The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2002, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Teresa is back Partying

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
thanks bro jang ... saw her atHQ partying but oh my Goodness, she has put on lots of weight ... could not tell it was her and ask Tommy if it was a new gal .... "New Teresa lah" he said ... hee hee

At least 5 kg or more!!!

Yucks,

CumKing
Old 14-07-2002, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Teresa is back Partying

well if it was milk I don't mind ... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing

At least 5 kg or more!!!

Yucks,

CumKing

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-07-2002, 03:32 AM
Samster

CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Teresa is back Partying

Quote:
well if it was milk I don't mind ... hee hee

New bags of silicon gel you want?!!!??????

Hahahahahahahaha................................

Milk is good,

CumKing
Old 14-07-2002, 03:44 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Teresa is back Partying

I don't want silicon lah, that's why never repeat her ... unless this round her old silicon sank downwards and she insert fresh milk lor ... btw I prefer Master brand of milk .. hee hee

Quote:

New bags of silicon gel you want?!!!??????

Hahahahahahahaha................................

Milk is good,

CumKing

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-07-2002, 04:34 AM
Samster

Re: Teresa is back Partying

Quote:
I don't want silicon lah, that's why never repeat her ... unless this round her old silicon sank downwards and she insert fresh milk lor ... btw I prefer Master brand of milk .. hee hee

And yr Ice Cream Cone taste like King's Potong right??!!!! Kekekekekekekekeeke........

I Scream For Ice Cream,

CumKIng
Old 14-07-2002, 04:40 AM
Samster

King's Potong

yes you are right and I know you prefer Durian flavour .... want to try .. hee hee

Quote:

And yr Ice Cream Cone taste like King's Potong right??!!!! Kekekekekekekekeeke........

I Scream For Ice Cream,

CumKIng

Old 14-07-2002, 04:46 AM
Samster

Re: King's Potong

Quote:
yes you are right and I know you prefer Durian flavour .... want to try .. hee hee

Yes like D24 durian except I like it sweet. No bitter or salty pussies for me please.,,,kekekekeekekee

I Love Pussies...sweet pussies,

CumKing
Old 14-07-2002, 04:53 AM
Samster

D24

Good luck in finding your sweet durian .... D24 already looks 'dried' up and hagged from her prime days ... Time Kills!

Quote:

Yes like D24 durian except I like it sweet. No bitter or salty pussies for me please.,,,kekekekeekekee

I Love Pussies...sweet pussies,

CumKing

Old 14-07-2002, 05:17 AM
Samster

Sultan Durians

Then eat Sultan lor.......................

I Love Durians,

CumKing
Old 14-07-2002, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Melons

Now... even as you can find Durains everywhere......

i still think ... that most would like...

MELONS!!!

BIGGER THE BETTER!!!
Old 14-07-2002, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melons

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Now... even as you can find Durains everywhere......

i still think ... that most would like...

MELONS!!!

BIGGER THE BETTER!!!
So Bro Dez, does that mean Wine is your favorite ? hehehe I personally think she is bigger than Lee Wen.

Bro King, Teresa always puts on weight when she goes away. Stay here for a few months and then gets pounded back into shape hehehehe Hard to imagine her too heavy. Might not be too bad. More to grab !!

Regards

Jang
Old 15-07-2002, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
digimood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up

FR on MG

Went to Tommy's place yesterday around 3.30pm. The weather was warm. Tried to get my princess Mei Zhi but she is not at work yet. Told by tommy that she is a 'datuk' class gal who only work on happy days. Alright, tried asking for Joleen and she was not free. Then tommy suggested to me that he will check who is available and I would choose from there. Agreed and he came back with MJ. Heard some good comments from the FR. Confirmed with Tommy that she is supposingly quite tall, charming, slimming and good service. Gave a green light and she checked-in at 10 mins later. She is not that tall to me but I took it as she looks decent and quite attractive in a unique way.

Proceeded to room for action. Had a few opening small talks b4 stripping naked. She is quite good in her PR skills. Because normally, I don't really talk much with gals in GL. Proceeded to the bathroom. She gave me a thorough wash including my feet. From then I knew there would be some action later for that purpose.

Had a great foul play and cat bath on bed. Except for her Oscar winning moans and 'klik-klok' effects while doing cat bath. That's a bit of irritating but may be that's her trade mark as well. Didn't stop her for doing that. Just continue to enjoy. Saw a mole at her 'mei mei' which is right at the opening. Quite a turn-off but always bear in mind that nobody is perfect. The BBBj and cat-bath took quite sometime and that shows that she is a very service oriented gal. Wipe my body off when her saliva was too much. Very thoughtful indeed.

Started off the FJ while she is on top. She is kinda aggressive kind which is totally opposite from her decent look. Kept on grabbing my hands to cup and squeeze her breast aggressively. At times, she would squeeze herself while I am not doing so.

Due to my likings are for GF type. My didi took a long time to cum and it sleeps at times when her moans was too loud and fake. But this didn't deters her effort of making me cum. My didi died on me for 3 times during the whole session. She took off the cap and blew it standing everytime it happens. Tried BBBjing me to cum as well. But I still didn't cum, told her a few times to give up but she wouldn't and kept on telling me that she is not tired. I felt so bad though. During the last attempt after BBBjing me, I tried to do her on doggie within the last 10 mins. Finally, I cummed. I apologized to her for making her sweaty and tired. She was very nice and accomodating. She told me that she sweats easily and it's her job to make me cum although she has to work till the final minute.

Got a quick bath and dressed up. Wished her goodbye and sat outside for a while to get a smoke. Saw August leaving.

In short:
Looks: 6/10 (decent, accomodating and pretty in a very unique way)
Body: 6/10 slim and 160-165 (may be)
Boobs: C 6.5/10(or smaller, very large dark nipples. can match red dates)
BBBj: 8/10 (one of the best and very hardworking)
FJ: 9/10 (give her a 9 because of her endurance and hard work. If she minus off her exaggerating sound effects then it should be even better)
RTF: Not likely because she is not my type. It won't be easy for me to cum if I see peculiar things on gal's mei mei.

She is the best service oriented gal around throught out my experience in FJs. I would rate her 5 star for that.

Sorry for my long winded FR. Cheers.

Digimood

Last edited by digimood; 15-07-2002 at 09:02 AM.
Old 15-07-2002, 12:31 AM
Samster

Re: Sultan Durians

bro CK, the last time I had Sultan, she a bit stale liao ... quite SOP ... or is she still waiting for your return?

Quote:
Then eat Sultan lor.......................

I Love Durians,

CumKing

Old 15-07-2002, 01:02 AM
Samster

Melons

bro jang, I still prefer Lee Wen to wine ... natural is Best.

Last time I used to find Teresa too skinny and never repeat her as she boobs are too hard .... well enjoy your grabbing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556

So Bro Dez, does that mean Wine is your favorite ? hehehe I personally think she is bigger than Lee Wen.

Bro King, Teresa always puts on weight when she goes away. Stay here for a few months and then gets pounded back into shape hehehehe Hard to imagine her too heavy. Might not be too bad. More to grab !!

Regards

Jang

Old 15-07-2002, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melons

Quote:
bro jang, I still prefer Lee Wen to wine ... natural is Best.

Last time I used to find Teresa too skinny and never repeat her as she boobs are too hard .... well enjoy your grabbing.

Bro King, I use to go for Teresa but found her service too workmanlike. Plus like you said, she was skinny except for the fakes. No, I think I will keep her as a fond memory.

Have we ascertain that Wine is fake ?

regards

Jang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1