The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Bro. Want to go try this hse. Which WL have shaved or better born with sparse hair CB? Who has the best look and asset?
Old 05-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
Just my regular WL ask me send money to her....she went back last week...work here 11 months
well, how well you know her? for how long? what have you bought for her? are you going to meet her soon in china or thailand holiday?

there was this lady from lorong 8. last time when she was in singapore i bought her a necklace with diamond pendant about $1.3k. after she go back to china, asked me for money which that time i did not give bcos business need to transfer funds for overhead, and knn, deleted my wechat. her story si beh drama. father drive car got accident and caught fire, her auntie in the car died but her father managed to escape. auntie relatives wanted him to compensate 400k renminbi. 400k is 80k sgd. crazy siah.

but if you have vested interest like you know she will go to holiday with you in thailand or you can have her when you are in china, then why not, give lor

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 05-04-2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
well, how well you know her? for how long? what have you bought for her? are you going to meet her soon in china or thailand holiday?

there was this lady from lorong 8. last time when she was in singapore i bought her a necklace with diamond pendant about $1.3k. after she go back to china, asked me for money which that time i did not give bcos business need to transfer funds for overhead, and knn, deleted my wechat. her story si beh drama. father drive car got accident and caught fire, her auntie in the car died but her father managed to escape. auntie relatives wanted him to compensate 400k renminbi. 400k is 80k sgd. crazy siah.

but if you have vested interest like you know she will go to holiday with you in thailand or you can have her when you are in china, then why not, give lor
Know her around 9 months...for first 3 months everything is ok...she always call me at video call when she free, every morning and before sleep...After I bought gold necklace for her..Pattern Lai Liao ask for diamond rings..Ok never mind I buy..Maybe I like her special service so everything is ok for me..If customer always call a same girl or RTF sure have special services
Old 05-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
Know her around 9 months...for first 3 months everything is ok...she always call me at video call when she free, every morning and before sleep...After I bought gold necklace for her..Pattern Lai Liao ask for diamond rings..Ok never mind I buy..Maybe I like her special service so everything is ok for me..If customer always call a same girl or RTF sure have special services
Once the girl gave you her piece of raw pussy...you will be her answer to all her call
Old 05-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This is a very common scenario

If you refuse then she will Pull You Black

Meaning cut you off her contact list
Or they will block you from their wechat moments.

They will never be satisfied, they will ask for one thing after another. It is never ending. Whenever you don't meet to their demand, they will not respond and will erase you from their wechat. No matter how much or what you do for them before all count as nothing to them. They just do not appreciate it and expect you to give, give and give. They do not show understanding and consideration. Many of them will tell you that on their own they will not spend their money on buying these expensive items but expect you to do so endlessly. Crazy.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Just fuck and forget.

Don’t get involved with whores.

There’s never a good ending.

We live in the real world and not fairytale.

Want love and romance, go after a girl that’s not selling her body for $.

My humble thoughts.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just fuck and forget.

My humble thoughts.
Agree good
Old 05-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Or they will block you from their wechat moments.

They will never be satisfied, they will ask for one thing after another. It is never ending. Whenever you don't meet to their demand, they will not respond and will erase you from their wechat. No matter how much or what you do for them before all count as nothing to them. They just do not appreciate it and expect you to give, give and give. They do not show understanding and consideration. Many of them will tell you that on their own they will not spend their money on buying these expensive items but expect you to do so endlessly. Crazy.
Basically we are the ATM...aka...At This Moment...Auto Teller Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just fuck and forget.

My humble thoughts.
I used to tell myself this too

But when we are inside the pussy

Small head ruled

PS. Anyway after many times kenna ATMed...now woke up

New Pattern is buy Time Share Slot

Pay as you Fuck...much cheaper...ha ha
Old 06-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Apache hovered into the vicinity of 1658a. Hav to do some impt project so Two days out of action and hellfire missiles loaded to the max.

Okt botak greeted me n showed concern n asked me what happen to me. I told him no work then no missiles.

Gave him my list of gals to bonk in sequence order. My personal wishlist for the chamber bonk. A bit drama, like the emperor giving the eunuch the list of concubine to fuck and he arrange.

Most of the gals in my list are either busy gotta wait if not come red or not working. Settled with one of them

5minutes in she came.

Rtf her about 6 times. As friendly and chatty as before but last night seems a bit tired as she said she went out in the day with friends who r going back to china.

Shower was a bit hush n sop n i hav to initiate.

She seems very busy with her wechat n laughed as she texted. Looks like wechat to the outgoing gals.

We hugged. I dont want bj just wanna hug. Maybe 2 days didnt release my didi firing rod gets hard very fast.

Put on cap and fuck her in missionery but she still hold the phone n wechat. I ask her if can wechat later but she like no listen. Put down the phone and after about 2 min of penetrating back to her wechat again.

I turn her over for doggie and banged her from behind. Usually i will ask if pain or not but last night i didnt. She just kept onto her wechat n i bang her hard n she is like no feel.

I turned her sideways n fucked her. And followed by a few other positions.

Before i lost steam i turn her to missionery and she still hold the phone n wechat. Apache a bit steaming. I up my throttle to the max and used all my might ti bang her. She moaned a bit but seems very excited on the wechat. Knn.

Really crouching tiger hidden dragon . Geylang has such talent.

I banged with all my might not worry about whether she pain or not n she on wechat looking at the phone. Finally i gav a big bang and released my load. She said i very man and strong.

Still got 10min but she said only 5 minutes based on her watch.

She showered. And gave me a peck on my face and bade goodbye.

I wont want to say who she is. Maybe bcos her mates r leaving she feels sad or excited or what. Previous round not like this leh. But if next round still like this i will ban her.

Not okt botak fault. He did asked me to wait for another gal in my list who is working and i chose her

Anyway missiles released after 2 days of absence. Shiok.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Apache hovered into the vicinity of 1658a. Hav to do some impt project so Two days out of action and hellfire missiles loaded to the max.

Okt botak greeted me n showed concern n asked me what happen to me. I told him no work then no missiles.

Gave him my list of gals to bonk in sequence order. My personal wishlist for the chamber bonk. A bit drama, like the emperor giving the eunuch the list of concubine to fuck and he arrange.

Most of the gals in my list are either busy gotta wait if not come red or not working. Settled with one of them

5minutes in she came.

Rtf her about 6 times. As friendly and chatty as before but last night seems a bit tired as she said she went out in the day with friends who r going back to china.

Shower was a bit hush n sop n i hav to initiate.

She seems very busy with her wechat n laughed as she texted. Looks like wechat to the outgoing gals.

We hugged. I dont want bj just wanna hug. Maybe 2 days didnt release my didi firing rod gets hard very fast.

Put on cap and fuck her in missionery but she still hold the phone n wechat. I ask her if can wechat later but she like no listen. Put down the phone and after about 2 min of penetrating back to her wechat again.

I turn her over for doggie and banged her from behind. Usually i will ask if pain or not but last night i didnt. She just kept onto her wechat n i bang her hard n she is like no feel.

I turned her sideways n fucked her. And followed by a few other positions.

Before i lost steam i turn her to missionery and she still hold the phone n wechat. Apache a bit steaming. I up my throttle to the max and used all my might ti bang her. She moaned a bit but seems very excited on the wechat. Knn.

Really crouching tiger hidden dragon . Geylang has such talent.

I banged with all my might not worry about whether she pain or not n she on wechat looking at the phone. Finally i gav a big bang and released my load. She said i very man and strong.

Still got 10min but she said only 5 minutes based on her watch.

She showered. And gave me a peck on my face and bade goodbye.

I wont want to say who she is. Maybe bcos her mates r leaving she feels sad or excited or what. Previous round not like this leh. But if next round still like this i will ban her.

Not okt botak fault. He did asked me to wait for another gal in my list who is working and i chose her

Anyway missiles released after 2 days of absence. Shiok.
Customer is King. To avoid unhappiness, OKT should ask the girl to leave their phones on front desk during the session.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Since she is my regular i forgive her for this round

Old 06-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Customer is King. To avoid unhappiness, OKT should ask the girl to leave their phones on front desk during the session.
Well...not easy....if so then how the gal add customer wechat?

It is about the gal attitude...

Also most okt usually dont like to take the liability in case loss or damage.

Old 06-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
A lot of ladies wechat their group to show off the gifts bought by customers.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa99 View Post
A lot of ladies wechat their group to show off the gifts bought by customers.
ya, some secretly snap pictures of customer to show off.
Many years ago, a WL snapped my naked picture on her iphone. Luckily I noticed and forced her to delete.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
ya, some secretly snap pictures of customer to show off.
Many years ago, a WL snapped my naked picture on her iphone. Luckily I noticed and forced her to delete.
WL normally snapped customers with expensive cars, nice watch, beautiful house and of course high end gifts

Just to let others knew she got Roberts

Last time I ever seen WL and Customer in bed photos @ moments

But very fast like few minutes set to private

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1