The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
No leh. My wife kenna checked once when she back here 1st time after we married, have to flash the marriage cert.
KT wife is lucky.
KT wife is lucky at the checkpoint at airport, but not so lucky at ICA HQ the first time leh.... but still my best wishes for his wife to get LTSVP asap.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
KT wife is lucky at the checkpoint at airport, but not so lucky at ICA HQ the first time leh.... but still my best wishes for his wife to get LTSVP asap.
must go see the "eight characters" to choose an auspicious date to visit ICA HQ
Old 15-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
pls pm me if u need my help to check for you...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 15-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Aiyoh.... we give our opinion, you set up the defense. Want to abort , then abort lor. Its your call since your sperm created the foetus...
TS,

For Good & Constructive advice, I did thanks & show appreciation to bros here for that, I believe this is an open forum & about sharing experiences & personal view for those with viet bx, right. Isn't it your objectives of starting this thread ,are we expecting to just accept whatever advice suggested when we have different view to share. Every individuals are looking things at diifferent angles
Old 15-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
My ex-gf came here to register ROM with me. Ended up only given 8-days stay. Just enough to go tru the process.
i heard of such cases before.. but after ROM can apply extension.
Old 16-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Get a Catholic father follow you there and pray infront of the officer lagi better
Old 16-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun even bother to reply...cannot accept others opinion and live in oblivion...
Wise man like you making such a comments is quite disappointing, I greeted you with respect & you did not reciprocate back. I believe this thread is all about sharing experiences & views, accepting or not accepting opinions are very subjective, I understand you are one of the most senior here but you can't simply wrote such comments & discouraging NEWBIE like me from carry on sharing, , I believe all my earlier posting are not offensives & just don't undertstand why you are having such reactions.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Now u all then know meh
Also don't understand why you are also echoing , are sharing different view on issues also consider defensive
Old 16-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
My ex-gf came here to register ROM with me. Ended up only given 8-days stay. Just enough to go tru the process.
WHy only 8 days ???

Must have some Bad records somewhere ...

SOmetimes u have to be glad with 8 days ... I have friends to can't even comes in for ROM ...

My wife and her family members are given full 30 days VP despite the return tickets showing 7 days' date.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 16-07-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Wise man like you making such a comments is quite disappointing, I greeted you with respect & you did not reciprocate back. I believe this thread is all about sharing experiences & views, accepting or not accepting opinions are very subjective, I understand you are one of the most senior here but you can't simply wrote such comments & discouraging NEWBIE like me from carry on sharing, , I believe all my earlier posting are not offensives & just don't undertstand why you are having such reactions.
I has already mentioned not to reply to your post...but I must reply to you for the last time...

you had your own life to live and so be it...if you post here to ask our opinions and yet you make a mockery of our advice then who will bother to reply you anymore...TS already said "you just defend yourself when we give you the advice"...and if you cannot accept our advice then just shut up and dun make any mockery out of it...

none of us here ever met you and we dun know if you are real...so we think you may be a clone trying to belittle us....here we knew each other and we are real ppl living in real world...

btw, you said you are in your 20+ years old...you can be my son so I dun blame you for being young and naive...so I still maintain that "dun bother to reply you"...because you dun bother to appreciate our advices...

as for my seniority in this forum and my points...I had shared many forums and helped many ppl in this past years...I am consistent in my paradigms and principles...many ppl are my friends and we helped each other...respect is earned and not given...

yes, this is open forum...you can post whatever you want and if you want to accept....we too can post our own opinions and reply to whoever wants to listen to our advice...

most of us here had been with Vietnam threads for many years and we had been going to Vietnam for many years....some of us lived there before and many had Viet spouses...so young man nobody will bother to give you advice if you continue to write negatively when we give you the proper sound advice...

may zap and remove post

Old 16-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
pls pm me if u need my help to check for you...
Wise man, I think I also need your help to check my '8 characters' with you whether are we ' xiang chong'
Old 16-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Also don't understand why you are also echoing , are sharing different view on issues also consider defensive
That's the beauty of the thread .... that's also the strange part of it while posting in cyber space without knowing who is who ... what is real and what is unreal ...

There are people who comments on people on the way they post ... they are people who ZaPPeD people on the way they post ...

So seriously you don't really bothers about all this ... continue to share and post ... but then i think u are quite bothered ...

To you .. your posting may seems harmless .. no offending words ... and etc but then to others your posting maybe otherwise (not offending type).

Some of us post funnily ... some post straight forward ... some post are abit sarcastic ... some are direct opposite views ... As I said ... we know most of the people here in the thread .. we have gathering here and in HCMC .. we knows each other modes of operandi ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
That's the beauty of the thread .... that's also the strange part of it while posting in cyber space without knowing who is who ... what is real and what is unreal ...
no point talking to a clone...or someone who just remain naive...

when are we meeting for kopi again...hcm or sinkie...

may zap and remove post

Old 16-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
i heard of such cases before.. but after ROM can apply extension.
Yes .. it is definitely Possible BUT .. you MUST have at least minimum 2 days (NO Saturday / Sundays) left on your VP to further extend ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
no point talking to a clone...or someone who just remain naive...

when are we meeting for kopi again...hcm or sinkie...
I am flying tomorrow AM and back PM ... heheheh ... Will meet u for coffee SOON ...

I will be going on 5th Aug - 11th Aug for OPening of NU SKIN ... heheheh ...

Are you there during this Date ?

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1