The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Istrike4D is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Mum's Lingerie

Iceage bro, thank you! What story you want me to start with?
Old 16-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istrike4D View Post
Iceage bro, thank you! What story you want me to start with?
The most juicy one. 😀
Old 17-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istrike4D View Post
That's what I have been hinting.

TS Dercius is taking everyone here for a ride! Door closed and locked can still peep through the hinge and see his Father and Mother humping away? What fucking door is that? His Mother so Hiong that she humps so many other people and let the Son peep? That means different kinds of men go into the house regularly and no one at home wonders why?

Can take underwear and shoes pictures but cannot take normal home pictures of the Mother?

TS is in his own fantasy world, fantasizing incestuous thoughts and buying female underwears and heels to masturbate with them.

Sigh. A fool is born every minute and there are many here, judging by the believing and naive comments I read here.
really. what is the big hoo haa here? so what if TS lied, created some fantasy and shared here?

i don't think people come here seeking for truth and justice...

so what if other bros showed support or showed that they believed TS?

really... so what?

they just cannot be bothered, just read and enjoy.. looks fake, nvm ... no big deal... it's not like we paid a subscription fee to him to see his stuff.. its all for free anyway... if it's not real.. then so be it...

does it make them fools?

i don't think so... maybe they just don't take this forum as seriously as you do... just come here, relax.. enjoy some stuff.. don't like it... nvm then... don't you think that there's a lot of serious things in our daily lives already?

maybe you are the serious type la.. the serious guy.

that doesn't make them fools... or give you the right to call them fools.

if TS committed any offense against forum rules here, please feel free to report him to the admin...

if typing about a fantasy here on a CYBER FORUM is against the rules, then go ahead....

but if it isn't, maybe you should just leave him alone.
Old 18-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
newyorkhunk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewyorkhunk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dercius View Post
Afraid that lady is not my mum. Hope all bros aren't too offended. Was unable to get any good pics of my mum for you all. Please ignore the 3 body shots. Will continue to post the rest of the genuine lingerie and shoe shots I have if bros still keen. If not, hope you all accept my apology and I'll stop the thread. Hope bros enjoyed while it lasted. All the stories I shared in this thread are real, just unable to get any good body shots. Sorry to all bros. Will continue to update the story thread and hope you all continue to enjoy that.
u dun come write stories and cheat us by telling us all shots of nonsense fuck stories of your mum
Old 20-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
NottyBoy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My mom bra for u guys to see also haha
Old 20-02-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster