The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I shall skip her too.
http://liltigersden.com/ini/

With all these rave reviews except for one I decided to go ahead and make that booking. No regrets at all. She was totally nude throughout. First shot went off during the shower and the second after the massage. Normally I will ask for once but this time round I asked for 2 maybe she got me pretty horny when she went all nude at the beginning. I amazed myself with today's performance giving myself a 9. Lol....
She is really out to please treating me like a king throughout. Her phones was all in silence mode and not a time she picks up the phone to txt. What listed she offers. Try her jelly back suction. First time I know of this, it was peculiar but fun. There was bit of 抓根during my second shot. she was massaging my tool like a new found toy, occasionally giving me that sexy & teasing look.
The rest is for u guys to explore. She is dead serious about providing good service. & was bit sadden by that one and only bad review.

RTM : yes with both hands & one dick, provided she can maintain that standard of service. Lucky I didn't skip her....
Old 24-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!

This is a MR for Ini from LTD
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=568933

All out to please service queen who reminds me of my days in Macau Spa. Sexciting from start to finish. Only problem is I feel one hr is too short.

Look: 9/10
Body: nice perky and firm
Massage: stress reliving
Sensual: pattern liao liao like macau
GFE: 11/10
RTM: Booked liao
Old 24-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Lonelyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for ml who can give a good massage too? Syt preferred
Old 24-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Wah.. flooded with MR for Ini.. and 99% super positive

Then now the top 3 MLs are perhaps clearly mint and ini.. either cmi or cim. You decide. Lol

Last edited by qwerty0870; 24-10-2015 at 11:19 PM.
Old 24-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

A no of new member posting in this forum the last 2 days,...welcome onboard
Old 24-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://liltigersden.com/maysa/

Before I start, bro little tiger sorry I have to write this!

Rarely was I disappoints with Tiger's gals, but I would said he made a mistake of bringing this one to his stable!

To be honest, massage wise is pretty good, but as we all know, we don't visit the ML for pure massage alone, the sensual part play a big part to our visit, and for this one, I simply wouldn't want to rate her!

Nonetheless, it could be my preference, but am writing in case bro here are putting high hope on this one.

Sigh...
Old 24-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
To be honest, massage wise is pretty good, but as we all know, we don't visit the ML for pure massage alone, the sensual part play a big part to our visit, and for this one, I simply wouldn't want to rate her!
I think you have to at least say what she did or did not do mah...
Old 24-10-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:

Nonetheless, it could be my preference, but am writing in case bro here are putting high hope on this one.

Sigh...
Yes, please do tell us what went wrong so at least the ML got the chance to repent!

This one drew my attention because I noticed there is a MR on her site just barely a few mins after her ad was up, and follow by another one about an hour later. Her regulars really very kan chiong in helping her in the new identity.
Old 24-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Should have checked this first https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13290734
Old 24-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I can vouch for her as i am pretty satisfied with the standard of service that she had provided me as a ML. Was not short changed & was given the full hr as stated. she is no robot, so minor lapses bound to happen as she is taking so many client per day. There is definitely slight variation from client to client but within the 3 sigma. . From all the positive reviews can see that she is trying hard to please everyone. So for those that got FJ from her last time, go easy on her as she is pretty determine to switch to ML maybe for her own personal reason which i dun know myself. fyi i have never known her until today.

Just hope she will maintained her standard of service or else what i had written will be taken as a bunch of bull. Cheers & wish her well. Seems a pretty sincere syt. she asked me thrice ‘你吃饱了吗?“when i visited her as if i looked very hungry. Hungry for sex maybe...LOL
Old 25-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Wow!! U n the bros here are GOOD!!

Seriously

Really must at least browse thru here or the compilation before booking..

Money hard earned.

Impulsive booking hurts..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 25-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ouch, even reading that lone MR hurts. Can't imagine being scolded by ML for 30mins. At the end where got mood for the highlights...
Old 25-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Sigh...
Please share what really happened. Dun keep us in the state of suspense. Thanks.
Old 25-10-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sigh... I should have check that before my booking...

Anyway, to make thing clearer, when I reach loc with high hope after seeing that gorgeous slim body n of cos my preference for more feminine lady rather SYT, when door opened, I am like... shit... isn't this the one I read long ago abt old hag, bad service under another stable (can't Rmb which), though wasn't sure, Thot it could be a lookalike, though disappointed, but decided to stay as well have to say she does look a bit to my liking, the first 20-25mins was ok, enjoyed the massage, then the sensual part... where's the HDLY, she went raba me with her enhanced boobs, so robotic, where is the sensual part, after that asked me to turn around, then started with the HJ, so no feel, not even a fake moan, n she stopped a few time to look into her phone, n her focus is more on the TV then to make a paying customer like myself satisfied!

Well, lesson learned!
Old 25-10-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post

With all these rave reviews except for one I decided to go ahead and make that booking. No regrets at all. She was totally nude throughout. First shot went off during the shower and the second after the massage. Normally I will ask for once but this time round I asked for 2 maybe she got me pretty horny when she went all nude at the beginning. I amazed myself with today's performance giving myself a 9. Lol....
She is really out to please treating me like a king throughout. Her phones was all in silence mode and not a time she picks up the phone to txt. What listed she offers. Try her jelly back suction. First time I know of this, it was peculiar but fun. There was bit of 抓根during my second shot. she was massaging my tool like a new found toy, occasionally giving me that sexy & teasing look.
The rest is for u guys to explore. She is dead serious about providing good service. & was bit sadden by that one and only bad review.

RTM : yes with both hands & one dick, provided she can maintain that standard of service. Lucky I didn't skip her....
I thought you gave up on her

And Yes she's hard to book now as she has set a new standard of service.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1