The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Ussr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Sorry to hear that TS. Hope u think carefully before you act. Don't let anger overcome common sense.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Basically my wife and the guy meets up during working hours, from the phone records, in between lunch time to 3pm, and every week they will meet at least 3-4 times, all the horny messages, like how you want me to wear for tomorrow session, where to do it, how horny they are, how the long that they can spend the night together, she even send pictures to the guys, clothed and without, some showing her fingering herself in the toilet, some showing her tits while still wearing one side of her bra, now I know how horny my wife is! Fucking horny! Confirmed she love to be fuck by older guys, I guess she lust for it, the extra activity, being fuck by others, I think I am going to plan my revenge........
the question is . is she still fucking that old man ?

Old 05-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 15
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
the question is . is she still fucking that old man ?

Think she still is...cos TS found the pics on another phone the wife was secretly using.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Think she still is...cos TS found the pics on another phone the wife was secretly using.
Honestly, she is still seeing him, as I have no choice but to allowed her to do so, she said needed time to get over it, I can say no to her, but she will still do it behind me, might as well I make myself happy and my wife happy, and give her the time she needs to leave the uncle, if she do it behind my back I will be more upset, might as well I be open about it, she fucks around, I can use that as and excuse to do the same now, it's good, and at the end of the day, we still fuck at night, and she will share with me her session with the uncle, day time fuck by uncle, night by me, and who knows, perhaps one day I will ask her to organize a session MMF, fuck the hell out of her, penetrate her like never before, let her moan like she never moan before! I got it all plan out in my head, since she likes fucking around, her pussy itchy, her boobs waiting to be suck and bite hard, her boobies which is so delicious light brown nipple and ever perky nipples! He pussy mount which is so nice to hump, wait till you guys see her fucking pictures, of how she ride the stupid uncle, you guys sure will PM me for sex session......
Old 06-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 15
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Honestly, she is still seeing him, as I have no choice but to allowed her to do so, she said needed time to get over it, I can say no to her, but she will still do it behind me, might as well I make myself happy and my wife happy, and give her the time she needs to leave the uncle, if she do it behind my back I will be more upset, might as well I be open about it, she fucks around, I can use that as and excuse to do the same now, it's good, and at the end of the day, we still fuck at night, and she will share with me her session with the uncle, day time fuck by uncle, night by me, and who knows, perhaps one day I will ask her to organize a session MMF, fuck the hell out of her, penetrate her like never before, let her moan like she never moan before! I got it all plan out in my head, since she likes fucking around, her pussy itchy, her boobs waiting to be suck and bite hard, her boobies which is so delicious light brown nipple and ever perky nipples! He pussy mount which is so nice to hump, wait till you guys see her fucking pictures, of how she ride the stupid uncle, you guys sure will PM me for sex session......
Would love to see the pics how horny she is man. How old is ur wife?
Old 06-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

如果失去她会让你痛苦一辈子,那就原谅她。但要把话说清楚。如果还是老样,就成全他们。你一定能找到比她好 的。即使原谅了,以后都一直有这个刺时不时的捅你一下。。。
祝好自为之 清官难断家务
Old 06-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, like that u buy Chastity Belts for her

Able to share yr wife neh neh & pussy pixs

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 07-08-2015 at 09:36 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
3072 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those who looking for a reliable PI can pm me, have one that I used before. meantime stay happy.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3082 / Power: 22
ScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
如果失去她会让你痛苦一辈子,那就原谅她。但要把话说清楚。如果还是老样,就成全他们。你一定能找到比她好 的。即使原谅了,以后都一直有这个刺时不时的捅你一下。。。
祝好自为之 清官难断家务
Bro, can translate to English?
Old 07-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScvBox View Post
Bro, can translate to English?
Use google translate.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-08-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

ScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond reputeScvBox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Use google translate.
OK. Will try. Not usually very accurate. But lets see.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
liketofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS

Her picture a day keep your trouble away
Old 07-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Wonder if she did gangbang secretly?
Old 07-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScvBox View Post
OK. Will try. Not usually very accurate. But lets see.
果失去她会让你痛苦一辈子,那就原谅她。但要把话说清楚。如果还是老样,就成全他们。你一定能 找到比她好 的。即使原谅了,以后都一直有这个刺时不时的捅你一下。。。
祝好自为之 清官难断家务

Bro, let me help you, SG50 i do some good thing.. haha

"If losing her will make you sad and painfully for the rest of your life, then why not forgive her. However, after make the situation clear,she still don't change, then you just have to let her be. You can definitely find another better partner. There will alway a spike in your life that might hunt you for life. All the best to you, no matter how nice a person is, there is always some family matter that are hard to solve."
Old 07-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
果失去她会让你痛苦一辈子,那就原谅她。但要把话说清楚。如果还是老样,就成全他们。你一定能 找到比她好 的。即使原谅了,以后都一直有这个刺时不时的捅你一下。。。
祝好自为之 清官难断家务

Bro, let me help you, SG50 i do some good thing.. haha

"If losing her will make you sad and painfully for the rest of your life, then why not forgive her. However, after make the situation clear,she still don't change, then you just have to let her be. You can definitely find another better partner. There will alway a spike in your life that might hunt you for life. All the best to you, no matter how nice a person is, there is always some family matter that are hard to solve."

Thanks bro. Up u my humble 1 point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1