The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
While all you stated is nice but not must haves.

I'm 45+ married. I had so many chats on CMB that I kinda lost track at one point. Multitasking is no joke.

Beginning of this year, in a period of 1 mth I manage to have 3 FWBs, 2 in their 40s, one in her 30s.

All 3 are still on going and I deleted my profile in CMB cos wah lao eh really too many chats to keep the conversation going.

In terms of look I would say 5 - 6 and a 7.

I mean, sure all JacqueMerlin's points are good to have, but not die die must have.
Shifu please teach me

I'm definitely above average in my 40s also married but don't look it and fit. Recently broke up with 20+ yo gf of 10 years and have tried all the apps with ZERO success aside from scammers ��. Clearly I'm doing things wrong and need help. Btw do you pay for CMB?
Old 25-08-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
So far managed to bed about 10 (locals) within 2 years. I will help if I can, bros who want tips or advice (no sharing of contacts).
Advice +1😆
Old 25-08-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
isaac92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Shifu please teach me

I'm definitely above average in my 40s also married but don't look it and fit. Recently broke up with 20+ yo gf of 10 years and have tried all the apps with ZERO success aside from scammers ��. Clearly I'm doing things wrong and need help. Btw do you pay for CMB?
CMB you pay is to see all your likes and can buy beans to like more girls. but if no one liked you, you pay also no point haha
Old 25-08-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 21
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

How come got negative points wan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omela View Post
Kingbong

Lai Lai some advise leh
Old 25-08-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 21
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

First of all need to set the right expectations. If your initial convo is about sex, likely they will block or tell you go GL
If you are looking for models type, then better off spending your time and money elsewhere. They won't go on these apps (prob <0.1%) or 99% are scammers. Try to show interest in them first before advertising yourself. Then try to sell yourself but don't oversell, if they are interested the ball will keep rolling. If not move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Hi bro. What's your advice on setting up profile so girls will swipe, what to say on first message and how to keep the convo going?
Old 25-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac92 View Post
CMB you pay is to see all your likes and can buy beans to like more girls. but if no one liked you, you pay also no point haha
I've got more than a dozen likes but can't see them. In my profile and message I tell them to WhatsApp me for that reason and leave my number but so far not successful.

Wondering if it's worthwhile to pay to see likes

Also out of curiosity did you tell them you are married and if so how and when?
Old 25-08-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've got more than a dozen likes but can't see them. In my profile and message I tell them to WhatsApp me for that reason and leave my number but so far not successful.

Wondering if it's worthwhile to pay to see likes

Also out of curiosity did you tell them you are married and if so how and when?
hmm but at 12pm daily they will show you who liked you. if you want to continuously see your likes and match ASAP, then must buy premium loh.

depends leh that time i pay to see likes, knn like 2/3 cui 1/3 good haha. felt waste money, might as well wait 12pm they will show the good likes.

i not married bro, i born 92. i got married friends use dating apps. depends your age loh...if you match young girl prob want your $. try ladies in 30s? my friend usually flirt with them only later than say married.
Old 26-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac92 View Post
hmm but at 12pm daily they will show you who liked you. if you want to continuously see your likes and match ASAP, then must buy premium loh.

depends leh that time i pay to see likes, knn like 2/3 cui 1/3 good haha. felt waste money, might as well wait 12pm they will show the good likes.

i not married bro, i born 92. i got married friends use dating apps. depends your age loh...if you match young girl prob want your $. try ladies in 30s? my friend usually flirt with them only later than say married.
Hmm 12pm daily? Have to be on the dot and if miss it then cannot see anymore? Anyway I also suspect those hidden likes either fake or cui lol 😂 just to get thirsty users to pay
Old 26-08-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm 12pm daily? Have to be on the dot and if miss it then cannot see anymore? Anyway I also suspect those hidden likes either fake or cui lol 😂 just to get thirsty users to pay
Its every 12pm. So it will stay for 24 hours.
You do not need to pay for CMB, I've never paid for it.
Old 26-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Its every 12pm. So it will stay for 24 hours.
You do not need to pay for CMB, I've never paid for it.
Ahhh thanks for the lesson..
Lol will go check now 😂
Old 26-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya as bro below say it will be available 24h. no la it's not fake likes. but i have friend still 0 likes so, if you have likes congratulations!
Old 26-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
then any precaution that can take?
er, the standard ones like don't send them any money lol
anw if you happen to swipe and match on one, u know them easily by just asking "you don't look local, where are you from? do you live in Singapore?"

They will reply no, from China/HK and ask you if you can speak chinese. These are dead giveaways. I had a rare match at the beginning who claimed she was malaysian living in singapore, so we chatted until she shared how well she was doing playing some lottery game.
Old 27-08-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential

How do you guys tell if a girl is open to ONS FWB from chatting with them?
Old 28-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
How do you guys tell if a girl is open to ONS FWB from chatting with them?
Tell them this "Ai sio kan mai?"
Old 28-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
First of all need to set the right expectations. If your initial convo is about sex, likely they will block or tell you go GL
If you are looking for models type, then better off spending your time and money elsewhere. They won't go on these apps (prob <0.1%) or 99% are scammers. Try to show interest in them first before advertising yourself. Then try to sell yourself but don't oversell, if they are interested the ball will keep rolling. If not move on.
Thanks for advice bro, will take it to heart. Problem is no girls swipe on me also hahah. Idk what to put in my profile or bio to attract them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1