The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, what is the meaning of 'hiso' Thanks
High Society- rich people.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
bodyslam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbodyslam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKKdreaming View Post

Sure you can get away with Landmark, Marriot or other 4-5 star Hotels , but since with regular girls you are trying to make the impression that you are in Bangkok to "work" or see the temples you want to stay in a hotel away from Nana - Soi Cowboy type places ,
You must be crazy to think this way. JW is 1 of the top hotel in Bangkok. When girls hear about this hotel, her pussy will moist immediately. Don't fool yourself thinking if you stay miles away from Nana cowboy area, it will make you a saint, a casanova.

You and your plain old foolish thinking, your silly thinking equate, those staying in Ratchada where this street has 1 of the most MPs are whores? It is a disgrace to stay there or even walk on the street?

Quote:
and maybe HiSo is too much for T-21 , but I know my Uni girls love the place and so do their friends from school ......but then they also love any mall especially if I am paying
Impress by the way you twist your replied. From hiso and models to uni girls. So you know nothing when you spurred out models and hiso in T21.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyslam View Post
You must be crazy to think this way. JW is 1 of the top hotel in Bangkok. When girls hear about this hotel, her pussy will moist immediately. Don't fool yourself thinking if you stay miles away from Nana cowboy area, it will make you a saint, a casanova.

You and your plain old foolish thinking, your silly thinking equate, those staying in Ratchada where this street has 1 of the most MPs are whores? It is a disgrace to stay there or even walk on the street?

Impress by the way you twist your replied. From hiso and models to uni girls. So you know nothing when you spurred out models and hiso in T21.
Totally agree with u. I usually stay in those 50 sgd a night hotel and yet I get visitors for my bed. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You really think the thai chicks are do naive to believe everything we say huh? Hahaha. Gone are those naive days la. Nowadays, with Facebook, they probably know more than us. Good luck!
Old 12-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Irony77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
T21 is new and a cool place to go for HiSos or want a be HiSos ,

Would regular people hang out in the Red Light district of Amsterdam ? NOPE

Face is everything in Thailand and being seen hanging out around Nana or Soi Cowboy brands you as a working girl , just as it brands us !

So if you are trying to go after Regular Thai girls they are really not going to understand why you stay in the Red Light district if you are not interested in that, and if you told a regular girl that you went with BGs they would never go out with you.....

OK......thats my take on it....
Sorry bro - I disagree with this. If one understands Thai culture well enough, you'll know that they are one of (if not the only) the Asian cultures that is very open minded. Face is not as important. A lot of Thai women (especially the pretty ones) have no issue with sleeping their way to the top in the office (I've seen it with me own eyes couple of times).

Also - its common for young girls to make money as a 'working girl' during her youth (or while studying), before quiting later on when she meets the right guy / or get a proper job. I know of a bar in Nana where there are a lot of University girls working part time there.

So its really no issue staying in Sukhumvit (and as another bro rightly said - Sukhumvit is a massive area with a lot of 5-star hotels). I always stay in the area, right smack between Nana & Soi Cowboy when I'm there for business meetings with large Thai corporations and nobody raises an eyebrow when I tell them where my hotel is.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
T-Ded 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauldid View Post
Just got back from T DED 99 bar in the saphan kwai area.

Mainly Thai customers but it's getting popular with Koreans and Japanese who are tired of the Soi Cowboy and Nana scene.
The girls will give you a lap dance as they are sitting with you, however some are shy if you are a foreigner.
Oh man market spoiling liao!

Better cheong Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars more before the price goes haywire!
Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: T-Ded 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Oh man market spoiling liao!

Better cheong Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars more before the price goes haywire!
Next one will be Soi Holland.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Queen birthday today. I wonder where i can cheong today. All enterainment closed.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Soi Ali Baba/Soi Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Next one will be Soi Holland.
The market at Soi Ali Baba and Soi Holland long ago spoil liao.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 13
marques is a glorious beacon of lightmarques is a glorious beacon of lightmarques is a glorious beacon of lightmarques is a glorious beacon of lightmarques is a glorious beacon of lightmarques is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Soi Ali Baba/Soi Holland

who in bkk now? im here alone. can chiong together!
Old 12-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marques View Post
who in bkk now? im here alone. can chiong together!
Today enterainment closed. Limited cheong places
Old 12-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irony77 View Post
Sorry bro - I disagree with this. If one understands Thai culture well enough, you'll know that they are one of (if not the only) the Asian cultures that is very open minded. Face is not as important. A lot of Thai women (especially the pretty ones) have no issue with sleeping their way to the top in the office (I've seen it with me own eyes couple of times).

Also - its common for young girls to make money as a 'working girl' during her youth (or while studying), before quiting later on when she meets the right guy / or get a proper job. I know of a bar in Nana where there are a lot of University girls working part time there.
I disagree with you. I suppose you yet to understand Thai culture well, and your Thai companions only evolving mercenary womens. Thai culture is all about face.

Do get your facts right, and try to mix more decent Thai girls. Those girls at nana you met, majority lazy, only open leg for fast money. Lots of my gf's friends work at malls to sustain their living during their U time, and surprisingly they completed their studies, without need to open their leg.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
As far as I know, Nana will be opened because I asked a few girls yesterday and they say will be going for work today.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
As far as I know, Nana will be opened because I asked a few girls yesterday and they say will be going for work today.
Nana is not worth to visit anymore. Quality of girls from bad to worst. Unless there is fresh blood...
Old 12-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Not close, everything as normal.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyslam View Post
You must be crazy to think this way. JW is 1 of the top hotel in Bangkok. When girls hear about this hotel, her pussy will moist immediately. Don't fool yourself thinking if you stay miles away from Nana cowboy area, it will make you a saint, a casanova. You and your plain old foolish thinking, your silly thinking equate, those staying in Ratchada where this street has 1 of the most MPs are whores? It is a disgrace to stay there or even walk on the street? Impress by the way you twist your replied. From hiso and models to uni girls. So you know nothing when you spurred out models and hiso in T21.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Totally agree with u. I usually stay in those 50 sgd a night hotel and yet I get visitors for my bed. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You really think the thai chicks are do naive to believe everything we say huh? Hahaha. Gone are those naive days la. Nowadays, with Facebook, they probably know more than us. Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irony77 View Post

So its really no issue staying in Sukhumvit (and as another bro rightly said - Sukhumvit is a massive area with a lot of 5-star hotels). I always stay in the area, right smack between Nana & Soi Cowboy when I'm there for business meetings with large Thai corporations and nobody raises an eyebrow when I tell them where my hotel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I disagree with you. I suppose you yet to understand Thai culture well, and your Thai companions only evolving mercenary womens. Thai culture is all about face.

Do get your facts right, and try to mix more decent Thai girls. Those girls at nana you met, majority lazy, only open leg for fast money. Lots of my gf's friends work at malls to sustain their living during their U time, and surprisingly they completed their studies, without need to open their leg.
Hello gentlemen.... relax a bit. Forum mah... so everyone got his two cents worth of opinion. Maybe BBKDreaming thinks it's no good to stay in Sukh, then so be it loh.

Good to rebuke, but let's do this ambicably ok?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1