The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Ur gf Pregnant also no use .... even if she give birth now also no use ...

The problem is u and her are NOT officially Married !!!

Give birth already worse .. haven't married .. child difficult to put your name adn therefore difficult to get the child as SC ..

So .. get your ACT right from the beginning ...
haha i know, will go ROM if she is pregnant lar. All these just incase , dun want to panic
Old 13-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
it is correct as the breakdown is stated in the in-principle approval letter...
i did not pay extra $30 as bro blast88 mentioned though...

did u show them your in-principle approval letter? i went to extend my oc stay as her pass expired while i was waiting for the medical check-up report to submit to ICA to collect the pass.. but when they gave my oc the white card for 1 mth extension , i was not told to pay the $30...
The recent LTVp+ is my 3rd time applying for my bx, everytime paying this out of no where extra visa fee & actually I learnt some info from my friend it might be paying for the 1 months short term visa fee while your bx ltvp are under processing but that also doesn't make sense because her current ltvp+ was apply at least 6 months ahead before her last 1 year ltvp expired & I also end up paying this extra visa fee, otherwise they are adopting double standard, might consider writing an email to 'shoot' them.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
The recent LTVp+ is my 3rd time applying for my bx, everytime paying this out of no where extra visa fee & actually I learnt some info from my friend it might be paying for the 1 months short term visa fee while your bx ltvp are under processing but that also doesn't make sense because her current ltvp+ was apply at least 6 months ahead before her last 1 year ltvp expired & I also end up paying this extra visa fee, otherwise they are adopting double standard, might consider writing an email to 'shoot' them.
mine was also the third time i applied for my oc...you also got married in 2009?
i never had to pay any extra $30 before...the $30 u paid was when u collect the pass or when u received the in-principle approval letter?
Old 13-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That why I do not know whether it all chinese believing, now then I realised that in my impression I seldom come across any of my friend or relative born in the year of snake.
Some couples try and try unsuccessfully for a kid. It's sad to hear that a baby is aborted because the animal sign is inauspicious. Some aunties tell me Dragon father cannot have a Dragon child because 2 dragons at home will sure fight. I see some families with the father and child are both dragons and they get along extremely well.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
mine was also the third time i applied for my oc...you also got married in 2009?
i never had to pay any extra $30 before...the $30 u paid was when u collect the pass or when u received the in-principle approval letter?
No, everythings was paid online via my credit card, pay nothing during collection, happily received the card & forgot to ask about the visa fee
Old 13-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Some couples try and try unsuccessfully for a kid. It's sad to hear that a baby is aborted because the animal sign is inauspicious. Some aunties tell me Dragon father cannot have a Dragon child because 2 dragons at home will sure fight. I see some families with the father and child are both dragons and they get along extremely well.
Hello bro,

This time round decision have not been made, I'm just wondering why you sad Right now, I'm still persuaing my bx & seeking my family opinions
Old 13-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
extremely auspicious to have 2 dragons in a family...

a dragon and a snake is alright so long child horoscope matches the rest of the family...need to know wife, son horoscope to know compatibility...if need also must look at grandparents horoscope...if want to look into deeper then need to see all birth time to determine compatibility much clearer...

typical example - Singapore born in 1965 is snake year...current PM LEE is a dragon...so still a good match...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

a dragon and a snake is alright so long child horoscope matches the rest of the family...need to know wife, son horoscope to know compatibility...if need also must look at grandparents horoscope...if want to look into deeper then need to see all birth time to determine compatibility much clearer...

typical example - Singapore born in 1965 is snake year...current PM LEE is a dragon...so still a good match...
Hi Bro H88, welcome back, hope you are doing fine I don't think so of your example otherwise the last election he won't be getting the lowest voting rate since independent & lost out 1 whole GRC
Old 13-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Sorry, forget to highlight that my personal view
Old 13-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
hjhj thx, just check out the rate incase my gf pregnant then i know what to do mah.
Wear helmet lah for ong troi sake!
Old 13-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That why I do not know whether it all chinese believing, now then I realised that in my impression I seldom come across any of my friend or relative born in the year of snake. Another factor is my son was borned in the year of rabbit, my bx mentality is they might not get along well.
In vietnamese zodiac there us no rabbit, it is cat instead. N u r born in the year of rat. So why yur bx no complaint it is no good for both u n yur son? Now she say not good for u n second child.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
In vietnamese zodiac there us no rabbit, it is cat instead. N u r born in the year of rat. So why yur bx no complaint it is no good for both u n yur son? Now she say not good for u n second child.
Good point, however my son was borned in here & birth cert. declared Chinese so should follow chinese zodiac, right
Old 14-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good point, however my son was borned in here & birth cert. declared Chinese so should follow chinese zodiac, right
Aiyoh.... we give our opinion, you set up the defense. Want to abort , then abort lor. Its your call since your sperm created the foetus...
Old 14-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Aiyoh.... we give our opinion, you set up the defense. Want to abort , then abort lor. Its your call since your sperm created the foetus...
dun even bother to reply...cannot accept others opinion and live in oblivion...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Now u all then know meh

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1