The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
i tried both..

Massage: Connie > Meizi (connie is better than meizi, connie massage is more detail and thru out the session no using of phone. )

Looks: Connie = Meizi (looks wise both SYT and depending on your liking.)

HJ: Meizi > Connie (Connie tend to rush but if u tell her slow down she ok.. and becoz her massage is about 50mins so HJ part she tend to rush abit.)

Roaming: Connie = Meizi (both 4G roaming)
I haven tried either of them, but by looking at their photos, Meizi looks abit like IU from korea, and Connie is as advertised, looks like vivian hsu. Like tempting sia.
Old 18-10-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
wah, like that how ah? I visit meizi pretty regularly. very awkward leh if book her
connie say she just started recently only? cos her sch holiday just start. idk how other bros get the info abt she being a FL before becos she told me she only came here so far 6mths, past few mths been studying so if she study she wont do alrdy, too tired and no time for this. can try la bro. exchange info leh i will wanna try meizi nx round cos connie told me meizi taller? closer to my height hehe i might like her. but really ah got kc by connie liao no horse run
Old 18-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah can suck! Tempting!! Bro have u tried her roommate meizi? Interested to know how the two wld compare against one another...
havent bro, nx time maybe? ya i saw meizi photo i think i might eventually get kc by both of them im cery scared now. what if i also like meizi then 3rd time i have to execute tarma level liao gg
Old 18-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
i tried both..

Massage: Connie > Meizi (connie is better than meizi, connie massage is more detail and thru out the session no using of phone. )

Looks: Connie = Meizi (looks wise both SYT and depending on your liking.)

HJ: Meizi > Connie (Connie tend to rush but if u tell her slow down she ok.. and becoz her massage is about 50mins so HJ part she tend to rush abit.)

Roaming: Connie = Meizi (both 4G roaming)
my case, hj no rush leh. steady pace but her smooth skin and slight moan really get my adrenaline rush and sexcited, if her legs cup me like Peace does i confirm die liao. and her nipples really damn shiok to suck, while suck still reach to her pussy from her back, omgosh wonderful flashbacks now
Old 18-10-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My best so far.

ttp://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!diana-161015/c10ui

I never thought it will be so good. She is new too!

Place: Nice and cosy
Looks: Super cute. Not as sassy as shown but she is really pretty
GFE: Best. Very chatty. Easy to break the ice
Body: Very good. Proportionate. Good boobs.
Massage: 20/10. This time i give credit to the attention given. Really very professional and comfortable. Always asking if its the right strength. All out to please. I dare say better than those proper spa massage.
HJ: Goooooooooooooood. The way she stare at my dick is...... i think she enjoy pleasing people. Very sensual. If only she do fj. Multiple pattern. Shiok!
Autoroam: 5g.

If rating is your style to judge then pretty much 10/10 for each factors. After 2 shots still massage my head. Still trying to use her boobs to cover my face. Massage wise is reallyyyyyyyyyy good. I have never thought today will be the best! Not a time watcher too.

I word. Swee.

If you tried and agree do upppppppp up up.
Old 18-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time heard 5g roaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
My best so far.

ttp://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!diana-161015/c10ui

I never thought it will be so good. She is new too!

Place: Nice and cosy
Looks: Super cute. Not as sassy as shown but she is really pretty
GFE: Best. Very chatty. Easy to break the ice
Body: Very good. Proportionate. Good boobs.
Massage: 20/10. This time i give credit to the attention given. Really very professional and comfortable. Always asking if its the right strength. All out to please. I dare say better than those proper spa massage.
HJ: Goooooooooooooood. The way she stare at my dick is...... i think she enjoy pleasing people. Very sensual. If only she do fj. Multiple pattern. Shiok!
Autoroam: 5g.

If rating is your style to judge then pretty much 10/10 for each factors. After 2 shots still massage my head. Still trying to use her boobs to cover my face. Massage wise is reallyyyyyyyyyy good. I have never thought today will be the best! Not a time watcher too.

I word. Swee.

If you tried and agree do upppppppp up up.
Old 18-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homini View Post
1st time heard 5g roaming
U know where the 5th G is lah... hehehehe
Old 18-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongdick View Post
connie say she just started recently only? cos her sch holiday just start. idk how other bros get the info abt she being a FL before becos she told me she only came here so far 6mths, past few mths been studying so if she study she wont do alrdy, too tired and no time for this. can try la bro. exchange info leh i will wanna try meizi nx round cos connie told me meizi taller? closer to my height hehe i might like her. but really ah got kc by connie liao no horse run
Last time I ask meizi/yuko about the room-mate, she said she dun work. study only. Hmm...I guess its part-time now?

anyway, I think I go for Holiday
Old 18-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steelman1357 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder if this is a good thread to share my massage lobang. I have been supporting this massage lady. She is young, about 25 years old, slim and very gentle/ feminine. She can do fantastic massage, so much better than the market touching type. I find her worth the value and I can only afford to go twice in a month. To me, she is a rare gem and please keep it low. Currently she is working as professional masseur. So appointment in a day is limited.

My short report
Name: Amy
Look: Beautiful, 9/10 to me....
Body: Slim and fair white. Small size
Boob: B and pink
Personality: Very gentle, very good attitude to please.
Pros: Skillful in body massage, no rush and full 60mins. Strong GFE. U will be addicted.
Cons: No FJ. only HJ.

Damage is on high side $150/1hour. But after going through the session, massage is really enjoyable and relaxing. Value for $$$ for those who can afford. That's why I can only go twice in a month.

I wish by putting it in this thread so that all bros can write fair and truthful reviews on her. PM me if interested.

Face:
Old 18-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any 1 advise if i should got for connie or cassie(ltd)?

I like more of syt and good hj
Old 18-10-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any AR ML to recommend, how I miss YY. Her services still the best in my memory .
Old 18-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafter View Post

My personal preference would be Connie. Cute and adorable. But not easy to book though.
Old 18-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Howdy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafter View Post

I would recommend Cassie, her HJ experience and SYT face is a real delight
Old 18-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Should this be a genuine case, proceed to disclose the full number to shame this twit.

Pierre.
This is not a place to judge. Should it genuine should it not. Please follow the rules . Do not disclose yourself, do not disclose others.
Old 18-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelian15 View Post
Any AR ML to recommend, how I miss YY. Her services still the best in my memory .
same la bro

been posting here but no one recommend any AR ml like YY....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1