The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18h18

Any bros here have tried G5? Any verdict for her? Wanted to try G13 the other day but she not ard and saw G5. Quite a petite pretty SYT. Wanted to take her instead but there's a bro much faster than me take her liao. Dun want to wait and go off. OKT say she's new but oh well....Bros tat have tried G13, does G5 "service" as same as hers(if u noe wat I mean....)
Old 31-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry86 View Post
Should try... very sweet girl very gentle. But she quite quiet one...
She doesn't talk much but she does smile a lot. RTFed her even thugh there were 3 other girls in the tank & it was a nic experience. She does speak a little English though & finally she offer me a drink from her pantry.

Ja neh!!!

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 31-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Latest news, new girl in H18 will be starting work this tuesday. Have seen the photo, CMF looking. Will be there on tuesday to try it out and mean time guide her to be another red horse in the house.

Cheers~~
Old 31-05-2009, 10:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 0
takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL88 View Post
Latest news, new girl in H18 will be starting work this tuesday. Have seen the photo, CMF looking. Will be there on tuesday to try it out and mean time guide her to be another red horse in the house.

Cheers~~
bro FL88,i ask d fat okt. ans;no new gal coming.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Saw no. 11 during my previous trip...Today finally find time to try her.

When looking at her closer, she is definitely a sweet young thing.Really like her smile....she just melt me.
Her bathing is quite gentle....Maciam bathing for baby. Her catbath was nice, slow and sensual, never rushing...Her Boobs may be small, but look nice on her. Read from previous posts that she provide bbbj and AR, But I dont have leh. Only have hot & cold bj and balls lick!
Let her straddle on me first and then the fucking bell sound!!! Quickly finish her in missionary and have my shower. Put on my clothing and was about to go out and she said :"wait"....

She said: "U forget to do something"
I was thinking huh...Is She asking for tips???
And She said: "U forget to kiss me goodbye"
So I quickly kiss her on her cheek and she kiss back. So sweet of her
Then I went home happily ever after....

name: Da
hometown:Bkk
(.)(.):6/10 (small with brown nips)
body: 8/10 (slim and smooth skin)
Face: 8/10 (really look like khun jin)
Catbath: 7.5/10
BJ: 7.5/10(dont know why i not offered bbbj leh)
FJ: 8/10 (tight & wet.....dont know whether if she apply KY before hand....)
Gfe: 8/10
Attitude:9/10

RTF: Need to say meh
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 07-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

wah bro havana nice fr oh long time no read frs liao seems the frs are getting very dry nowadays kekekeke
Old 08-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ILaiYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house is getting hotter and hotter! Seng Lee scare people die.
When down couple of days back wah biang all the girl got people waiting! Some got two person wait somemore. Huat Ah!
Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

Last Sunday I went, number 11 is not working. Sigh.. The okt keep insisting number 4. Didn't take as she doesn't look enthusiastic.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
W0mbat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on G20

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 ( B Cup with huge and dark nipples)
BBBJ: 8.5/10,
Frenching: N.A
AR: N.A (didn't try)
FJ: 7/10 (not bad )
RTF: not any time soon....

It has been a while since I RTF her, services as usual is top notch however now she is not so keen to do CIM. She has to keep reminding me to tell her when I was about to cum, so quite disappointing. Previously she has no such issues probably now that she has more customer she has become quite selective.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MILFseeker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wonder if g20 does raw??
Old 29-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
elole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is my 1st FR, so if it's not up to standard, pls forgive

went to this hs last fri due to the high reviews here in sbf. when i reach there, i was greeted by a frenly okt. but had to wait for 5 min as all gals are occupied. later on, got to hav this G20.

Girl: G20
Name: Mai
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 ( quite small for me, maybe small B )
BBBJ: 9/10 ( for me the highlight of the show, she did hot n cold, v satisfying )
Frenching: didn't try ( not interested )
AR: didn't try ( not my thing )
FJ: 8/10
RTF: mybe

overall was nice experience, worth the money at $50. cheers.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light

This house is indeed quite hot...most of the time I went there, either all the gals are "working" or not ard...

