The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonerangerz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Hi any kind bros can share melody contact?
Old 30-01-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Her figure cannot hiam already la. She does look her age now. I personally think this couple of years she have aged alot. But her figure still maintain. Best boobs in the business in my opinion.

When you get her high you can do anything you want with her.
Old 30-01-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Her figure cannot hiam already la. She does look her age now. I personally think this couple of years she have aged alot. But her figure still maintain. Best boobs in the business in my opinion.

When you get her high you can do anything you want with her.
The trick is to knead her neh neh in a special way
Old 30-01-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
I went back few days ago, she told me suddenly like very busy, doing back to back jobs almost whole day 😅
Nevertheless, still provide the same service & same horniness, she wore a crotchless red thong, and immediately bring your finger to her abalone, and ask to rub & insert in…
💦💦
Hi bro, can share contact pls? Thanks man! 🙏🏼
Old 30-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Her hair loss is obvious and it was a mood killer.
The age clearly shows on her and I am sure she is no longer in the MILF cat.
No RTM for me.
Old 31-01-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Her hair loss is obvious and it was a mood killer.
The age clearly shows on her and I am sure she is no longer in the MILF cat.
No RTM for me.
Can la. Probably hotter than ur spouse still?
Old 31-01-2022, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
Actually not supposed to stretch too tight one... will burst one even when managed to roll it down.

nah... 003 nominal width 52mm... duaki will feel the pain and strangles your blood flow, Bo pian.. use durex xxl since the cheap thai one touch 56mm no stock come in.
Bro, I recommend checking out custom fit condoms if you truly have a duaki tool. I've been using MyOne Perfect Fit condoms and just can't see myself going back to standard off-the-shelve condoms like Durex XXL and Okamoto Big Boys.
Unfortunately, they're not available in Singapore so I usually buy them in bulk to last me a couple of months at a time.
Old 31-01-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Bro, I recommend checking out custom fit condoms if you truly have a duaki tool. I've been using MyOne Perfect Fit condoms and just can't see myself going back to standard off-the-shelve condoms like Durex XXL and Okamoto Big Boys.
Unfortunately, they're not available in Singapore so I usually buy them in bulk to last me a couple of months at a time.
Did you try the real okamoto big boy (the blue one like 60mm nominal)? not the ones in sg.. (those are 54mm nominal with a 60mm head). Anyway, i can somewhat comfortably squeeze into a 56mm one but have some anxiety over the 60mm one (somewhat tight but scared will come off under rigorous riding)
Old 31-01-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Many tualanjiao here. Anyway, a lot of ppl texted me about the job of fucking melody. The following video shows the joy of fucking melody. Anyway, those who have fucked her will understand what I meant

An example of why you must fuck melody

this video shows the joy of fucking melody
Old 01-02-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Horniest ML?

Hi bro bnn,
Your link video cannot watched leh.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosity View Post
Hi bro bnn,
Your link video cannot watched leh.
It is working
Old 01-02-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,
May I know you using which browser to watch the video? Strange, When I click the link, it directs me to adfly advertisement.
Old 01-02-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Perfect neh neh….really a lot like melody.
Old 01-02-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Between Melody and Shi shi from SG lonelyguy, I think Shishi easier to unlock and her body also very solid. Service level very high also and her juagen really is top notch. I think easily top 5 in Singapore.

Also see whether she has the mood to jio u for other service. For those who visited Shishi. Does she put on those sexy lingerie for u?
Old 01-02-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
best1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybest1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yes Shi Shi wears sexy costume during service and she is more willing to serve and provides more solid massage for neck and back.

Bros can try luck on SLG Xue Li and Mina for other service but top up might be required.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread