The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Thank u for the support. Shall try to finish up the photo shoot story soon.

Do keep your ideas and fantasies coming. Maybe can help me recall back too.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #10: Pre Wedding Shoot (Continued)

Day 2:

Today shoot will be a half day outdoor shoot in our casual wear. I chose a white top with khaki berms. Wife match me with her white top with khaki mini skirt which is slightly below her butt only.

After breakfast, we went back to room to prepare. Wife changed wore a white pair of half cup bra, which barely cover her cup D breasts. She wanted to wear a pair of matching white panties, but I stopped her.

"Change something nicer and sexy la. At least zaogeng also show something nicer." I teased her.

"You crazy ah. This one not nice meh. Ok lor, then wear this lo." She rebutted me while taking out my favourite tiny pink gstring to show me.

Changed and prepared, we met Z at the hotel lobby. "Looking good, very matching. Let's go now, to the beach." Z commented. The rest of the shoot are quite normal, with us doing some fun activities while Z was busy snapping away. I am sure at times during the shoot, her mini skirt will not be able to cover her gstring and Z will be fully aware of that.

"Come, let's go near the water. Sit there side by side. Face the water." Z instructed us to sit in the swallow part of the sea, facing outwards, with the waves gently splashing onto us. Then he position himself slightly further into the sea, around knee deep to shoot. As each waves hitting into us, our top gets wetter, and her mini skirt got pushed up higher, exposing her bright pink gstring, which barely cover much of her pussy. I just kept quiet and see if Z will do anything professionally. But instead he just continue snapping, asking us to splash water gently and playful on each other.

"Ok, last few shots, come girl, u sit on top of your hubby, facing him and look at each other. Hands around each other neck. " Z positioned us this time, with my wife straddled on top of me while facing me. Deep down I was thinking, her skirt so short, and her butt will surely be exposed in this position. Z is happily snapping us from all angles, from behind, from sides, from far and up close.

Finally, Z is done with the shoot and we proceed back to our rooms. I am already so turned on by the sexy scenes. Pretty sure Z must be enjoying the photos and stroking himself off in his room too. We stripped naked, changed out all the wet clothes and into the hotel bathrobes. Then we opened few cans of beer, chilling and drinking at the couch, to cool down from the hot weather before bathing.

After about two cans each, we were both feeling relaxed, abit tipsy and sleepy at the same time, when suddenly there is a knock on the door.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
Tribeca is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTribeca is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I too love going to the beach . A lot of things to see .
Old 12-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribeca View Post
Ya. Thank u. More comments please..
Old 12-05-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChristJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice ... pitching tent
Old 13-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristJohnny View Post
Nice ... pitching tent
Thanks. Pitch tent also must give some ideas ma.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Decided to post a long story, to finish up the photo shoot incident..
Thank you for the support in advanced. Till the next story..

Last edited by prince_81; 13-05-2018 at 11:19 AM.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Adventure #10: Pre Wedding Shoot (Continued)

"Knock knock". I went to open the door. "Hi guys, wow you guys so fast change and drink already ah. Bojio. I also brought some beers over, to celebrate we have completed the shoot." Z said happily and walked in before I can react.

I was like fucked sia. We were both naked, in only our bathrobes and there he just walked right in. He probably expected that, cause we were wet from the earlier shoot and we definitely will change out of our wet clothing. He came in, put the beers down on the table and sat on the floor opposite my wife. I sat next to my wife on the couch.

"Wow, still got beer ah. We are so tired already. Haha, but we don't mind drinking more free beer." Wife joked while opening another can. The rest of the drinking session, we were chit chatting about how nice Z job is, how he can to always see pretty brides in sexy gowns, how he can get to travel around.

"No la, not always like what you guys think. Not all couples are as friendly as you all. Not all brides are as pretty as your wife too. Some more pretty brides also not mine what. 可以看又不可以摸." Z replied.

"Haha, that's exactly what I always told her (my wife). Many times she don't dare to dress sexy and scared people see this and see that la." I said.

"Ya la ya la. Next time always dress sexy lo. Now only in bathrobe, not sexy enough meh" Wife replied while opening another can. She must be high already to hint she not wearing anything below.

"Wow, so daring ah. Haha, I agreed. It's true ba. You got the assets, got身材 now must show. If not next time want to show also cannot show liao then you know. So now, whenever possible, can always engage my service to take more beautiful photos to keep." Z teased back, not forgetting to promote his business again.

We were all relaxed and bit tipsy after finishing up all the beers. Wife was about to doze off too. Z offered to buy some more but I told him I will buy this time round. So without much thinking, I took my wallet and wore my slippers in my bathrobe and walked out. I was in the resort convenience store to get the beer. That's when I realised my wife and Z are alone in the room and will anything happen? The more I think of it the more excited, so I decided to take a longer time to go up. I went to the restaurant to order some wings as an excuse.

