The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoram View Post
new year day got oepn?
Dun be lazy. Another bro already posted the information.
Old 17-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR 16dec

Went VIP Spa with my regular Kaki yesterday.

The jam is horrible. Took AC7 at Sembawang at 11.15am but reach The Store at 2.15pm.
30min error because of my fault want to save money took the wrong Bus S1 from CIQ to KSL! Then we walked from KSL to Taman Sentosa.

We went VIP Spa after we finished our late lunch Ba Kut Teh and Mayou Chicken and drinks cost rm 53.

Inside the VIP Spa we asked the Reception what is the Chargers. He said rm 218 Full Package cw 45 min Special and rm 68 use the Facilities only. 2nd Shot rm 218 too.

We took the Tag Keys and proceed to Changing Room. Lock our Personal Belonging and went to the Pool.

The Hot Pool is hot enough. The Cold Pool is not too cold. After awhile we went to wash up and proceed to the Canteen. As usual the Server asked what we wanted to drink. The Orange CMI color water like SAF. Next I ordered the Coke. I am surprised no Ice Milo and I took Ice Coffee which can do. The food look decent although I did not try it.

I like their Movie Room because have Inclined Sofa and can smoke inside lol. But non smoker will not like it.

After awhile we went out to Canteen again. The Captain asked all the guys to gather beside the Pools to view the Gals.

That day quite many guys at least 20 Bro. At least 12 Gals too.

The gal I wanted was booked by other Bro so I waited next round. So far I saw 3 times Gals parade only.

I chose No.785 Hang 25yo 1.6m est. 50kg from HCMC. Golden Hair and has a Mole on the right chin. Saggy boobs. She came 3 mths. Before that worked as Manicure in HCMC. Quite chatty. SOP except perform Cold & Hot BJ. Help to bath. Lied on Bed. Piano Massage. Tried to use her boobs to rubba but boobs not big enough lol. Licked then BJ. Allow Frenching and Digging. Cowgirl follow by Missionary end with Doggy. Uncapped then hugged together to rest awhile. After that help to bath again and left the room.

Waited at Canteen for my Kaki. He chose Ang Pai No.501. Feedback SOP.

We decided to return Singapore since 7.15pm. Changed and paid and left. Took a Cab outside The Store to CIQ for rm 7.

Return to Singapore is smooth sailing. We reach Sembawang at 8.15pm.
Old 19-12-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Dun ask me why Friday & Sunday no one like to go.... often not many customers on these days.
Today was damn crowded. Last night a drinking buddy longed to have a massage and we arranged to go into JB today. He picked me up at Woodlands Civic Centre @ 11am and we finally cleared the Malaysia custom @ 13.50pm. Reached Sentosa and arrived to VIP Spa @ 2.20pm and were surprised to be told by the counter guy No More Lockers. He told us to wait at the canteen until someone leaves and we get that guy's locker. We walk into the canteen.... Wow.. every table and seat is occupied. Ditto at the pool viewing area. Thought maybe the movie room might have vacancy for both of us but same all the seats are occupied. This Spa open at 2pm and already have more than 70+ customers. Had a chat with our regular captain and he apologised for the unexpected crowd today. He also did not standby enough gals to work today as they had given a few gals time off today. We are looking at a wait of at least 3-4 hrs for our turn with the gals and decided to change location to another spa.

Next stop went to HV Spa. At first look it seems not much people at this spa. As the captain was ushering us to the changing room, we asked him about the gals working today. His reply dashed our hopes and we made a u-turn out of that place. We were told the gals all have bookings and we have to wait at least 2 hrs for the next slot.

