The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2009, HannahEvelle

Old 28-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Kenny00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBoy
same things happens to me..
hi bros Eastboy,

most of the time the reason is that we are newbies and we haven't earn the trust of the seniors samster here.
We can't blame them, there are newbie who get the contacts just to disturb the FLs, some did but dun post FR etc...
So, just be patience, and make ourselves trustworthy
Old 03-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

hmm =) thans for the guides =D
Old 03-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoobloverGuy is Cool - loads of Potential

Read through all the guides here, thanks for the advice.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Frenzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

indeed it is useful. but anyway, everybody here start as a newbie. so everyone shld just relax and make friends here. we got lots of info. to share with each other.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
kkplayah88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykkplayah88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Yup.. I also got whack for posting an FR not related to the FL.. got the connection from an OKT.. just that the babes looked very similar to those mentioned by the bros here.. anyways.. like to put on record that I am very sorry if I offended any senior bro here.. will behave in the future.. thanks..
Old 15-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 21
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie
... so everyone shld just relax and make friends here. we got lots of info. to share with each other.
I couldn't aggree more with the sharing part. However due to the fact that most of the bros that share here is not OKT (most of us just love good sex ) and alot of FL has our number, so if we share with any and everyone. And someone screwed the contacts up (hassle the FL, f and no pay, etc etc) Guess who will be F (figuratively not literally) by the FL? Us the sharer.

Most bros here are kind, but lots of us got burn at least once before. Heh, I believe I've told ppl of my experience once. (kenna called by FL and scolded when I was in a meeting).

So alot of us are more cautious nowadays, newbies, its not that you will have no chance of getting contacts, but at least contribute a little first. Make yourselves known, once we are more comfortable with you, I'm sure you will not have any problems getting contacts here.

Cheers

-Ethanas

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 27-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nightknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the advise bros
Old 27-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
twobucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros

First of all, I dont consider myself as a senior. All I know is I'll contribute as much as I can for my love to the community (jeh...)

I just like to hear it from the senior bros here: as I started to get PMs with requests for FL's contact (after reading my FRs I suppose), how do you normally justify if the info is worth given to a particular individual?

I just feel bad for not sharing, and I'd feel worse if I'd share the info with the wrong person. So please enlighten poor me.
Old 27-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobucks
Dear bros

I just feel bad for not sharing, and I'd feel worse if I'd share the info with the wrong person. So please enlighten poor me.
There is no one correct way to justify.

My suggestions is check out the previous posts to guage their trustworthiness. A lot of senior bros request at least 1 previous FR written by the person they are giving the contact to.

Again what method you choose depends on you.

Old 27-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
skybee08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi every body'

i view this forum long time ago,but i never join.
now i hope all bro can pm the fl contact, after testing, sure reply to u all
thank you
Old 27-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
twobucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanas
A lot of senior bros request at least 1 previous FR written by the person they are giving the contact to.
Thank you bro Ethanas for the answer.

Somehow, right after I posted the question, the answer popped up in my mind (guess thats the power of penning your thoughts -- you start to see things from angles you never seen).

When I first started out, I was like any newbie (and I still am), PM'ing one after another for contact number -- as expected, no one entertained me. I started to think: maybe I should just take the plunge myself.

Think about it bros, if everyone was waiting for someone else's reviews on the Moon, you think we would have had Neil Armstrong taking his giant step for mankind up there thirty over years ago?!

So, take this as a game of giver's gain - before you can gain, give first. There are many HC/TN centre out there, which do not require specific instructions (not even a phone number) to get there. Do some leg work and don't expect free advice, go write your own cheong history. If you come across a bad experience, too bad, moan for two days and hit the road again; until you hit the jackpot, got yourself landed on a gem etc, then write a good FR, excite other bros a bit, and you will be a star soon, even you dont become a super samster, at least, you will be welcome!

Last edited by twobucks; 27-12-2005 at 01:05 PM.
Old 27-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobucks

So, take this as a game of giver's gain - before you can gain, give first. There are many HC/TN centre out there, which do not require specific instructions (not even a phone number) to get there. Do some leg work and don't expect free advice, go write your own cheong history. If you come across a bad experience, too bad, moan for two days and hit the road again; until you hit the jackpot, got yourself landed on a babe etc, then write a good FR, excite other bros a bit, and you will be a star soon, even you dont become a super samster, at least, you will be welcome!
That's the spirit man, we all started of as newbie, we all get snubbed by people when we asked for contacts.

And most of us ended up hunting for FLs ourselves through the streets of GL, steamy HC, TN shops to get our gems. This is generally where your first FR comes from.

-Ethanas

Old 27-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Superbaby

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanas
That's the spirit man, we all started of as newbie, we all get snubbed by people when we asked for contacts.

And most of us ended up hunting for FLs ourselves through the streets of GL, steamy HC, TN shops to get our gems. This is generally where your first FR comes from.

-Ethanas
Thanks to bro Ethanas for giving us guidance so that we can get FL contacts. BTW, bro Ethanas, have u make appointment with Angie yet?
Old 16-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
nangongng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ethanas,
Thank for your detailed explanation and guideline of how to get FL contacts. Will follow your instruction guide.....

Regards
Nangongng
Old 21-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
oreo97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Hi Ethanas
thanks for the guide, that certainly helps in pathing the way for my 1st FL contact.

Appreciate that!!

Cheers and have fun!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1