After 20-25 mins, I returned back to the room. Z was no longer around, only wife was lying on the bed sleeping. Her bathrobe was already loose and untied, exposing her breasts and bit of her pussy. I called Z room. "Er.. your ah.. wife ah says she tired ah. So I ah went back to room." Z replied me but sounded very flustered. Something must be not right.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

I hung up the phone, stood next to wife and fully opened up her robe. Wow, she looks sexy, with her rosy cheeks after the effects of alcohol. I examined her carefully, her nipples were already erected and wet as though some one licked them; breasts were bit reddish and looks like they went through some intense squeezing and fondling; further south, the pussy was already wet and parted, looks like she has been fingered or fucked. There was also a glistening sticky patch on her stomach, right above her pussy. Looks like wiped cum stains.

Seeing this scene, I cannot take it and remove my robe. I position her at the edge of the bed, lifted up her legs, spread them wide and fucked her in one swift motion. "Ahhhhh. ...ahh... No.. dont. Ahh.. .pls. I ...don't.. ah..... ahhh.. want.. stop.. ah....my hubby... ahh.. back..ah... ahh ah..soon.. Z... ah.. stop.. " wife was moaning in her slumber. Wow, so something did happen just now. I fucked her harder while pinching her nipples. You horny slut.

"You like it right slut. You hubby won't be back so fast. Who ask you dress so sexy and naked underneath. See already also cannot take it. Your horny chao chee bye wanted it all along right." I played along.

" No..ahhh....No.. I... ahh You.. ah..ahh.. ah.. .... say.. ah... 拍照...ahh... I.. .. cumming... ah.. No..ah...please..." wife orgasmed loudly. I also can't take it any longer with her pussy squeezing me and cummed on the same sticky spot on her stomach.

I dressed her robe back properly and went to wash up before joining her back on bed. Later that night, we went out for dinner ourselves. Z didn't want to join us. That's weird.

After dinner while lying naked in bed, I asked my wife what happened after I go buy beer. She told me that she can't remember much too as she was drunk. She can only remember Z was saying since she still has her make up on, can take some more photos, so he went back to his room to take his camera.

First pose was asking her to straighten legs along the couch, with one knee propped up, to have the chill effect. He helped her adjust the robe, letting them fall off naturally. He must have seen the bare pussy from this pose.

"Then he told me to take some sexy looking poses and ask me to go on the bed." Wife described. "He asked me to knelt down on both knees, sit down on my feet and bend forward. Then he loosened the bathrobe to make me looks more sexy." Wow this pose sure can see her naked cup D breasts.

I can't take it and start stroking my wife pussy as she was recalling. It was already very wet and her juices was already dripping out abit. "Wow so sexy pose ah. Any more? You liking it too right" I asked while I played with her nipples.

"Then he went behind to adjust the robe up until barely covering my butt and ask me bend a bit forward more. But I can't see what he is doing behind. Can only hear the camera clicking. After that I was very tired already so I told Z to stop already and I wanna sleep already. Then I can't remember much already." Wife tried her best to recall.

Z must be admiring her sexy butt while taking her photo from behind, from below up. Like that can see bit of her bare ass and pussy. I didn't tell my wife this though.

"Oh, no wonder when I came back, Z told me you are tired and want to sleep already so he went back to his room." I reassured my wife. "But I see you sleeping sexily, cannot resist it so I just have to fuck you, like now." I told my wife to go into doggy position.

"Z so professional hor, if I see you kneeling in that position, I confirm finger u from behind." I inserted two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. "How do you like it when suddenly the shoot, u felt this in your chee bye?"

"Ahhhh...ah...no.... Z..." Wife was gasping and moaning as we begun another round of role play. "No.. please. Ahh... my....hubby ahhhh coming.. back.. We....ah.. cannot ah.."

"Fuck care your hubby girl. These two days.. I enduring and always looking at your sexy cup D breasts and occasional zaogengs your small thongs and gstrings. I cannot take it anymore. Must fuck your chee bye hard now. You want it right horny girl." I started to fuck her doggy style.

"No...ah.. ahhh. Ahh.. cannot.. ahh ahh... horny ... ah.. faster. .... 老公.. Coming .. ahh back.. ahh.." She is already so horny and wet.

I carried her to the couch, positioned her butt high up at the edge, spread her legs wide and continue to fuck her. "Look, how spread you are. Horny slut. Can u see your photographer lan jiao fucking your horny chee bye?"

"I am.. ahhh cumming.. ahhh.. fast..er.. ahh.. faster... ah .. yes.. I.. ahh...Horny.. ahh fuck.. me.. ahh... Z... " She moaned with her eyes closed. Must be imagining it's really Z fucking her. Soon I can feel her pussy squeezing my cock hard as she orgasmed. I also pulled out my cock and cummed into her mouth. "Taste and swallow your photographer's cum you slut"

After that we both washed up. I teased her, "So you seems like you wanted to fuck Z. Haha"

"You crazy ah. Just for role play as usual leh" she replied and smack me on my arm.

She didn't know Z most probably already fucked her, despite only that few minutes. We flew back the next day and our wedding went on smoothly, with Z giving us some more free goodies like extra framed up photos (He probably felt guilty). Till date, I didn't see any of her photos leaked online and hopefully it will stay this way.
Old 13-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
fuckstrings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sexy updates!
Old 13-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckstrings View Post
Nice sexy updates!
Thank you. More comments please.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 14-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
cometz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribeca View Post
Local or overseas beach ?
Old 14-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Boaring8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with popcorn and coke
Old 16-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaring8 View Post
Camping with popcorn and coke
Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1