The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Bro, from my visit to her since her early days, she doesn't use phone at all. And she is pretty chatty.

Ini only had a couple of customers yesterday. There were 3 MR posted before yours. Your experience seems to be different from the norm, and your previous posts mainly gave negative comments on the MLs. I wonder did you actually visit her.
One man's loss is another man's gain.
Had a great time with her yesterday.
Old 23-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
madatim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ini's service after work. Place is discreet but easy to find. She showed her professionalism although new in this line. SYT body, 前凸后翘 figure easily made my manhood harden for 2 HJ. Definitely will go back to RTM 👍
Old 23-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Pls drop back to 100 T_T mostly all increase to 120.
Old 23-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 15
Lavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Ini's service, pretty and young girl. Wearing a short skirt makes me steam immediately. Don't rush, which is good. Massage skill still not bad, at least good enough for me. HJ skills slow and sensual too.
Old 23-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

All prices shoot up super high. Sianz...
Old 23-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried this lady?

http://www.$$$$.com/?product-334-index.html
Old 23-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On Connie:

Look: 7/10 (heavy make-up thus cud be lower). Definitely a SYT
Boobs:7/10 B. Nice nips. Not for boobs lover
Body: 7/10 small frame and no fats
Massage: Take the effort but not for massage lover
HJ:6/10 Standard
Roaming:7/10 Allow but panties on
GFE: 7/10 Pretty new but not an Ice Queen. Potential to break thru to higher level if she gets familiar with you. My first visit and happy with care
Stay Alone: No. Place not near MRT. Can park along side road. New place.
RTM: Yes

She is a student and will later only service with limited appointments.
Old 23-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stravinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys want to ask a question, if the ml while giving u hj take ur hand and place it on her pussy then 10mins later uses her hand to guide my hand deeper is it a good thing? Becos I never roam south before, so I not sure if she doing this as part of her "job" or she enjoying it. As I never roam south before I not sure which is ur outer part and exactly which part to stimulate her. She guided me get time the place was moiste I won't say dripping wet but it did feel moist and sticky. After I exploded she still use her hand over mine to signal me to continue so...
Old 23-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
juzforshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Yuko/Meizi:

Look: 7/10 (Pretty but not my cuppa tea.)
Boobs:7/10 B.
Body: 7/10 small frame and no fats
Massage: 8/10 Pretty good massage.
HJ:5/10 Normal up and down, i do myself btr lol, took 20+ mins to even feel it :/
Roaming:7/10 Allow but panties on
GFE: 5/10 Doesnt seem like shes interested, maybe tired or what.. but meh...
HDLY : 9/10 The only thing i enjoyed thoroughly this session.
RTM? Nope. Probably my last and only massage, $120 for 60min and this svc is so overpriced nowadays..
Old 23-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stravinsky View Post
Guys want to ask a question, if the ml while giving u hj take ur hand and place it on her pussy then 10mins later uses her hand to guide my hand deeper is it a good thing? Becos I never roam south before, so I not sure if she doing this as part of her "job" or she enjoying it. As I never roam south before I not sure which is ur outer part and exactly which part to stimulate her. She guided me get time the place was moiste I won't say dripping wet but it did feel moist and sticky. After I exploded she still use her hand over mine to signal me to continue so...
赚到啦! Hosei !

Maybe she kc-ed by you liao.. u very yandao isit?
Old 23-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems lots of gripes on pricing of late.

Damage for my all time favourite ML - NN is 130, and she only provides one HJ.

To be honest, I would gladly pay 150 for her. She is that good.

At the end of the day, the key is still the quantity of the ML. Period.
Old 23-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
KUN MAN TONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with INI today, her skill are still quite up there at least to me. She usually will not use her phone till end of the session or she will ask for your permission. Will surely return for me..
Old 24-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Intense0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for INI of LTD

I was dying for a rub today as i have been stressed at work recently. Surfed SBF for a ML and a surprise find was INI.

i was quite skeptical at first as pass experience has taught me that faced blurred is usually a con job or fucking chio but piano massage.
So to play it safe I SMSed her and requested for her wechat account. Her reply was fast and i was not disappointed. So begged boss for a half day urgent leave and as soon it was approved i made my appointment with INI.

Location is discreet and environment is nice and neat..
No smoke smell like some FL or ML's shabby hideout.

Instructions given and simple to follow, and as soon as i entered, i felt a pair or arms wrapped around my waist from behind. WOW, such GFE even for a first meet up. I had a bigger surprise when i turned around, she's a true SYT.. she just looked at me and smiled like a little girl... image of her still lingers in my brain.

Stripped me slowly as i hugged her and still in a bit of shock at my lucky find.. Hopefully not piano massage like others I've tried.

Showered and clean me like a baby and dried me off then left me standing there watching her wash her taut body and nice ass ... Steam!

She soon lay me down and she joined me in bed... asking me what hurts and need a good rub... I told her my didi needs one and got slapped on my butt cheek ..hehe

She proceeded with some oil and commented that my whole back is hard like a rock. So i requested her to use her knees as i know I'm a big guy. Damn, she's spot on and i almost fell asleep till i felt a different sensation on my back... thats for me to know and you to find out...

Well, no need to elaborate more but i can only say i erupted with a force so strong that it almost got her face if she didn't siam... So funny looking at she reaction and we were laughing non stop at that.... and as a punishment she didn't stop... making me jerk in spasm like suffering an epileptic seizure...

i was too soft to walk to the shower again and rested a while more on the bed while she just cuddled up beside me after cleaning me up and made small talks...

Sad to say it was time to go, and she washed me up clean and help me dressed up... got a peck on my cheeks and a slap on my butt again as i was leaving...

Definitely a pretty cheerful gem who doesn't watch the clock and also not to be missed.
i felt that it was every penny worth and compared to going to HC or others which is always a hit or miss, this is more of a satisfaction guaranteed experience... I'll just stick to her till she RTC

Will definitely make this my weekly therapy...ill make it a 2hr session for my next RTM to have a better massage experience.
Old 24-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on INI

Looks: 8/10 SYT 80% like pics except rounder face
Body: 8.8/10 Nice young body. B cupper with brown sensitive eraser nipples
Massage: 6/10 obviously not pro. But tries hard
BM/cathbath: 8.5/10 wonderfully done although am not too into her Jelly Temptation
HJ: learnt some techniques from a genuine master
GFE: 9/10 V v high.... V sweet... Easily Kc-Ed by her one
RTM: Definitely

Without going into too much details, this lass aims to please.
Nude massage, shower, and attentive to your needs, she really wants to make her mark as a ML.

Highly accommodative with 4G roaming, can feel the super wetness down south. But alas, FJ strictly not available anymore. Please respect her.

She is the type if bros looking for something of a more sensual nature. Hard massage lovers may find her lacking.

Have fun!

Last edited by MagicFortune; 24-10-2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 24-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See here see there like buay gum... think either I losing interest or seeking higher interesr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1