The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Bro. Dragon den is the place need to walk up a long flight of stairs right? The girl on the left is door gal. Look like the one my friend bf back. I may be wrong.
Yes flight of stairs.
This place dancer also often come outside help out door girls except few cmi r really pure doorgirls.
No difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Hahaha! I'll be sure to hunt her down the next time i'm there. Thanks for the info.
Good foresight, she's a nice girl

28 Feb

Met new DIA girl at Chowking 3pm.
20yo abt 1.58 45kg my type of figure , plus cute sweet face like GND my type of appearance. Working as model in KTV.
After some chat n introduction, we went outside buy pizza n she hooked my hand-- hosay liao.
Suggest to go hotel n she agreed.
Reached hotel eat pizza , chat watch TV beside each other.

Slowing move closer n end up DFK n she too was engrossed, finally end up both naked.
She was reluctant for bbbj, said seldom do but after some coaxing gave a short 5 mins but sextifying lick n suck.
She was shaven n looks clean so i gave her a DATY, she kept on moaning n messing up my hair while i contd.
I came up but she said : More.
I did not accede to her request, capped n drilled her in mish n she kept moaning n wriggling her bottom.
After a while she said : I top.
Tool intact, I turned her around n she start riding like a cowgirl while i tweaked her nips.
Then feeling tired she said: U top
We turned around n i contd in mish position while she moaned, n finally finished.

Washed up n rested w me head on her thigh n watched tv.
Half an hour later a similar sexxion this time she was holding my head down when i tried to come up from DATY position, keep on wanting more. No cowgirl only mish w her moaning louder ,I lasted much longer n shot my load. Both sextified.

She went to take a smoke n me contd to eat pizza, took some pics.
Abt 6pm her friend texted n she need to go meet her at checkpt. Slipped some money into her purse n sent her to take the jeepney.
I came back posting this while waiting to meet Ziebart at fields later.

Last edited by datou; 02-03-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 28-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Doesn't matter lah bro, cause i don't own her. U like her just go for her at Dragon's den 3000p green tag. The other girl is her best friend.
Think i was w Milkman in the bar.
I remember that night...... mine was only 1800p not 3000p
Old 28-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
Cebuanos seemed to have polished their thievery skills to a new level.
I agree with you..... I had the same gal with me for my entire stay in Cebu and I never suspected her to be light fingered too..... until I checked my wallet at the airport and found some notes missing.

My wallet was in the room safe all the time and I never opened the safe until checkout time when I went to settle the hotel bill..... my gal was still sleeping as she was drunk the previous night so I left the safe unlocked..... my room was near to the reception counter two doors away and all the while I was within sight of my room. I was away from my room for less than 10 mins so it could only be an inside job.
Old 28-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Crime rate is proportionate to the wealth or poverty of the community. The poor has less care about reputation or being caught as a thief then the rich. To the very poor, stealing is the way to go. Succeed and its much needed money in the pocket. Fail and its free stay and free meals. Win win situation.
Sometimes we do slip up when we get too comfortable with the girls..... if you happen to see Ashe again on your next trip to Cebu.... tell her what she did was not nice...... although the amount stolen was not much (abt 2100p) but word do gets around and her "business" will surely be affected.

Btw when you're back in SG? I have got 2 cartons of old clothes for you to give away.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

She went to take a smoke n me contd to eat pizza, took some pics.
Abt 6pm her friend texted n she need to go meet her at checkpt. Slipped some money into her purse n sent her to take the jeepney.
I came back posting this while waiting to meet Ziebart at fields later.
Did I hear Pics????
Old 01-03-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Sometimes we do slip up when we get too comfortable with the girls..... if you happen to see Ashe again on your next trip to Cebu.... tell her what she did was not nice...... although the amount stolen was not much (abt 2100p) but word do gets around and her "business" will surely be affected.

Btw when you're back in SG? I have got 2 cartons of old clothes for you to give away.
Sad but expected. You don know her house address or contact details. She can do and she can run. Cannot be caught.

Back to Sg Mar 4. Then to AC Mar 11. Cebu Mar 15.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I remember that night...... mine was only 1800p not 3000p
not refering to ur girl bro, i refer to the girl in the pic wearing a green tag

So when is your next trip to Angeles n also Pattaya?Need some pointers from u for Pattaya.

7pm
Nite met up w Ziebart, went to play pool at Butterfly rock then at Angelwitch.
Petite girl who worked in Dollhouse texted 12am finished work wanted to meet me but i declined as abit tired.
Went for food at Icarus, 2 girls came looking for Ziebart.
It was nice of him to let me hv the slimmer one but i had to decline due to tiredness.
At last none of us took any of the girls n we went back to our hotel n call it the night

Last edited by datou; 02-03-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I see in some of the other forums that the girls pictures were damn ugly. There is so much different from the pictures you guys post in this thread. So which is the real Angeles ?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darts69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really u need to b there to find out yrslf, it acutally worth go there at least once!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
I see in some of the other forums that the girls pictures were damn ugly. There is so much different from the pictures you guys post in this thread. So which is the real Angeles ?
bro which other forum are you talking about? pics posted here are real stuffs.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

well... since my trip from ac during the cny period, work has been so busy. sorry about this late fr.
i reached ac on the 13th afternoon, took a jeep at 50p and alighted at sm, bought some toiletries and proceeded to la terisita. booked the villa which had the pool right in front the door. you have to walk past cutie bar and few massage shop to reach the hotel.
about this hotel, the villa is definitely spacious, 2-storey. for smokers its good, you do the boomboom upstairs and come down for the smoke break. while walking up the stairs again, you follow the naked girl behind, you have an interesting view. for once i cannot tahan when i see the nice view from behind a girl... grab her in between the stairs and there i go again. for ppl who do cooking, they have full kitchen stuffs. just throw everything into the basin and they will wash it during room cleaning. however, few things i dont really like... after shagging a girl from upstairs, damn have to walk the stairs down to the toilet with jelly legs. also, its kinda noisy as its like a resort type villa where usually its not soundproof, you hear ppl singing, music bass and vehicle sound all the time.
ok after check in, went out to the aroma spa just beside for a 350p/hr oil massage. massage was pretty good but no hanky panky business. after the massage went to fetch a girl at magarita whom i met last trip. then we tested the bed... hmm... a bit of a noise probably due to the flooring.

sorry bros... to be cont.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
well... since my trip from ac during the cny period, work has been so busy. sorry about this late fr.
i reached ac on the 13th afternoon, took a jeep at 50p and alighted at sm, bought some toiletries and proceeded to la terisita. booked the villa which had the pool right in front the door. you have to walk past cutie bar and few massage shop to reach the hotel.
about this hotel, the villa is definitely spacious, 2-storey. for smokers its good, you do the boomboom upstairs and come down for the smoke break. while walking up the stairs again, you follow the naked girl behind, you have an interesting view. for once i cannot tahan when i see the nice view from behind a girl... grab her in between the stairs and there i go again. for ppl who do cooking, they have full kitchen stuffs. just throw everything into the basin and they will wash it during room cleaning. however, few things i dont really like... after shagging a girl from upstairs, damn have to walk the stairs down to the toilet with jelly legs. also, its kinda noisy as its like a resort type villa where usually its not soundproof, you hear ppl singing, music bass and vehicle sound all the time.
ok after check in, went out to the aroma spa just beside for a 350p/hr oil massage. massage was pretty good but no hanky panky business. after the massage went to fetch a girl at magarita whom i met last trip. then we tested the bed... hmm... a bit of a noise probably due to the flooring.

sorry bros... to be cont.

hahahaha horny guy bro
Old 01-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts69 View Post
Really u need to b there to find out yrslf, it acutally worth go there at least once!

not go once, go a few time then enough like me, i still not enough
Old 01-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
not go once, go a few time then enough like me, i still not enough
Bro, every month go there is the best haha
Old 01-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro, every month go there is the best haha

if have enough leave, i will go there every month lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1