The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[QUOTE=Greatking;7461288]Bro, LTVP can apply for house together with you? Just curious because I am planning to apply for house after my official marriage this year end. Anyone keen to go to Dalat for wedding lunch? [/QUOTE

That is because me & my son are singaporean & that form up the basic family nucleus so although my bx is on ltvp we are still eligible for new flat & hdb grant
Old 13-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
how much to apply LTVP + ? But your bx got work ?
Fee on LTVP+ is the same as LTVP, around S$120 altogether, vaildity for 3 years, looking back it a saving rather than renewing every year & paying the same amt of money.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Fee on LTVP+ is the same as LTVP, around S$120 altogether, vaildity for 3 years, looking back it a saving rather than renewing every year & paying the same amt of money.
hjhj thx, just check out the rate incase my gf pregnant then i know what to do mah.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
It is a life! For me i against abortions as it is same as killing a life.
I believed u shld follow yur intiution. Keep the child. Just tell her u no believe in superstition. But ultimately is still the child of u n yur wife, so do try to discuss with yur wife.
I feel that a child shouldn't be aborted just because he/she will be borned in the year that MAY NOT be lucky for you. Abortion should only be considered if the foeteus is abnormal or you do not have the financial ability to support the family.

I am borned in the year of tiger and my twin gals were borned in the year of Monkey. Strictly saying, monkeys are not too good for tigers. But still, my gals brought me good luck all these years. You should also look at the 8 elements of your birth, eg, time, year, month etc etc. All these, if looked into, will be very complicated.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That is because me & my son are singaporean & that form up the basic family nucleus so although my bx is on ltvp we are still eligible for new flat & hdb grant
HDB has changed its policy greatly to suit the ever changing demograhic landscape of Singapore. A few years ago, this wasn't possible.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
LTVP pass holder can apply hse with SC(Singapore Citizen) provided you have a child born in Singapore (SC also ) thus forming a family nucleus...

you can apply BTO and also open market flats..

My wife also holding LTVP+ and my flat is ready next year as well...
Hi Bro,

Congrat to you as well. For my new flat, my bx was complaining she can only be recognized as occupier not co-owner due to not PR yet as for my son I have checked with HDB, can only add in his name when he turn 18 years old. I will definitely add my bx name to my new flat when she obtain her PR, at least to make her more secure.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I feel that a child shouldn't be aborted just because he/she will be borned in the year that MAY NOT be lucky for you. Abortion should only be considered if the foeteus is abnormal or you do not have the financial ability to support the family.

I am borned in the year of tiger and my twin gals were borned in the year of Monkey. Strictly saying, monkeys are not too good for tigers. But still, my gals brought me good luck all these years. You should also look at the 8 elements of your birth, eg, time, year, month etc etc. All these, if looked into, will be very complicated.
That why I do not know whether it all chinese believing, now then I realised that in my impression I seldom come across any of my friend or relative born in the year of snake. Another factor is my son was borned in the year of rabbit, my bx mentality is they might not get along well.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Congrat to you as well. For my new flat, my bx was complaining she can only be recognized as occupier not co-owner due to not PR yet as for my son I have checked with HDB, can only add in his name when he turn 18 years old. I will definitely add my bx name to my new flat when she obtain her PR, at least to make her more secure.
once your bx attain PR status & you add her name in , i think you will be entitled to additional top up grant.

i probably will not add my son as it might affect him getting his own flat in the future...

i paid $90 in total for the LTVP+...
Old 13-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
HDB has changed its policy greatly to suit the ever changing demograhic landscape of Singapore. A few years ago, this wasn't possible.
Not only they changing the policy but also changing the price tremendously,
the price I pay for my 4 room flat, I believe a few year back I can buy a 5 room or executive.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha not yet lar, unless i buy a house in viet for her family to stay and able to give her a few hundreds every month. Just curious what is the cost to apply. haha can apply for her, then she can come regularly
so confuse by your statement ... u mean they got no house to stay now

Must buy house then she can marry you ... or you can buy house then u marry her

When u married her officially then talk .... nothing to curious about ....

Even now it's free .. u also CANNOT apply ..

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
once your bx attain PR status & you add her name in , i think you will be entitled to additional top up grant.

i probably will not add my son as it might affect him getting his own flat in the future...

i paid $90 in total for the LTVP+...
That why I'm wondering why everytime ending up paying more, the breakdown shuold go this way
Application fee : S$30
Card fee : S$60
But they make me pay an extra visa fee S$30, but since application was approved, I do not want to argue avoiding unnecessary dispute
Old 13-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Bro, LTVP can apply for house together with you? Just curious because I am planning to apply for house after my official marriage this year end.
You + your future BX is NOT eligible to apply for NEW flat unless you have a SC child .. to form a family nucleus ...

I just apply for New flat with the LTVP wife + SC child = Family Nucleus

SO quite a long way for you ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
hjhj thx, just check out the rate incase my gf pregnant then i know what to do mah.
Ur gf Pregnant also no use .... even if she give birth now also no use ...

The problem is u and her are NOT officially Married !!!

Give birth already worse .. haven't married .. child difficult to put your name adn therefore difficult to get the child as SC ..

So .. get your ACT right from the beginning ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
That why I'm wondering why everytime ending up paying more, the breakdown shuold go this way
But they make me pay an extra visa fee S$30, but since application was approved, I do not want to argue avoiding unnecessary dispute
This breakdown should be correct ...

Will update soon on this .. now waiting for the approval to come.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
This breakdown should be correct ...

Will update soon on this .. now waiting for the approval to come.
it is correct as the breakdown is stated in the in-principle approval letter...
i did not pay extra $30 as bro blast88 mentioned though...

did u show them your in-principle approval letter? i went to extend my oc stay as her pass expired while i was waiting for the medical check-up report to submit to ICA to collect the pass.. but when they gave my oc the white card for 1 mth extension , i was not told to pay the $30...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1