The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec82 View Post
i feel its kinda like an extra burden, life is not easy n standard of living is high in sg yet if have to support her family at the same time with our meager salary i wonder how the future lies... what is worst is the members of her family like her dad, bro etc stops working n expects the husband to solely support them financially... this is totally unfair to the husband... i can understand that WL put their own family above everything else... but how do we change their perspective of us providing for her family? any bros please advise ...
The best is not to marry a WL. But if you really fall in love with one, do also open both eyes. Do not let sex blurr your vision. It will take a long time to change the thinking of a typical viet WL. If you marry a younger one, then it may be worse. The main thing is that you must shift her attention to your own family. talk to her and let her understand what is it like in the real developed world. It will take a long time to change her thinking, but there's no harm trying.
Old 25-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec82 View Post
understand that WL put their own family above everything else... but how do we change their perspective of us providing for her family?

It is the same as telling u to ignore your family.
Old 25-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is the same as telling u to ignore your family.
yesterday u at 51?
Old 25-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, wonder any bro married a viet wife from loacal agency here, heard there are agency that are ou t to cheat $$.

Anyone knows which agency can be trusted? there is mayle agency in golden mile that offers viet and indo chinese as brides. Also mr. cupid at peoples park, and vietmatch at orchid plaza. I aslo heard now they charge around $5k instead of past years around $10k for a package wedding.

thanks
Old 26-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
It will take a long time to change the thinking of a typical viet WL. If you marry a younger one, then it may be worse. The main thing is that you must shift her attention to your own family.
How young is young? thought the young ones easier to change... as young = more modern and more easily influenced.

i had 2 sms from my viet gf... she already start questioning about her family.

1) bx buon... why family bx many nguoi kg ai worry cho papa mama bx duoc.
2) bx o vn bx rat muon di lam co many money worry family. if bx di ve sin song voi ox roi bx se worry ox. bx se kg duoc worry family.

i feel that my gf thinking is changing... no longer same as most viet gals. Hopefully most of the viet gals of modern era will change abit. But don't become any sillypore gal..
Old 26-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
How young is young? thought the young ones easier to change... as young = more modern and more easily influenced.
i had 2 sms from my viet gf... she already start questioning about her family.
I think i did mention before that there may be exceptions from time to time. How young is young... good question. Young may be more modern, provided she has the resources to go out to mix with the rest of the young crowd. I did mention before that there's a handful of Viet WL i met before in their late 20s who got so tired of working as WL. They also realised that their families are great burden. These will be the gals that are easier to change their mindset. Maybe your gal gets this tiredness earlier than other WL. But no matter what, every bro here will hope that their Viet WL gf will be different from those in JC.
Old 26-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1 View Post
Hi, wonder any bro married a viet wife from loacal agency here, heard there are agency that are ou t to cheat $$.
If u have time n money, u can go Vietnam to find 1 easily.
Old 27-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u have time n money, u can go Vietnam to find 1 easily.
which part of vietnam should I go? I cant speak vietnamese and donno if any locals there can help to search...
Old 27-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
which part of vietnam should I go? I cant speak vietnamese and donno if any locals there can help to search...
Start off from the 2 main cities of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Its easy to get a local chinese speaking guide to bring you around. Main thing is you must have $$$$ to spare In vietnam, anything is possible as long as you have $$$$
Old 27-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

get a wife that wants me cuz of $$$$? when $$$$ runs out, so will she...
Old 27-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Start off from the 2 main cities of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Its easy to get a local chinese speaking guide to bring you around. Main thing is you must have $$$$ to spare In vietnam, anything is possible as long as you have $$$$
I think one way is to form a like-minded bros group here & go Vietnam to explore together. Can support each other & sure have more fun than going there alone. Single traveller is more prone to kena chop, even by the tour guide.

Too bad i have my thai gf now. if i dun have i wld also like to go.
Old 28-05-2007, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
get a wife that wants me cuz of $$$$? when $$$$ runs out, so will she...
Not asking you to get a wife who only focus on your money.... what i meant is it will be easy to get a chinese speaking tour guide to bring you around if you have the money to spare and willing to engage the tour guide. Next thing is to accept the fact that most vietnamese will think that foreigners like us is rich. And its not much for them to ask for a husband who has a stable job and can provide them with better life than back in Vietnam. Financial stability is what most gals look for in a man
Old 28-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not asking you to get a wife who only focus on your money.....Financial stability is what most gals look for in a man

IMHO I think they would prefer, in order of preference:

- VietKeu
- dependable Viet-man in Vn
- any dependable non-Viet man in Vn
- American/west (esp Chinese)
- American/west (other races)
- any dependable non-Viet man outside Vn (non-VietKeu)

We would probably appears in the last category..?
Old 28-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

HCMC police bust mail-order bride racket
Police burst into a house Friday in Ho Chi Minh City and found 18 young women prepared to be scrutinized by prospective South Korean bridegrooms, and questioned a matchmaker.
Pham Van Thang, 40, confessed he was preparing the girls to meet some men from the Republic of Korea at the house he had hired in district 8.

This is the sixth such case this year and over 400 girls have been found involved.

Last month the police caught two Korean men and 66 girls red-handed.

Sources said the suitors even looked over the girls to check for scars and birthmarks.

Brokering marriage for money is illegal in Vietnam.

Last year a local newspaper reported that dozens of Vietnamese girls were lined up in the Republic of Korea for selection by prospective husbands. Last December several international newspapers reported that Malaysian men “bought” Vietnamese wives at bridal parades for a mere US$5,600 each.

There were also reports that Vietnamese girls were displayed behind glass at marriage exhibitions.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/?catid=3&newsid=28447
Old 28-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
IMHO I think they would prefer, in order of preference:

- VietKeu
- dependable Viet-man in Vn
- any dependable non-Viet man in Vn
- American/west (esp Chinese)
- American/west (other races)
- any dependable non-Viet man outside Vn (non-VietKeu)

We would probably appears in the last category..?
Bro, you got to reverse the order... than we will be in the 1st category.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1