The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512Milf View Post
any bros have any OKT in Jakarta . bros can you tell me whats the rate on average for the locals for there i might wanna book them for a few days if i can affort to .
it's all depend on the location bro.
Jakarta have a lot of variety on the budget.
I think the best way for you just to try some of the spa service like classic and travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
3. Classic Spa

Also my favourite joint. Went there on monday night below going to travel and told the mami I want a tall girl, with big boobs and pretty. (not easy) I can recommand the mami's name call suzie, she is very friendly and not pushing. She will line up the girls for you and for you to choose. In this joint, they have china girls, russian or eastern european country (not sure which one). But trust me, the local girls look better. In my opinion, I find the service of china girls not particulary good and no GFE. Locals are better and more value for money. If you want to fuck china girls, mights well do it in Singapore. LOL. Damage is 700k for bonking one pretty local. I got this local, her name is a call cici, 27 years old. Look like some suria tv newscaster. Shoulder length hair, bit of highlighting looks like malay in Singapore. Went in, and had a great session. Tipped her 100k.

you do know there are similar setup in classic as in travel on 2nd and 5th floor right?

nice report btw.
I went to CJ with some friend a bit early last night there are some looker for sure, but a lot of them just not my type.
Old 20-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksseller View Post
Just to clarify, classic spa is on which level ? i went to 3rd level the live band area wasnt too impressed but may try again tonight or something
the spa in on the lower level bro.

similar to 3rd(2nd) level there also 5th level.
Old 20-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
512Milf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Cooldoe i dont like to go spa leh lol planning to go clubs and hopefully book the girls for a few days lol . Any bros here have any OKT or free lance contact ?
Old 20-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Cooldoe i dont like to go spa leh lol planning to go clubs and hopefully book the girls for a few days lol . Any bros here have any OKT or free lance contact ?
can you pm me your budget for the girl?
Old 20-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wsa98 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
can you pm me your budget for the girl?
Thanks Bro for sharing.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wsa98 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Just went for a business trip to jakarta and below is my field report.

1. Comfort Spa

Similar to delta and myplace, however, one thing that pops up is that there is a computer screen at the massage reception for you to see the girls and choose which girl you want to massage for you.the photos i believe are photoshop but actual looks are still quite near. I chose girl number 7, as I went there late and not much of a choice. I should say the massage is good and of course end with a happy ending. I heard from my indo friends there you can actually negotiate with the girl for full service. Did not negotiate with the girl as I just didint felt like doing and only wanted a good massage with happy ending. Overall damage only 230k, which is cheap!!! They have many branches around jakarta, but the one I went is near gunung sahari entering to mangga besar. Just opposite swisbel hotel.

2. Travel Hotel

Although the girls here are not the hotest, still one of my favourite joint due to the price, only 300k for 1 bonk. Went on a monday night and not many lookers to choose from, chose a 19 year old girl call christine from bandung. Not bad. Good gfe, and sometimes fucking a young girl do have its thrill, cuz you can lead in the session and not get pushed around. I also learnt that you can actually pay 50k more to have a VIP room which is at level 5 with a bigger room and more condusive bed. So total damage is (300k + 50K for VIP room, if you do not want VIP room then is 300k only)

3. Classic Spa

Also my favourite joint. Went there on monday night below going to travel and told the mami I want a tall girl, with big boobs and pretty. (not easy) I can recommand the mami's name call suzie, she is very friendly and not pushing. She will line up the girls for you and for you to choose. In this joint, they have china girls, russian or eastern european country (not sure which one). But trust me, the local girls look better. In my opinion, I find the service of china girls not particulary good and no GFE. Locals are better and more value for money. If you want to fuck china girls, mights well do it in Singapore. LOL. Damage is 700k for bonking one pretty local. I got this local, her name is a call cici, 27 years old. Look like some suria tv newscaster. Shoulder length hair, bit of highlighting looks like malay in Singapore. Went in, and had a great session. Tipped her 100k.

4. CJ Mulia

After going to classic and travel, went down to CJ mulia to just continue seeing girls. Not much left, just realized it is free entry on monday night. Went in there, saw some freelancers but there is a reason why are they still there at 1.30pm. they are not pretty and ugly! So I sat there with a friend, then this girl came over and say do we know CJ mulia is closing and do we have her to accompany my friend. I friend is not a good rejecter and when she see me, I just gave her a pocker face (hack care). and she keep begging us to bring her back, didint even want to ask for the price as she is not worth it. however, there are a few female patrons who dress damm sexily dancing damm sexily. I think the female clubbers there really dress to kill.However, i find the FL rates in CJ and other clubs too expensive and they do not have to be service oriented sometimes as they do not have a papasan or mamasan to control and no one for us to complain if they did not perform well. But well, of course there could be exceptions.

Tired, need to sleep! Bye!

Thankz Bro for sharing.
Old 21-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wizely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
hey all. not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I am heading to Bogor (South Jakarta) next week for business trip. Will be there for about 3 days.

Any good places there?
Bogor doesn't have much..

There’s a scattering of massage places but you'll need lots of luck to find a young and pretty masseuse who would do the plus plus for you (secretly).

There's a street with FLs at night but you need to ask someone more familiar with the local area. I only heard it once but haven't check it out myself. Sometimes the mall has some interesting findings too. Just yesterday I was at ekalok plaza and saw a local syt wearing a super high slit cheongsum sitting at the food court outside the cinema. She was giving me this seductive look and spreading her legs until my "companion" came along.. Luck but no luck...

Other than that.. 25mins drive out to Gang Semen towards puncak area may find you a chicken kampung with fresh pickings. I paid a local there to bring me around on his bike once and manage to see 3 such places around the area. You can do the same. Or... Check into the villas a around there and get the bellboy to arrange for the girls to come to
you.

Happy hunting.
Old 21-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Hi guys need help from snr bros here . I'm going jakarta next week care to intro some OKT or places where i can pick girls for overnight ? Can i know the rate as well ? thanks a million man
bro,
The hotel's clubs and bars, would be a good choice, and you could try MyBar or TupGun in the south, or Stadium, Millies and Millium at Kota.

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
I mentioned this modus operandi before in my humble contribution on this forum. I got hit at opposite Spark Hotel. This is typical "cari makan" by local policemen, sometimes in cahoot with the cab driver who knows when he has foreigners as pax, and then take a cut.

Safety advice is always take a photocopy of your passport with you, need not lug along the original passport for chionging. Secondly if get caught without, then be steady and calm. "Pak, damai, damai" (make peace) and start negotiation. Few years back I could get away with 50,000 rupiah to rescue my Korea bro. Not sure about market rate now.

Chiong, and be safe !
Bro,
just a question, is it safe to offer "make peace" and nego with the cops?
Are we breaking any laws?
If we nego with police, would get in trouble with the law?
Old 21-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshibadreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

i would like to seek your guildance. I had been to Classic before, normally i would go to 3 floor (classic termainal.) there was once which i tried to venture into the 5th floor, but what i saw was KTV lei? and to open a room cost about 1.5 mil (before price adjustments). I give up the idea since i am there alone. can anybody please enlightain me? is there any place which is similiar to Level 3?
if so how about the price ?
Old 21-03-2013, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
The place open at 2.30 pm. Went to Terminal 2 (level 2) and then to terminal 5 (level 5) yesterday (saturday) and arrived at 11 pm and left at 1.30 am. Both places were fantastics. Level 5 are bigger in size with bigger crowd. Both have live musics & followed by topless dance. Full of young girls walking topless & girls sitting on the sofa mostly local waiting to be choosen/picked. A girl cost 285K. 2 girls cost 480 K for one hr inclusive of room. Highly recommended. Place you shouldnt miss when in Jakarta
Can I know where is this place with Terminal 2 and Terminal 5 ? Love the idea of live music with topless dance
Old 21-03-2013, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Can I know where is this place with Terminal 2 and Terminal 5 ? Love the idea of live music with topless dance
Hotel Classic !!
Old 21-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,
here is the info that you requested.
HOTEL CLASSIC,
Jl. K.H. Samanhudi No. 43-45, Pasar Baru,
Jakarta Pusat,
Indonesia.
Telp : (021) 385-2000
Fax : (021) 385-2001

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

gg jakarta next month!! cant wait!!!!

1st time visiting there.. Me budget.. LOL
would like to check out Classic and Travel Hotel... maybe Alexis ?

any other recommendations for good massage (clean or dirty also ok, as long as its good massage..)
Old 21-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Bro,
just a question, is it safe to offer "make peace" and nego with the cops?
Are we breaking any laws?
If we nego with police, would get in trouble with the law?
well it usually safe, but you still need to be careful they might decide to punish/swindle you more by adding bribery charges.
usually the police is the one hinting to take care of business.

Just ask them if they can help so the matter end there

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
gg jakarta next month!! cant wait!!!!

1st time visiting there.. Me budget.. LOL
would like to check out Classic and Travel Hotel... maybe Alexis ?

any other recommendations for good massage (clean or dirty also ok, as long as its good massage..)
for budget alexis not recommended.

other location with similar cost is mstar and fm1 but be careful they have two type of girl with different price.
what kind of good massage are you looking for?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread