The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
memon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by techkey View Post
Then I sincerely hope you are my relief teacher... to relieve me of my sperm... hahaha
Lucky cqueen is not my relief teacher else I will forever have low blood pressure cos all my blood permanently rushed down to my shaft depriving my big head of oxygen.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
If you are doing relief teacher, I'm sure all the boys would be very obedient. One requirement would be that no pants are allowed in the room. All the boys are to be bottomless. Any limp dicks will be immediately rectified on the spot by your erotic tongue.
Aiyo, no la, like that no fun la...

As I am teaching, my erotic tongue will softly and yet sluttily wet my hungry lips often and at times, I will let out small sexy, arousing moans n groans...

I want the boys to experience a growing discomfort of tightness and hardness in their pants that they have to keep adjusting the crotch area, cos their undewear is stained and lined with its hot oozing precum. Their mind will be fantasizing how warm their hard horny cock be experiencing when my slutty and erotic tongue lick, tease and deepthroat it till it explode all its hot cum deep into me.

So now u understand why I want my boys to be respectably dressed in their calvin klein underwear and with their pants on?

Though my tongue is a slut, that does not mean I cannot be a respectable relief teacher.
Old 17-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dragco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

Though my tongue is a slut, that does not mean I cannot be a respectable relief teacher.
Don't play play... Not only your erotic tongue is powerful, your art of teasing has indeed attained nirvana! *Standing ovation!*
Old 17-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lucky cqueen is not my relief teacher else I will forever have low blood pressure cos all my blood permanently rushed down to my shaft depriving my big head of oxygen.

Aiyo, u so bad one, putting the blame on my slutty tongue for being so hungry and wet all the time for your delicious, throbbing hard cockhead.

Then dun have such a hard horny delicious, throbbing wet cockhead to make me so 'gian' and thirsty, that I must wet my dry soft lips with your wet precum, and deepthroat it long and hard till u quench my mouth with your hot cum.

Your horny cock also must take some responsiblity for making me a hungry cum queen.

Hence my nick is aptly term Cqueen.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
veggielover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

careful hor. Now so many teachers caught having sex wif underage boys. So better use cucumbers.
Old 17-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

No la, if i choose to be a relief teacher, I will abide by its professional code of ethical work conduct and values.

Having said that, Its not a crime to be subtly arousing and stimulating with me wetting my slutty lips when I am teaching, rite?

If the boys have a hard on, then its beyond my control cos I am cum queen lo..
Old 18-04-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
conquer001 is Cool - loads of Potential

Good 'early' morning cqueen,
Even if you don't mean to, you'll surely be affecting the male students in the classrooms. Imagine what their mothers would say when they accidentally find their son/s 'beating their guns' and moaning your name in their rooms. lol!
Old 18-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

U forgot ha? I am not called Cum queen for nothing loh.. I am good at giving Man such a HARD TIME, your horny cock sure buai tahan my moist, warm tongue..
Old 18-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragco View Post
Don't play play... Not only your erotic tongue is powerful, your art of teasing has indeed attained nirvana! *Standing ovation!*
dun make me so paisei leh.. there is always room n new techniques to acquire so that my erotic tongue can stay abreast and ahead in its competitive role to serve and make your hard cock beg me not to stop licking n teasng u..

If my art of arousing has reached its so called 'nirvana' stage, then why is yr horny cock not begging for my slutty tongue yet?

Let me turn your hard cock 'standing ovation' to a more relaxing soothing one...
Old 18-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me turn your hard cock 'standing ovation' to a more relaxing soothing one...
Tempting. Dear cqueen, pls don't tease me further... my nose is starting to bleed again.
Old 19-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tempting. Dear cqueen, pls don't tease me further... my nose is starting to bleed again.

I am trying to help u lo, u did not know ha? If my slutty tongue don't come to the rescue of your hard throbbing juicy horny cock any sooner, wait u suffer from 'siao chiong now' (too much cum in your brain, yr brain vessels will burst in hokkien). So now u know rite, my tongue is slutty and erotic for a good reason- to save u and yet to give u enjoyment and pleasure.
Old 20-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Good morning Samster,

This serve as a gentle reminder to all who wants to try my erotic tongue, to take note of the following:

a. Do not email me at all if you have this inconsiderate request for my pic when you even lack completely the basic courtesy of intro yourself first.

b. Do not expect me to break the law by requesting me to suck yr cock in public areas, in your car or at some dark alleys or so called quiet, deserted carpark. I distinctively mentioned that I only suck cock in hotel or my place.

c. You do not want to make a 'wasted trip' to find out that I am not your type. This concern is amplified many times in your email requesting for my stats, how big my boobs, if i am womanly enough and many more. Let me help you overcome this concern: DO NOT EMAIL ME AT ALL FOR MY FREE GOODWILL EROTIC BJ. You are better off by going to to Rowell Road to pick and choose your choice beauty queens and bonk her on those germs-infested mattress. This way you can be ensured that your trip will not be a wasted one and you have no fears or concerns of any kind.

d. Do not email me at all if you expect and want only a raw bj. Remember, I treasure my life. I only suck with condoms.

2. I will not even reply to any email with any of the above elements in it. This will help dispell any misunderstandings why I do not reply or turn down requests abruptly. At the same time, your precious time is better used to walk the streets of Rowell than to write to me.

3. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Old 20-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

tr00per deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
c. You do not want to make a 'wasted trip' to find out that I am not your type. This concern is amplified many times in your email requesting for my stats, how big my boobs, if i am womanly enough and many more. Let me help you overcome this concern: DO NOT EMAIL ME AT ALL FOR MY FREE GOODWILL EROTIC BJ. You are better off by going to to Rowell Road to pick and choose your choice beauty queens and bonk her on those germs-infested mattress. This way you can be ensured that your trip will not be a wasted one and you have no fears or concerns of any kind.
Crystal clear. Just to add... Cqueen is offering BJ for free so does it matter if she is drop dead gorgeous or plain jane looking. For goodness sake, we are not paying a single cent for her erotic tongue... right?
Old 20-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am trying to help u lo, u did not know ha? If my slutty tongue don't come to the rescue of your hard throbbing juicy horny cock any sooner, wait u suffer from 'siao chiong now' (too much cum in your brain, yr brain vessels will burst in hokkien). So now u know rite, my tongue is slutty and erotic for a good reason- to save u and yet to give u enjoyment and pleasure.
Officially... "siao chong nao-ed"...

*On the way to A&E*
Old 21-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

geez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Officially... "siao chong nao-ed"...

*On the way to A&E*
Hahaha... I can understand why... cqueen has indeed perfected the art of teasing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1