We decided to try GBW next despite the bad reviews thinking that nobody goes there anymore. When we arrived, we had another surprise. GBW was as crowded as the other Spas. The canteen was fully occupied and some customers even came out to the lobby to seat at the lobby sofas. Overheard some conversations between the customers and the captains and came to know also had to wait for gals availability at this spa. We decided to abort GBW and went off. While in the car we contemplated going to Amansari & ZON but decided against it as today seems unusually crowded and guessed the situation would be similar at the other spas. So we decided to return to VIP again... this time reaching there @ 5.15pm
Old 19-12-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This time the counter guy told us many customers had already left and he gave us 2 lockers. As we were entering the changing room, there was a gal parade at the pool viewing area so we stop to have a look at the gals too. 12 gals were on parade, mostly Viets and 1 Thai. There were about 20 guys at the viewing area but only 8 gals were picked leaving 4 disappointed gals. I guess the other guys were waiting for the gals from another parade. We change up, had a dip in the pools and spent some time inside the sauna before having a bite at the canteen. All this while we were able to view another 2 parades of gals, mostly Viets.

While eating in the canteen, we decided to let the captain arrange our gals instead of picking them at the parade since it was already 7pm.
My buddy was given an 18yr old viet name Linh while mine was her 23yr old sister name Ah Tu. We both took the Nuru full service packages and came out with all our day's disappointments washed away. The journey back to Singapore was smooth sailing and took only 30 mins.

It seems like Singaporeans are blowing their Annual bonuses in JB Spas as it is very rare to come across most of the Spas to be full house at the same time.
Old 19-12-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

up u for yr fr..

maybe too many singaporeans feel sg is getting way too ex..

that y many ppl go to jb spas..

thought of going this wed or thursday afternoon for a relaxing time..

maybe got to go further into jb.. zzzzzz
Old 21-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi any kakis wanna go tomorrow 22 Dec? Been there once thought not bad, pls pm me to gather .will be going around 12+pm
Old 22-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 20
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I saw the waterbed rooms but the girl bring me to the crappy room. i ask her about the waterbed room she said no more.
Next time informed the captain before hand if you want waterbed. If no say will be normal bed..
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 23-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
crazy619 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros first time writing FR after many years of being a lurker.
Went down to VIP SPA the other day in the afternoon around 4pm after wasting some time to search for the exact location.
Spa itself is normal, all facilities are working as they should be.
However what we are all interested in isn't the spa right? So lets move on!
So after we were done with spa portion we were seated at the common area waiting for things to happen
So after a while of waiting, the captain brought out around 15girls and they all stood in a row in front of all of us by the wall. As there was quite a fair number of bros there and I was kind of indecisive, almost all girls got taken leaving only 2. So I told the captain I would wait for next batch. So fast forward another 40mins, captain brought out another 15 girls. This time fast hand fast leg I chose the tallest girl. They had no number plates or anything like that by the way. She had this look that sorta resembled 温岚.
So captain called the girl and she brought me into the room. Room has a big shower area, a big empty area with one sexy-looking sofa which i didn't use, and finally the bed.
So once doors were closed everything is standard la. No need to explain further. However I would like to highlight that throughout the session I felt like I was being raped. Like holy shit this girl was so hiong it made me feel like a little boy despite her being younger than me! Her AR was the most aggressive I've ever experienced. And the GFE was also the most hiong I ever got. I have been secretly and quietly chionging for years but this is the first time I feel I need to write an FR. I'm not sure if its just this girl that is so hiong or all of them there are trained that way as it was my first time at VIP SPA. However I asked a bro that went with me and he also said he felt like he was being raped haha. So...
Anyway I will definitely RTM/F when I have time and excuse to go JB without my OC.
Thanks for reading and my apologies if my FR seem amateur.
Old 25-12-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTan View Post
Next time informed the captain before hand if you want waterbed. If no say will be normal bed..
I confirmed and double confirmed with VIP Spa.
Waterbed rooms is only given to those who take the rm258 package.
Those taking the rm218 package can only use the normal bed.

Fyi, there will be 30 more rooms available from next month as the spa has taken on extra space and renovations are almost finished. Disadvantage is the new rooms are on different level so customers be prepared to climb up & down in future
Old 25-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

Today the spa was surprisingly quiet with less customers and girls. Many of the angpais have taken the day off presumably to go partying tonight. Anyway the captain asked me to do them a favour and help to QC a "new" gal. He showed me 4 new girls and said they started work this week and picked one of them for me.

