The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

pardon me bro chronicled1, but where about is this Tiffany's located at?
Old 23-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

So will she be working everyday till then? Morning or evening shift?
sounds like all day and night this week..give them a call just to be sure she's there.

She did say she stays overnight at the place and it has been a long day as the hours are 10am-2am.
Old 23-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rubber69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coincidently I checked with Momo, another afternoon shift girl, who told me Lucy will be back next week.
Momo's jap, she's not bad a bonk btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
I don't think Lucy works anymore. The OKT told me she has a fiance now.
Old 24-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
pardon me bro chronicled1, but where about is this Tiffany's located at?
mate, tiffany's is a private-run RnT massage place in the CBD. Info is located a couple of pages back (I'll look it up when I get home - at work now). A tad costly for massages I'd suppose, quite shabby-run operations, but again - most of the girls can really massage (one of the reasons I go there!)
Old 24-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicled1 View Post
mate, tiffany's is a private-run RnT massage place in the CBD....but again - most of the girls can really massage...

So if you look at it as a massage joint and get a bonus HJ or BBBJ, then will it look ex then?!
Old 25-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoome View Post
She's mid 20’s Korean, approx 165 cm tall with one of the best natural boobs I have seen – better than the Honey (Jap girl)@ ex-Madam Leona. BTW is Honey still in melb ??
Bonked Honey last week in mid tope (FR just above your FR), doubt she is Japanese though. But very nice tits indeed and her belly piercing is very sexy =)
Old 25-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber69 View Post
Coincidently I checked with Momo, another afternoon shift girl, who told me Lucy will be back next week.
Momo's jap, she's not bad a bonk btw.
FR please!
Old 25-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

So if you look at it as a massage joint and get a bonus HJ or BBBJ, then will it look ex then?!
Haha.. you can say so! $60 for 30mins w/ complimentary HJ..

just watch out for the aunty man!
Old 25-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just watch out for the aunty man!

Whats the set up like? How come no door? Izzit just some curtains that part th beds apart? Is it a massage kinda bed or a proper bed?
Old 25-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A big hello to all brothers here in melbourne . After reading the FRs on Sue @ Red Light Relaxation (Clayton), I decided to give it a go since its very near my place.

Went in and was introduced to 5 girls (another 2 were working). Sue was first and I must admit, definitely the prettiest of the lot with nice natural tits, and to make it better, she was tanned (find it sexy ). So without question I booked her for 30mins.

Once inside the room, was told to take a shower (alone). She then came in, undressed, and told me to lie down. She first rubbed my didi with lubricant and started stroking him, then gave me a standard cat bath. Cat bath wasn't half bad, she used her finger tips to stroke my body (quite a turn on for me) while licking/sucking on my nipples. After that, got a rather brief CBJ and on to Cowgirl, followed by Missionary and lastly Doggy. Like the other bro's here said, her moans are definitely real. After about 15mins, she was tired and asked me to lie down for a HJ. Her HJ technique wasn't bad, focusing on the balls as well. Finally 'came' when the buzzer started going off, took a shower, got dressed and kissed her goodbye.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (nice natural tits, perfect size)
Body: 8/10 (she isn't the slim type, which is what I like)
Cat Bath: 7/10
CBJ: 5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes (but she told me tomorrow (sunday) is her last day, gonna study english after that, so maybe no more chance)
Old 26-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
After about 15mins, she was tired and asked me to lie down for a HJ...
Huh?! You paid for a FJ and got a HJ?!!
Old 26-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

bluevelvet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also saw Yvon @ Tiffany's - about 2 weeks ago - I visit there whenever I can, and have been quite lucky with the ladies there, in terms of extras.

Yvon agreed to extras, but we didn't specify what. She's a cute girl, with a bit of extra meat on her bones, but not fat by any means, and a lovely bob haircut.

After a good massage, I asked if she'd give me oral, without a cap.

She giggled and said 'don't watch me'. I agreed, and she started sucking me, very deeply and slowly, with great variation and technique.

After a few minutes, she asked me to sit up on the bed. I stood up instead, and braced myself against the massage table, while she knelt on the floor and continued sucking and licking and masturbating me into her mouth.

As per the previous FR by Chronicled, she requested that I not cum in her mouth, which I was happy to accommodate, for the thrill of a BBBJ.

Her long licks up and down my shaft, ball sucking, moaning, deep throating and - best of all - she would tighten her mouth muscles and slowly force her mouth over my cock, as if I was fucking a nice tight pussy (or arse, even)!

After about 15 minutes of intense oral pleasure, I could feel my balls boiling over, and I grunted a warning. She cupped her hands around my cock as it exploded over her fingers.

For $60 and a $20 'tip', I was very happy!
Old 26-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Whats the set up like? How come no door? Izzit just some curtains that part th beds apart? Is it a massage kinda bed or a proper bed?
LOL! It's a shabby operation I'd say - curtains in the living room - where there's a massage bed; a TV, sofa + a table where the aunty likes to sit down n talk...

so unless you get the room (but aunty will sometimes still walk in, esp if she wants to use the toilet)...the girl will be naked, and so will you, and the aunty may just be there talking with the girl.

--

back to yvon/yvonne...she's a really nice girl, definitely worth a RTB (rtf? ROFL)

which other girls provide extra mate?
Old 27-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
but aunty will sometimes still walk in, esp if she wants to use the toilet)...the girl will be naked, and so will you, and the aunty may just be there talking with the girl.

What the f#@k?!
Old 27-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Huh?! You paid for a FJ and got a HJ?!!
ya, cause I can't cum from the FJ, so she gave me a HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1