Last heard from the OKT, he will bring in more girls to support the demand..will go and check it out soon..
Old 04-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xlecterx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, after much procrastinating i decided to post my own FR, sorry if its not up to standard.
I pretty much went down to work looking for some fun, i was there early so only got 3 girls. i saw this cutie pie G13. OKT also recommended her so i thought why the hell not especially with her cute looks. she took me upstairs and gave me a friendly pat on the butt. Naughty. i like.
So anyway, got right down to business, she helped me strip down to my birthday suit. very nice and accommodating machiam, really puts you at ease. she showered me thoroughly and while doing that i could feel her boobs rubbing on my back...really turned me on.
after some friendly chat, she told me her name etc etc and proceeded to give me one of the best BBJBs i had in my life. took all my effort to avoid creaming on to her face. After that we switched positions and she rode hard,could see she was really putting in effort. really gave the GF experience. Did a few positions with her, she was really accomodating, but the best part was when she just got down on her knees and sucked my cock till i gave up and just came in her mouth. RTF? hell yes.

Girl: G13
Name: Am
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 ( i liked their size, right handful with nice nipples )
BBBJ: 9/10 ( She can really give you a good blowjob)
Frenching: yes
AR: didn't try, maybe next time
FJ: 8/10
RTF: fuck yes.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on G20

Went to L18H18 just now before 10pm. Plump bespectacled OKT greeted me with friendly smile. He say all girls taken, but 1, who just nice came down. Looked not bad, OKT introduce to me say G20. Say service not bad & give good massage. Since it's my first time trying Thai girls in GL, i gave it a shot.

Name: Mai
That's how she pronounced it. She's been here for 1 year or so. Can speak simple English & abit of Chinese. Spoke to her in abit of Thai & she was surprised.

Looks: 6.5/10
Sweet smile, light make up, seductive eyes, long dyed hair. Not too sure how to describe how she looks. Generally the kind I would bring home as girlfriend. Not really SYT looks. Age is around 23 or so. She wore yellow floral bra & panties, with white frills skirt.

Just nice for me - not too petite, average height of girls of around 1.6m. Medium build with slight baby fats. Slight tanned skin but not silky smooth kind.

Boobs: 7.5/10
A handful, not too big or small. Not enhanced, so its soft to the touch. Nice brown average sized nipples. Got a mole I think on her right boob. Sexy~

Shower/Hygiene: 6/10
Very quick shower, just wash with water only. Was hoping use more soap to wash thoroughly, but what I got was probably SOP for this category. Not too bad. This includes on the bed when she do more cleaning up like using wet tissue to wipe dick & asshole area.

Catbath: 5/10
SOP, in my standard, licking/kissing of neck, down to nipples, down to knees. Then to dick.

Kissing: N/A
Maybe it's my first time trying her or her SOP not to kiss. But I also never initiate. Maybe she'll provide for her regulars.

BJ: 6.5/10
Initially she did licking of dickhead, then shaft & balls without CD. But I requested with CD after that when she did the heavenly hot & cold BJ. Damn shiok.

AR: 6/10
Not too bad, licking around asshole area in circles. No poking of tongue into asshole, which was ok for me.

FJ: 7/10
Pretty standard positions - cowgirl, girl-on-top-squatting, then finished off in missionary. Light moans & CFM looks made me cannot control. Fondling of boobs while I was on top helped.

Massage: 6.5/10
Short but energizing massage. Applied right amount of pressure. Did the bone-cracking kind! Totally made me feel relaxed.

Attitude/service: 7/10
All smiles & generally not too rush feeling. Except at the end, the alarm haven't buzz yet where she expect me to leave, but didn't say anything.

Overall: 6.55/10
Not too bad for $50 Thai. More room for improvement next time probably.

RTF: Yes.
But after trying others.

Disclaimer: As usual, above is just my experience. One man's meat may be another's poison.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow almost all the recent FR are on G20.

what happen to the rest?

The house is hot but only 1 gal getting majority of FR.

need to know options available at the house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1