The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Peggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I want revenge.........

To bros who entrangle with KTV gals can also read this thread
Old 08-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
hengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the stories are all almost the same with some variants but mostly will happen on PRC girls and small amount of the others.

i am starting to wonder if these PRCs girls have like a training school or course that they goes to, since they have almost the same methods.

it always starts with WL going out, slowly digs for small items then goes for the big items and then goes for bigger items and bigger items until the well is drained and they move on.

many many moons back, same thing almost happened to me, but i stopped at the small items.

lately saw her at bedok in her pj eating with another guy, i pity the guy hahaha. the guy also looked irritated.

which also got me thinking....
SG is such a small place, if you go out with a WL and guys were to look at her, would you think that perhaps the guys recognise her? or perhaps have bonked her? wouldnt that make you a laughing stock?
Old 08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

Peggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengkia View Post
the stories are all almost the same with some variants but mostly will happen on PRC girls and small amount of the others.

i am starting to wonder if these PRCs girls have like a training school or course that they goes to, since they have almost the same methods.

it always starts with WL going out, slowly digs for small items then goes for the big items and then goes for bigger items and bigger items until the well is drained and they move on.

many many moons back, same thing almost happened to me, but i stopped at the small items.

lately saw her at bedok in her pj eating with another guy, i pity the guy hahaha. the guy also looked irritated.

We, SG men still not so bad. At least we are still wary of them based on the past history.

PRC men (those average joes) who marry China women are the ones deeply regrets. These WL or their wife I should say... can sleep with old men for money if their PRC husband cannot afford them
Old 08-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggie83 View Post
We, SG men still not so bad. At least we are still wary of them based on the past history.

PRC men (those average joes) who marry China women are the ones deeply regrets. These WL or their wife I should say... can sleep with old men for money if their PRC husband cannot afford them
but we SG men mostly provides for them, they take us as a harbour until they find another and move on.

isnt that the same? just that those avg joes gets hurt emotionally, while we sg men gets hurt in the wallet?

so moral of the story here, be wary of Foreign talents, especially PRCs.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
but we SG men mostly provides for them, they take us as a harbour until they find another and move on.

isnt that the same? just that those avg joes gets hurt emotionally, while we sg men gets hurt in the wallet?

so moral of the story here, be wary of Foreign talents, especially PRCs.
I won't provide for them only pay per use basis. If they ask me to buy LV bags or iphone 4 for them, I kick them off straight.
Not even a cent spend on small gifts for these whores

Nevertheless we most SG men never ROM with all these foreign women la, I read Lianhe Wanbao last night its listed few reasons why married with foreign wife failed.

China average joe more worse. Their families really throw a wedding banquet to marry these WL
Old 08-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

Basically just not worth the hassle and effort to maintain a relationship with WL.
contract basis is still the correct approach.
at least they appreciate that you keep visiting them and bonking them hahaha.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

be nice to her again

drunk her and take nude pics and videos of her

and post them on the internet
Old 09-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 17
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

finda handsome xiao bai nian, and cheat her back all the money that she has cheated you! and may be with interest too!

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 09-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
my23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
... Come on lah brudder, we guys have always been suckers at 1 pt or another in life....
how true....
Old 09-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel

she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

any1 here can guide me who to call, ica? mom? av? to get her deported, this is for my revenge n help other guys not getting con by her

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

xie xie

Happy new year to everyone
Post her picture here lei
Old 09-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ethanoic is Cool - loads of Potential

BRO... WHY?!!!... my experience is this - flirt and play, never be serious, keep an emotional distance, for now just got to let go and move on, even if for any reason you want to be serious about the relationship and if you do love her. please forget about her, she is just after your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel

she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

any1 here can guide me who to call, ica? mom? av? to get her deported, this is for my revenge n help other guys not getting con by her

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

xie xie

Happy new year to everyone
Old 09-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just that those avg joes gets hurt emotionally, while we sg men gets hurt in the wallet?
The problem begins when one lets the dick/heart rules the head. Always remind oneself these women are whores nothing good can come out of investing too much into them.
Old 16-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Digging up an old thread as I recently read that another man fell prey to a lover who didn't reciprocate, so he strangled her to death. I agree that hitting or hurting her is too much as this will bounce back on yourself in getting punished, but why don't you make her drunk, call some guys over, have some fun and let her wake up without knowing anything, and you be on your way having had revenge, and learning and growing wiser too ?
Old 16-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
Compass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to behold

Walk away and cut your losses vs potentially 20 years or more and canning.

Even if you managed to get vengeance, may just end up despising yourself down the line.

Just walk away.
Old 16-10-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Think walking away is impossible, if not won't have so many bros writing about their pain in this forum ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1