The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Travelman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy12345
thinks changi airport is 1 good place to "da ye zhang" can try going there if get gals from clubbing.hehehe
YES!! and also can "Da Fei Ji" but not the "Fei Ji" at Changi Airport
Old 24-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Eh...you been to Rawa ar! I did a short post about P.Rawa I doubt samsters visited P.Rawa. Damn expensive but nice...that island damn quiet. My girlfriend and I wore swim thong for snorkelling at that time...
Right.P.Rawa is pretty exclusive island which I believed now is not open to public for holiday booking anymore. I heard the island belongs to those Sultans for their own private weekend getaway but wondered why I managed to book for the trip there that time.

If you notice or check with the local Travel Agency, they dont have P.Rawa for booking anymore. Anyway, it's a nice scenic quiet place for getaway. Dont u agree??
Old 25-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
Hmmm...good idea..den fm far ppl tot u two doing a slow tango huh..kekeke,,for me would have to be tat time in the swimming pool liao..keke..just pull the bikini panty to the side and enter fm behind...shiok and scary at the same x...two trills at one go..haha
tried that too in yio chu kang swimming pool in the morning when there wasn't so much people. but i can tell you it was damm hard to bonk in pool. For me, i tried entering from behind but not successful. In the end, we did it at the corner with me in the corner and my gf holding on the sides and her legs spread wide standing on the side of the walls. Not really shiox but the excitement is damm high. But we did it for a few mins only as we got a feeling some guys from far are viewing us under the water. Somemore my gf was attracting alot of attention since she was wearing bikini. Only did in pool twice but as for hj, quite alot of times since it is harder to get caught. =p
Old 25-07-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
Only did in pool twice but as for hj, quite alot of times since it is harder to get caught. =p
Really admired you and your gf daring spirit.....my gf wont dare to do it leh....not even to mention HJ........ btw, did u try to do it in Jurong East Swimming complex ?? any good spot ?? maybe will "rape" her there....ha ha....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 25-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can understand your excitment big guy. But i don't really like doing there. Sometimes have cockroaches running. Smelly too. A few years back, had a gf who have curfew and cannot go back later than 1am. And she works until 10plus every night. So every night we only have 1 hr inmitate time together. And the only place where we can do is the rubbish chute area just beside the lift area. Very dark also. Can only do doggy there and can't strip naked as will not have enough time to wear clothes if people come. Almost got caught a few times when hear people walking near, then faster keep my didi and she put down her skirt. When people throw rubbish, we pretend we chatting there. A bit stupid. =p
Only got caught once by her neighbour. A big fat irritating guy. My gf was giving me bj there. Was lucky he can't see clearly who my gf was.

Din like doing it there but when u need it u need it

It was not tat smelly luckily plus relatively clean. Agree with you abt ppl walking to throw rubbish or taking the lift.....but good excuse for me to do it raw n cummed in her.....think of it song.
Old 25-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
tried that too in yio chu kang swimming pool in the morning when there wasn't so much people. but i can tell you it was damm hard to bonk in pool. For me, i tried entering from behind but not successful. In the end, we did it at the corner with me in the corner and my gf holding on the sides and her legs spread wide standing on the side of the walls. Not really shiox but the excitement is damm high. But we did it for a few mins only as we got a feeling some guys from far are viewing us under the water. Somemore my gf was attracting alot of attention since she was wearing bikini. Only did in pool twice but as for hj, quite alot of times since it is harder to get caught. =p
Warning to all the bros who like to do or want to try to do in the pool. I had once experience this - while doing in a bath tub with my ex ... we realise that blood was flowing out of her and since its not her period or was it her first time we immediately stop and fould that my foreskin actually tore - went to the doctor. The doctor explain that if you soak your brother in water too long the skin strink a little and become soft thus making it easy to tear.

Just a friendly advice
Cheers
Old 25-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 20
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
tried that too in yio chu kang swimming pool in the morning when there wasn't so much people. but i can tell you it was damm hard to bonk in pool. For me, i tried entering from behind but not successful. In the end, we did it at the corner with me in the corner and my gf holding on the sides and her legs spread wide standing on the side of the walls. Not really shiox but the excitement is damm high.
I guess your GF must be slim type lah...must be bak bak type den easy to enter fm behind mah..help to hold your didi in pl...or else keep slipping out rite?..kekeke..of coz have to be in the wee hr and corner...ctr how to do???
Old 25-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Travelman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
swimming pool??? dont you guy didnt know that the pool got chlorine or florine being added in. So wat happen it enter your gf fren {}
Old 25-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

juz tried bonkin a FL in a balcony of a 4-storey guesthouse 2 days ago..

knn.. in front is a temple.. dunno got monks c or not..
tink not good for karma..
Old 25-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
Sammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my most naughty experience was in my parent bedroom when i was only 16.
Old 26-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha, I just tried this last night, banged a waitress in the disabled toilet of the restaurant.

Me currently working part time in the restaurant as asst mgr, for some reason, last night started walking around with a hard on, started playfully slapping this chio bu's arse, when she just laughed and carried on, i pulled her into the toilet and fucked her from behind.

After that, we just came out and carried on working like nothing had happened...

Who Shags Wins
Old 26-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
Hahaha, I just tried this last night, banged a waitress in the disabled toilet of the restaurant.

Me currently working part time in the restaurant as asst mgr, for some reason, last night started walking around with a hard on, started playfully slapping this chio bu's arse, when she just laughed and carried on, i pulled her into the toilet and fucked her from behind.

After that, we just came out and carried on working like nothing had happened...
U damn power man... maybe later i post mine..
Old 26-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
The most daring would be at the viewing gallery watching the planes... the gal in front, wearing a skirt of course and the guy taking her from behind, wearing a large overcoat
Hey ivy7 so any other places for recommendation?Seems u gt many encounters.
Old 26-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelman
swimming pool??? dont you guy didnt know that the pool got chlorine or florine being added in. So wat happen it enter your gf fren {}
yeah i know. But it doesn't harm our body. U swim will also drink some water. Somemore the pressure inside her body will keep the water from flowing in. So no worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
I guess your GF must be slim type lah...must be bak bak type den easy to enter fm behind mah..help to hold your didi in pl...or else keep slipping out rite?..kekeke..of coz have to be in the wee hr and corner...ctr how to do???
hehehe... smart. She is very slim but boobs also quite small. No wonder cannot do from behind. We tried alot of times until sianzz. Didi keep coming out and so hard to go in. Bonk in front damm shiox but gf will be very tired. For hj, can do anything in pool when no people.
Old 26-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
Din like doing it there but when u need it u need it

It was not tat smelly luckily plus relatively clean. Agree with you abt ppl walking to throw rubbish or taking the lift.....but good excuse for me to do it raw n cummed in her.....think of it song.
U r lucky bro. MY gf flat outside not that clean. Somemore her level is like hotspot. Always alot of people coming back late. We will rather do it at void deck. Once she sneak out at 3am+ to meet me outside her house. She was dressed in her silky purple nightdress which looks like spag on top and slightly above her knee at the bottom. We wanted to have a quickie at the rubbish chute so she didn't wear bra but someone throw some durians there and alot of cockroaches. So we went to a nearby deserted void deck to have a smoke. The wind keep blowing her nightdress up and can see her pink panty. Before we reach the void deck my didi already hard sia. Then at void deck while smoking, can see her nipples through her top. In the end, cannot tahan, pull down 1 of her stripe and give her a good suck. The rest u know. We did it at the void deck with the stone tables and chairs. All lasted in 10min. Too horny. =p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1