The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 03-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken88999 View Post
Oop! Forgot tell u uncle Wu ! Your nephew looking for u
Uncle Wu ! U need go look for Chinese doctor acupuncture to healed your headache boh? Wo Wu kangtao leh ai Mai
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 03-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oop! Forgot tell u uncle Wu ! Your nephew looking for u
Quote:
Uncle Wu ! U need go look for Chinese doctor acupuncture to healed your headache boh? Wo Wu kangtao leh ai Mai
Ah ken ya i know dats why my headaches come back.. Haiz
Maybe i ask my nephew to stick to the cb chiak sai lao gao and make the chiak sai lao gao give up posting.. Hahaaa...

You think whether good to request our tcss camp CO to come out and handle the chiak sai lao gao bo ? Hahaaa..
Ya ah ken you know got people say i am clones of the chiak sai lao gao ?? Hahaaa.. What you think?

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Maybe i ask my nephew to stick to the cb chiak sai lao gao and make the chiak sai lao gao give up posting.. Hahaaa...

You think whether good to request our tcss camp CO to come out and handle the chiak sai lao gao bo ? Hahaaa..
Ya ah ken you know got people say i am clones of the chiak sai lao gao ?? Hahaaa.. What you think?
Zhun bo that fellow say you are si monkey clone?
How would our lovable wu song be a clone of si monkey?
Why want to flame you?
Even any bros read both song and si monkey postings also know 2 different persons.
That fellow must be something wrong kekeke..
Song i know you since army time din know you grew old and fat so fast and looks like a si pui monkey keke.
So that fellow mai chui gong lan pa song hor. Show proof kekeke
Old 03-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
Why want to flame you?
Even any bros read both song and si monkey postings also know 2 different persons.
Song i know you since army time din know you grew old and fat so fast and looks like a si pui monkey keke.
Omg !!! Song and launua. Both of you just ignore whatever that bro mentioned about song being a clone of bronzegod, can??
The rest of our kakis would not wish to see another flame war of such proportion here.
Move on guys.
Cheers
Old 03-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
Why want to flame you?
Bro!!! That wan I know la!!! Is just a joke la!!! Is talking about your previous post n lau gau ai same ai same abit n bro there just making fun on I nia lah if I'm not wrong bro Wu !!! I think tis few on u too many thing on too many thread for u too busy Liao lah ... You need to rest n relax abit ok

Cheer! Uncle Wu!
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 03-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince7 View Post
Omg !!! Song and launua. Both of you just ignore whatever that bro mentioned about song being a clone of bronzegod, can??
The rest of our kakis would not wish to see another flame war of such proportion here.
Move on guys.
Hi ! Bro ! Long time no chat wif u Liao ! How r u bro
Chinese New Year just over ! Be late say gong xi huat zai to u n wish u huat zai soon soon to d end!!!!
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 03-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro!!! That wan I know la!!! Is just a joke la!!! Is talking about your previous post n lau gau ai same ai same abit n bro there just making fun on I nia lah if I'm not wrong bro Wu !!! I think tis few on u too many thing on too many thread for u too busy Liao lah ... You need to rest n relax abit ok

Cheer! Uncle Wu!
Ah ken thanks but i will say Balls to him nbz !!!
He even support the fcuker at 666 that is without heart and concern over the well-being of the girls. Whoever support the flaming of the girls is not my bro anymore. The girls work hard for a living putting food on tables of their families back home.
You know how poor thing these girls are??
If not becoz of prince and toilet.. I will fuck him upside down !!!
WTF !!!!

Sorry ah ken i can't accept such person as my bro anymore.
But i will ignore him from now.

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi ! Bro ! Long time no chat wif u Liao ! How r u bro
Chinese New Year just over ! Be late say gong xi huat zai to u n wish u huat zai soon soon to d end!!!!
Hi bro ken belated happy new year to you too wishing you huat huat huat always
I just came back sg last friday lo. Me fine how about you ?
Cheers
Old 03-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
He even support the fcuker at 666 that is without heart and concern over the well-being of the girls. Whoever support the flaming of the girls is not my bro anymore. The girls work hard for a living putting food on tables of their families back home.
WTF !!!!

Aiyo! U tired Liao la!! If I no c wrongly tat post tat fucker asking people zap him he dun care... Then bro put the post said he wan saport!!! I tin is saport zap pa... u go c again ok
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 03-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo! U tired Liao la!! If I no c wrongly tat post tat fucker asking people zap him he dun care... Then bro put the post said he wan saport!!! I tin is saport zap pa... u go c again ok
识英雄重英雄
I only respect true 英雄...

Ah ken i going to the chiak sai lao gao fav.joint to look for him and say HELLO to him...ai join mai

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
识英雄重英雄
I only respect true 英雄...

Ah ken i going to the chiak sai lao gao fav.joint to look for him and say HELLO to him...ai join mai
Bro dun gv him excuse to said we spamming pps threads lah ! Lau gau na Wu ji can alway cum here wo pa ten ten tan he ...!
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 03-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro dun gv him excuse to said we spamming pps threads lah ! Lau gau na Wu ji can alway cum here wo pa ten ten tan he ...!
Ok ah ken understand understand hahaaaa....
Lao gao like chiak sai and famous for twists and turns mah..
He can talk until the cows go home but he CAN'T DENY the facts that he called all cat50 bros pigs and dogs... And he insulted our ah toilet
Till now still never apologise sincerely..

I looking for him is not to hammer him la hahaaa..
I looking for him is to ask him bring me to cheong An Na .. The chio prc that i see only will steam.. Hahaaaa...

I black or white separate veri clearly one

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince7 View Post
Hi bro ken belated happy new year to you too wishing you huat huat huat always
I just came back sg last friday lo. Me fine how about you ?
Thank bro!!! Me ok lah! just this whole week tium poh boh eng catching something Lor ..I think you know wat I catching at hor
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 04-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
WTF !!!!

bro song...

u talkin me sapport tat guy?

Old 04-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok ah ken understand understand hahaaaa....
Lao gao like chiak sai and famous for twists and turns mah..
He can talk until the cows go home but he CAN'T DENY the facts that he called all cat50 bros pigs and dogs... And he insulted our ah toilet
Till now still never apologise sincerely..

I looking for him is not to hammer him la hahaaa..
I looking for him is to ask him bring me to cheong An Na .. The chio prc that i see only will steam.. Hahaaaa...

I black or white separate veri clearly one
bro song...

is it tis 1:http://thesbf.shop/show...postcount=4817

black n white!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1