The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
My bx told me she might be pregnant again after test kit shown positive. I believe right now is not possible for the baby to be born in the year of dragon so most likely will be in the year of snake, however I was borned in the year of rat & she believe snake will not get along with rat & thinking to abort the baby, does bros here believe in that My intuition tell me this one might be a daughter which I always longing for, how to persuade her to keepWhy Bx are always superstitious, does it mean there will be no baby born in the year of snake

Do you know that every child conceived is a miracle?

I dunno about you but if i were you I will tell wife to stop thinking about the superstitious thing...not to say i dun believe in it but there must be a line drawn when it comes to an issue as important as a LIFE.

Advantages you can tell your wife is that, govt making changes to baby bonus scheme...more benefits and CASH amount i believe...this should get her to start listening....

Next, what good is there for ppl born in the year of dragon except the "surd" factor??

Dragon parents will know the "ba wu" when they start to fight for places in childcare, kindergarten, primary school....and so on and so forth....

Next, can you and wife deal with the pyschological aspect of it in the years to come? I've had the experience of a child being aborted not because my wife and I wanted to but doctors says it a must....I went to 3 different gynaes before making the decision...till today, I still wonder sometimes what might have been and why things turn out like that....

Most importantly, going for abortions are not totally risk free...it MIGHT affect the ability to conceive again and there MIGHT be complications.....so its a factor to consider as well....

Dun take things lightly bro...

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 11-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My bx told me she might be pregnant again after test kit shown positive. I believe right now is not possible for the baby to be born in the year of dragon so most likely will be in the year of snake, however I was borned in the year of rat & she believe snake will not get along with rat & thinking to abort the baby, does bros here believe in that My intuition tell me this one might be a daughter which I always longing for, how to persuade her to keep Why Bx are always superstitious, does it mean there will be no baby born in the year of snake
蛇鼠一窝 not bad ma (joking ah)

if she really so superstitious pls tell her aborting the baby may bring her bad luck too.

give the new life a chance

Old 11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks bros for all the advice. In fact, my bx did abort once in singapore when our 1st baby was only 2 months old, reason being at that time our baby are still very young & she still have not overcome the phobia of giving birth, although I'm reluctant but after understanding her tireness of taking care of our baby, I'm left with no choice but to comply. Fortunately, the abortion went successfully, according to the gynea it only 2 weeks into her prenancy, forteus are only a drop of blood & just need to vacuum out. From that day onward, she always on contraceptive pill regurlaly ,recently on a few occasion she forgot to take & we hit. She complaining why my sperm are so fertile
Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bros for all the advice. In fact, my bx did abort once in singapore when our 1st baby was only 2 months old, reason being at that time our baby are still very young & she still have not overcome the phobia of giving birth, although I'm reluctant but after understanding her tireness of taking care of our baby, I'm left with no choice but to comply. Fortunately, the abortion went successfully, according to the gynea it only 2 weeks into her prenancy, forteus are only a drop of blood & just need to vacuum out. From that day onward, she always on contraceptive pill regurlaly ,recently on a few occasion she forgot to take & we hit. She complaining why my sperm are so fertile
bro..in that case i suggest u practice contraception diligently...so that such situations will not occur again....if your wife is superstitious then she shld know that such situations are not healthy...
Old 11-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why Bx are always superstitious, does it mean there will be no baby born in the year of snake
Quote:
Thanks bros for all the advice. In fact, my bx did abort once in singapore when our 1st baby was only 2 months old, reason being at that time our baby are still very young & she still have not overcome the phobia of giving birth,
Killing a life just because of superstitious?? It is a modern world, why believe in superstitious and get rid of a life? It is like killing, think twice. If she is superstitious, does she believe in karma?

Human beings are funny. Will anyone check the other party horoscope/zodiac before having sex? We choose foolishly whatever that benefit us and give nonsense for those we dun want.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

To Mr Dear Sir Blast88,

Are you officially in a marriage relationship with your bx?
Old 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
To Mr Dear Sir Blast88,

Are you officially in a marriage relationship with your bx?
Hello bro,

very funny, just wondering why you suddenly 'pop out' this question I'm married to my bx & officially ROM in sillypore in 2010, I got a 1 year old son whose is a s'porean & now expecting the 2nd one, my bx is now on LTVP+ vaildity for 3 years & I'm planning to apply PR for her again end of this year. By the way, we also got our new 4 room flat at Sengkang & most likely will be moving in next year.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

feel happy for you .... jia you

Quote:
Hello bro,

very funny, just wondering why you suddenly 'pop out' this question I'm married to my bx & officially ROM in sillypore in 2010, I got a 1 year old son whose is a s'porean & now expecting the 2nd one, my bx is now on LTVP+ vaildity for 3 years & I'm planning to apply PR for her again end of this year. By the way, we also got our new 4 room flat at Sengkang & most likely will be moving in next year.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello bro,

how much to apply LTVP + ? But your bx got work ?
Old 12-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
how much to apply LTVP + ?
Married with your VN gf already ???? Applingy for her LTVP ????

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Married with your VN gf already ???? Applingy for her LTVP ????
haha not yet lar, unless i buy a house in viet for her family to stay and able to give her a few hundreds every month. Just curious what is the cost to apply. haha can apply for her, then she can come regularly
Old 13-07-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hello bro,

Oh, because if not married, she wants to abort you also LL.

But since you are legally married, the two of you reserves the excution rights ma
Old 13-07-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
haha not yet lar, unless i buy a house in viet for her family to stay and able to give her a few hundreds every month. Just curious what is the cost to apply. haha can apply for her, then she can come regularly
Once married - LTVP
Not married - LPPL

The cost of the ROM cert and a warranty bond as defines by them
Old 13-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hello bro,

Bro, LTVP can apply for house together with you? Just curious because I am planning to apply for house after my official marriage this year end. Anyone keen to go to Dalat for wedding lunch?
Old 13-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Bro, LTVP can apply for house together with you? Just curious because I am planning to apply for house after my official marriage this year end. Anyone keen to go to Dalat for wedding lunch?
LTVP pass holder can apply hse with SC(Singapore Citizen) provided you have a child born in Singapore (SC also ) thus forming a family nucleus...

you can apply BTO and also open market flats..

My wife also holding LTVP+ and my flat is ready next year as well...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1