The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjackyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bao Bao sets the bar too high. Hard to find a WL who got all the ticks.

Haha no problem, thanks for the recommendation
Old 25-12-2023, 06:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Are there two bao baos? Just tried bao bao but definitely no good bod nor face. Chubby in fact. Facial features not sharp too. Eyes a bit like shu qi. Attitude is great though.
Old 25-12-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Are there two bao baos? Just tried bao bao but definitely no good bod nor face. Chubby in fact. Facial features not sharp too. Eyes a bit like shu qi. Attitude is great though.
Haha
For me auntie
Only 1 baobao here
Old 25-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
Haha
For me auntie
Only 1 baobao here
Wonder how can many bros here rated her 10/10 in all departments. I give 10/10 for attitude and effort.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Havefunv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Was it BaoBao or BoBo?
Old 25-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must have tried Bobo, not Bao Bao.
Bobo is indeed chubby and has good attitude.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
You must have tried Bobo, not Bao Bao.
Bobo is indeed chubby and has good attitude.
Not sure, as the one i tried does look like shuqi a bit. And her boobs are hard.
Old 26-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure, as the one i tried does look like shuqi a bit. And her boobs are hard.
Bobo - MILF looks, medium to voluptuous built, approx 1.63 m tall, D cupper (not sure real or implanted), solid service and attitude.

Bao Bao (resident ang pai) - SYT looks, slim, C cupper (implanted), anpprox 1.6m tall, has a faded tattoo at the top of her back, awesome service and attitude.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bobo - MILF looks, medium to voluptuous built, approx 1.63 m tall, D cupper (not sure real or implanted), solid service and attitude.

Bao Bao (resident ang pai) - SYT looks, slim, C cupper (implanted), anpprox 1.6m tall, has a faded tattoo at the top of her back, awesome service and attitude.
Confirm bao bao for sure then, but looks and figure really beh gam
Old 28-12-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
tiongkok no more syts already, all the one still working now is recycled and in this trade since at least 10-15 years ago, baby need to feed husband useless and ownself no much skills or knowledge thats why do this, the chio syts that i know last time since the streetwalker era have already married and moved on, not married rich husband or what la. some married decent guy and had decent family then working normal job, some still single doing own small business dont want do this but may do this if the money is good i think , some single but waiting for gongkia sponsor or already got sponsor
long gone the era
now is the era of japanese syts
just go japan ask streetwalker 200 can gaotim if you want syts
btw recently i saw a few china syts at orchard train station in the day, they were quite tall more than 1.7m so i assumed they were from beijing or NE china, as usual, enhanced face, but not overly done, but IMO, still lose to japanese syts that are au naturel. and certainly not the standards of streetwalkers era.
Old 28-12-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bao Bao is not chubby at all and doesn’t have a MILF (aunty) looks. Confirm you have mistaken her for BoBo.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-12-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bao Bao is not chubby at all and doesn’t have a MILF (aunty) looks. Confirm you have mistaken her for BoBo.
Thanks bro but i did not say she is milfy. She looks young around late 20s but her facial features are not sharp and her nose is kinda round and wide and she does look like shu qi. And her boobs is B+ to C and round but hard. Perhaps she used to be slimmer when she first arrived but now she is chubby to me with a tummy bigger than mine. Perhaps she may be a taste to many but definitely not to me. Her attitude is good though, and chatty. This is just my humble opinion so no offence to those bros who are into her despite I kena zapped for just giving honest review.
Old 28-12-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
tiongkok no more syts already, all the one still working now is recycled and in this trade since at least 10-15 years ago, baby need to feed husband useless and ownself no much skills or knowledge thats why do this, the chio syts that i know last time since the streetwalker era have already married and moved on, not married rich husband or what la. some married decent guy and had decent family then working normal job, some still single doing own small business dont want do this but may do this if the money is good i think , some single but waiting for gongkia sponsor or already got sponsor
long gone the era
now is the era of japanese syts
just go japan ask streetwalker 200 can gaotim if you want syts
btw recently i saw a few china syts at orchard train station in the day, they were quite tall more than 1.7m so i assumed they were from beijing or NE china, as usual, enhanced face, but not overly done, but IMO, still lose to japanese syts that are au naturel. and certainly not the standards of streetwalkers era.
Though market now i guess. Period between 2007 to 2017 in gl is the best.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackyyy View Post
Apparently baobao is a good looking with c cup above, able to share any one else?
I have tried Bao Bao, indeed she is a pretty SYT. But my experience with her is very SOP. There are rooms for improvement.
Old 28-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha
For me auntie
Only 1 baobao here
If BaoBao really looks like an aunty like what you said, I believe 99% of the current WL in GL are either MILF or GILF. BTW, I am not exaggerating.

Have you really seen or tried her yet?

Quote:
Thanks bro but i did not say she is milfy. She looks young around late 20s but her facial features are not sharp and her nose is kinda round and wide and she does look like shu qi. And her boobs is B+ to C and round but hard. Perhaps she used to be slimmer when she first arrived but now she is chubby to me with a tummy bigger than mine. Perhaps she may be a taste to many but definitely not to me. Her attitude is good though, and chatty. This is just my humble opinion so no offence to those bros who are into her despite I kena zapped for just giving honest review.
You definitely got the wrong WL …

She is my regular and she has not changed in body shape since the day she started work in GL (about 3 months ago). She is slim, possesses sharp facial feature and pretty by GL200 standard … though I personally don’t think she looks like the HK actress, Shu Qi. Perhaps 10% max … if she is chubby and not good looking like what you said, she would not be the resident ang pai. Another pretty WL, Selena is only second to her in terms of number of bookings. If she is chubby like what you said, I believe at least 95% of the WLs in GL are chubby as well. You mentioned she looks like Shu qi and yet you dun find her pretty?! Shu Qi is considered the goddess of many … you must have a weird sense of taste …

Either you have the wrong WL or you have an axe to grind against her. Your description of the WL whom you actually tried is more befitting of BoBo.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-12-2023 at 03:51 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1