When I saw the gal, her face looked familiar but I did not say anything to the captain. The gal brought me to the waterbed room and went all out to please me. After finished and washed up, we both hug and lie down on the bed to chitchat for another 30 mins. Since today is quiet day and not many customers, no problem at all.

While chitchatting with the gal, I found out why she looked familiar to me. Actually she has been in JB for more than 3 months and was working at another spa (that's where I saw her previously) when it was raided. At the time of the raid she was newly arrived and have not earn enough money to pay the cops for her release so her former boss loaned her the money. That CCB ex-boss not only did not bail his girls out but loan them money to get out of jail and charge them interest. As a result she had to work the past 3 months just to pay off her "loan". She had come to JB in the hope of earning money but ended up working her ass off and not able to earned any money at all. She suspect that her ex-boss colluded with the cops as the raid was suspicious. Also all the girls that were brought back were new arrivals and all of them had to borrow money from the ex-boss to get out of jail. As a result all of them were slaving to pay off their debts instead of earning money to sent home. And while the girls were arrested and sat in jail, the spa was not closed and were still operating as normal with no action taken against the ex-boss. As soon as she finished paying off her loan, she quit that spa and came over to work in VIP.

I will not be naming her nor her number so as not to put her into trouble with her ex-boss or previous spa. I also do not know whether this current spa is aware of her past history as I did not reveal this info in my QC report. But she scored AAAs with excellent service and I believe she will become an angpai soon.
Old 25-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
I confirmed and double confirmed with VIP Spa.
Waterbed rooms is only given to those who take the rm258 package.
Those taking the rm218 package can only use the normal bed.

Fyi, there will be 30 more rooms available from next month as the spa has taken on extra space and renovations are almost finished. Disadvantage is the new rooms are on different level so customers be prepared to climb up & down in future
I heard that since September. Looking forward it till now not happening yet.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Today the spa was surprisingly quiet with less customers and girls. Many of the angpais have taken the day off presumably to go partying tonight. Anyway the captain asked me to do them a favour and help to QC a "new" gal. He showed me 4 new girls and said they started work this week and picked one of them for me.

When I saw the gal, her face looked familiar but I did not say anything to the captain. The gal brought me to the waterbed room and went all out to please me. After finished and washed up, we both hug and lie down on the bed to chitchat for another 30 mins. Since today is quiet day and not many customers, no problem at all.

While chitchatting with the gal, I found out why she looked familiar to me. Actually she has been in JB for more than 3 months and was working at another spa (that's where I saw her previously) when it was raided. At the time of the raid she was newly arrived and have not earn enough money to pay the cops for her release so her former boss loaned her the money. That CCB ex-boss not only did not bail his girls out but loan them money to get out of jail and charge them interest. As a result she had to work the past 3 months just to pay off her "loan". She had come to JB in the hope of earning money but ended up working her ass off and not able to earned any money at all. She suspect that her ex-boss colluded with the cops as the raid was suspicious. Also all the girls that were brought back were new arrivals and all of them had to borrow money from the ex-boss to get out of jail. As a result all of them were slaving to pay off their debts instead of earning money to sent home. And while the girls were arrested and sat in jail, the spa was not closed and were still operating as normal with no action taken against the ex-boss. As soon as she finished paying off her loan, she quit that spa and came over to work in VIP.

I will not be naming her nor her number so as not to put her into trouble with her ex-boss or previous spa. I also do not know whether this current spa is aware of her past history as I did not reveal this info in my QC report. But she scored AAAs with excellent service and I believe she will become an angpai soon.
This is one of the tricks employed by slave brokers that has been around for hundreds of years..... that's how innocents are entrapped and forced into slavery. No point reporting to the authorities as often they are in cahoots with the culprits...... if she wants to break free she has to go to the NGOs.... or get some kind soul to inform the NGOs on her behalf if she is unable to do so.
IJM has a branch office in KL. DI oso has representatives in Malaysia. FoS is based in Singapore but it sends its representatives to countries around the region to investigate cases. Maybe you would like to consult these NGOs about this case?
Old 26-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kangtao for backdrop service at this spa?
Old 27-12-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Any kangtao for backdrop service at this spa?
You have PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

What is backdrop service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread