The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Just visited L10H19.. Saw 1,3,8.. thought can take 1.. but all three not to my liking.. sorry bros.. read about all the good thing here but maybe just not my cup of tea.. o_O.
Thanks for ur frank FR
Old 24-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl 1 is extremely fun! I love her oral sex a lot. Like steamed bun After that, she suck and fucks me like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Thanks for ur frank FR
Old 25-12-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydickhead View Post
Girl 1 is extremely fun! I love her oral sex a lot. Like steamed bun After that, she suck and fucks me like crazy!
Haha! Looks like I can go to 1019 for her succulent abalone while I offer her my hot dog and eggs I enjoy Frenching her too!
Old 25-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Visted the house on christmas eve afternoon.
Took G10 who has a cheerful look. Figure wise is a bit of the bah bah type.
Bath was SOP and only do CBJ which is a disappointment.
When she was on top, she uses her pussy muscle to squeeze my dick which is too much excitement for me and surrender immediately.

Overall a good experience at this house,although the uncle was recommending on the full hour instead half hour service.
Old 26-12-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 14
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

Been lurking in this forum for like forever and looking at everyone fr without posting one myself . After much hesitation I finally decide to post a fr for l10h19 G10 because she simply deserve it . She's a gem in my eyes and currently is my favourite girl on my list . Please treat her nice & well if any brother here intend to try her . This fr is based on my true experiences & no fabrication of any sort . Lookwise she is gorgeous and a head turner, the kind you will take a second glance outside . The look will grow on you kind ! Body figure is close to perfection for me, hourglass figure and not those super slim kind . Shower action is pretty standard and the real actions began in bed . Even tho she did blowjob with a condom, the suction is out of this world, imagine a darkhole vortex pulling you in . The depth she is willing to put your cock in is amazing and the look in her eyes when she is sucking you off is just..breathtaking . Personally i don't think it's a disappointment being suck off with a condom, pleasure is more or less the same imo . Don't let your big head get in your small head and regretted it in future . She practised safe sex and i truly respect her for that . Having sex with her was a fantastic experience, responsive moans with each thrust and tight pussy . Accomodating to various positions also . My favourite position to finish off will be doggy style cause the tightness is unrivalled and she will squeeze you dry . :B I have rtf her for countless times and will continue to do so till the day she returns . Another helpful information is the okt here is super duper friendly and humourous , super approachable . It's a positive gl experiences overall . Happy bonking guys ! ^^
Old 26-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any kind soul can provide me with the tel no of L1019? Wanted to call first b4 going there. Thanks a lot
Old 26-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting fr here.
After reading so much about 1019 g1 .. went last week hoping for g1.. but she is on red ... so I went for new girl g16..
Look... 6.5 (milf)
Boobs.. 8.. goodie goodie..
French... once enter room .. walk to mi n French like no 2moro
Bbbj.. power... lots of tongue action on my bro.. with cold water.. is a must to try..
Ar.. kena rape by her tongue.. keep poking my hole .. n suck my hole...n use her nei nei to poke my hole too...
After ar... she say not enough time .. ask mi wan to extend or not .. y not.. kena kc by her....
Mouth gua sa.. veri shiok too..
Fj.. 8.5.. finish in doggy..
Left with a smiling face .. n jelly leg
Old 26-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today went for g1...
Like other bro had mention... this g1 is a must to try..
Look .. 8..
Body 8...
French.. lots of lots of tongue fighting.. best..
Bbbj.. 10... power .. same like g16 also use cold water..
Fj.. 9..
Rtf.. must .. once time n vit m allow
Old 28-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recent have been to L10H19

looking for G1 but can't find as usual
so took G16

Look : 7/10
Catbath : 8/10
Boob : 9/10 (soft,big , natural)
Painting : 8/10 (hairs too thick )
AR : didn't provided (do we need to ask ?)
BBBJ : 9/10(with ball licking and water BBBJ)
FJ : 9/10 ( i stretched her legs till very wide , no complain)

so far not bad 2nd choice if can't find G1( I still can't meet G1 till now)

bad thing about girls from this house is

they are always asking me to to extend including their boss.

my point is if we can spend 150$ for 1 hour ,

will we come to this house ?

there are a lot of good better Cat 150 out there..

Last edited by MrAnalyst; 28-12-2017 at 04:42 PM.
Old 28-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
iluvsyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G1, really great feeling.
All the things mentioned by the rest all zhun zhun.
Lots of kc.....confirm rtf and will try FFM with her sister G10.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinfulact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was so horny for big boobs, saw G16 @L1019, my heart pipopipo. Went into the room I asked if I could take her clothes off, she said yes and I lustfully unveil those fun bags and sink my face into it. So yummy! I like the way she use her boobs to run over my body, I even boob fuck her. Overall she somewhat reminds me of the ex Xiao Lan from 1606a. Solid AR skills, aim to please me, tingling all over, even use her mouth to guasha wow! like Donguan kind of service. I can give her 10/10!
Old 30-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveur View Post
First time posting fr here.
After reading so much about 1019 g1 .. went last week hoping for g1.. but she is on red ... so I went for new girl g16..
Look... 6.5 (milf)
Boobs.. 8.. goodie goodie..
French... once enter room .. walk to mi n French like no 2moro
Bbbj.. power... lots of tongue action on my bro.. with cold water.. is a must to try..
Ar.. kena rape by her tongue.. keep poking my hole .. n suck my hole...n use her nei nei to poke my hole too...
After ar... she say not enough time .. ask mi wan to extend or not .. y not.. kena kc by her....
Mouth gua sa.. veri shiok too..
Fj.. 8.5.. finish in doggy..
Left with a smiling face .. n jelly leg
G16 is a Good Bonk man! Is true she also use her nipple to poke my hole, the feeling damn shiok lah! Then I boob fuck her big boobs as she lick my dick head, I like that feeling also. The best part is when she licks my ears, I think not many bro can take it, she is good!

Her BBBJ is also shiok, she knows I like my balls and ass lick so she alternate between them.

As I fucked her gently, her virginal wall also can move one, like sucking my dick with her pussy. When she squeeze her virginal wall on my dick and fuck me, my cock really cannot take it, I shoot all out! I Never experience b4. Damn shiok!!!
Old 01-01-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

New Year Eve, decided to see my G16, miss her sensual touch and sex skills very much so decided to visit L10H19 and have fun.

Looks : milf 6.9/10 very sweet personality
Boobs : Natural Big C Cup, soft and beautiful
French : 9/10 Passionately
Bathroom : 9/10 Very Sensual, Licks my dick and nipple!
AR : 9/10 She pays a lot of attention here, my best AR!
Painting : Yes
BBBj : 8.9/10 professional
GFE :9/10
Massage: Yes!
Service : 9/10 not a time watcher

RTF : Sure!

Last edited by sexcrave123; 02-01-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 14
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

Reccomand g1 . Service very oriented and accurate as all the brother fr here . Look is very foxy and pretty by my standard, very passionate at bed . No wonder so many brother reccomand her ! Happy new year guys
Old 02-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
big.bird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybig.bird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raigoss View Post
Reccomand g1 . Service very oriented and accurate as all the brother fr here . Look is very foxy and pretty by my standard, very passionate at bed . No wonder so many brother reccomand her ! Happy new year guys
I totally agree with you brudder. G1 is my cup of tea and definitely a great bonk !!! Happy 2018 to all !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1