The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ladiesassasin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

All bros, just wondering do u guys put on condon when bj by the whores or some1 u pick at pub?
Old 19-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesassasin View Post
Massage-200
Special-1500
BF-600
LT-2000
Makan-500
Drinks - 500

So, plus minus about there loh....
LT - BT2000???!!!

Reading so much here, have been seeing samsters mentioning BT4000 for LT. Confuse leh[/QUOTE]

Firstly...i dun really cheong bkk now..i am more of a Patts guy. And 2k LT still doable there. Secondly.. 2k LT still can get.. Ask Naemlo to pt the right direction to u.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Firstly...i dun really cheong bkk now..i am more of a Patts guy. And 2k LT still doable there. Secondly.. 2k LT still can get.. Ask Naemlo to pt the right direction to u.
Thanks for clarifying!

Hey Naemlo Bro,

Where can get BT2k LT in bangkok ya? Pls advice.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

was once when chionging in Changping, China. Bought 3 girls, all dun want to bj plus not fun in bed. the worst part I cannot stand is all 3 girls with ARMPIT HAIR!!!! a bit disguising leh!
Old 19-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

Friend, dun happy happy arrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesassasin View Post
Where can get BT2k LT in bangkok ya? Pls advice.
300thb per shot also have. Tell u where, u dun dare to go, bring u there, a bit troublesome. If u speak Thai 300 per shot if u speak other language maybe 1000thb.

Stick to tourists playground, easy and safe.
Old 19-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of

Anyone familiar with any BKK joints or location that provide service to women?
Can't find much information after searching the site.
Old 19-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

anyone know where i can have thai language lessons for maybe 1 to 2 weeks. or best got lobang from university gals who is willing to teach thai language, 1 to 1, maybe 4 to 5 hrs per day. budget ard 1k per day.
Old 19-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
anyone know where i can have thai language lessons for maybe 1 to 2 weeks. or best got lobang from university gals who is willing to teach thai language, 1 to 1, maybe 4 to 5 hrs per day. budget ard 1k per day.
decent budget, sure can get uni gals to teach. just approach any thai gals u know bro.

the downside is that if u want to learn sex related stuff it will be quite funny55
Old 19-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
decent budget, sure can get uni gals to teach. just approach any thai gals u know bro.

the downside is that if u want to learn sex related stuff it will be quite funny55
i genuinely wanted to learn. best i can learn from a syt... this will make me look forward to learning... lol...
Old 19-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i genuinely wanted to learn. best i can learn from a syt... this will make me look forward to learning... lol...
Sorry to say Thai SYTs will not spend 4-5hours to earn a 1000baht from a stranger.

Learn Thai must be serious. With a syt as a teacher , I doubt u learn anything end of the session.
Old 19-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Sorry to say Thai SYTs will not spend 4-5hours to earn a 1000baht from a stranger.

Learn Thai must be serious. With a syt as a teacher , I doubt u learn anything end of the session.
no offence bro. u referring to nite working gals huh?

1k baht for 5 hours is 200 baht per hour. tuition for thai kids is around that figure.

let's say the class is once a week so it's 4k baht.

most uni grad are still earning 8k baht per month.
Old 19-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
no offence bro. u referring to nite working gals huh?

1k baht for 5 hours is 200 baht per hour. tuition for thai kids is around that figure.

let's say the class is once a week so it's 4k baht.

most uni grad are still earning 8k baht per month.
I am referring to the SYTs who are not in the prostituition trade.

Not sure your level of SYTs same as mine but I referring to the fair looking,curvy blonde waving high fashioned sense girls we see outside. Not those act wannabe working girls in nana,SC or MPs.

Maybe I mix around too much with them that makes me feel even a 1000baht lunch seems normal to them. they are better off being sponsored by rich Thai men.

True if u say the normal looking university girls if u are referring to them. But there is no way a good looking girl will be looking at making 1000baht giving tuition to a foreigner/stranger who is probably eager to get into her panties.

Minimum wage now is already at 9k per mth for most companies. Also that is only starting pay.

No offense to you bro too. depends on how you define SYTs. Cos I can no longer find SYTs in agogo bars. Except the model categories in MPs.

I have normal looking university friends who do not mind earning 1000baht. Maybe I should start a school for that. But it's only average looking. Not the SYTs.
Old 19-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
I am referring to the SYTs who are not in the prostituition trade.

I have normal looking university friends who do not mind earning 1000baht. Maybe I should start a school for that. But it's only average looking. Not the SYTs.
in the first place cooler did not even mentioned he wanted a syt after my 1st reply. only in his 2nd post then he said that BEST if can get a syt. So he can do with or without a syt.

Anyway syt is just sweet looking. that doesn't mean she is gorgeous or/ and model like. imo they are plenty of them.
Old 19-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is expected from this 1 or 2 weeks? Very basic?? Like, "how much", "how are you" then a self study book and CD from bookstore will be good enough. U can also regularly refer back to the CD and book.

Personally, when I learnt a new Thai word, next hour I will forget unless I use it regularly.
Old 20-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
in the first place cooler did not even mentioned he wanted a syt after my 1st reply. only in his 2nd post then he said that BEST if can get a syt. So he can do with or without a syt.

Anyway syt is just sweet looking. that doesn't mean she is gorgeous or/ and model like. imo they are plenty of them.
I only know you want learn decent Thai language, you go seek for teachers trained for it. You go to a restaurant to eat and not to learn how to cook.

It's very obvious tourists like bro cooler would prefer a SYT to a old granny who teaches Thai in a language school.

There are plenty of language schools available in Bangkok,If one is really keen to learn.

You can also learn Thai from a guy. Not necessarily a woman.

As for the definition of SYT, to each his own. A man's meat is another man poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1