Not good at writing FR though. enjoyed the session with her. Asked me if I had a girlfriend and got my number. I said No and she did not believed. Anyway agreed to go clubbing tomorrow night. I shall see if my gf will be guarding my "jewels" tomorrow night or I shall have a night on my own.

Thanks for the detailed updates... Miss the night life... Used to cheong frequently at the places mentioned... Huat kwang will be enough for starters, patron Poseidon and left mostly as a satisfied customer... U can take your time to choose, papasan also not so pushy... Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1