The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 13
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Emancipation of Emily & The Adventures of Thomas

Hi Emily! Welcome back from your short hiatus hahaha!
Old 17-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Vulvacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Oh you're back! Your writing, as usual, is absolutely sensational. This update plunges me right back into the story again. Keep it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminati View Post
Hi Emily! Welcome back from your short hiatus hahaha!
Thanks for the continuous support! Quite busy lately preparing for a trip out of the country so updates will lag. Will try to update as and when I can!
Old 17-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 13
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulvacious View Post
Thanks for the continuous support! Quite busy lately preparing for a trip out of the country so updates will lag. Will try to update as and when I can!
Hahaha...take your time in updating your stories. No rush, we wouldn't want to miss out the detail right
Oh well...enjoy your holidays!
It is almost the start of the holiday season yeah!
Old 18-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

THOMAS' POV

Throughout the course of our relationship, Amanda eventually lost her virginity to me.

Having taken her virginity, I think I might have liberated her from her previous ignorance towards sex. Being from a girls’ school, she probably wasn't exposed much to things of a sexual nature. Thinking back, she was really quite innocent young girl, but she was willing to learn, and despite being quite conservative, she picked up things pretty fast.

One day we were fooling around in my room, and she was jacking off my penis like I taught her to.

As mentioned before, I have a tight foreskin, and it gets very painful when the skin moves over the bulb of the head, and she wasn't doing a good job wanking me the way I like it. So I stopped her, and told her to try sucking it.

She was seated on the floor at eye level to my erected and stiff rod. She looked at me in disgust, and told me she thinks it's dirty.

I explained to her that it's quite normal, and that I had washed up before we started making out. She didnt look quite convinced, but she lowered her head and tentatively stuck her tongue out and swished it lightly over my bulb.

As she pulled away, a thread of precum stretched across the distance between her tongue and my penis. She licked it hesistantly.

She probably decided that it didn’t taste too bad as she slowly lowered her head once more to engulf my swollen head. I guided her patiently. Aside for the occasional teeth grazes, she wasn’t that bad for a first timer.

I asked her to get onto the bed with me. I told her to climb on top of my stomach and to continue servicing me, wanting to try out the 69 with her. She objected vehemently at first, citing shyness.

I told her how beautiful I thought she was, and that she needn't be shy, since I'd eventually see every part of her. She continued arguing with me for abit, before giving in.

She sat backwards on my stomach, and bent forward to continue pleasuring my penis.

As she bent forward, her knees planted on each side of my stomach, she exposed her vagina and anus lewdly to my face. I saw a big drop of girl juice glistening just at the entrance of her vaginal orifice, and I smiled to myself, knowing that she was secretly aroused from sucking my cock.

I started off by licking her smooth and hairless vagina lips, drawing a shudder from her from the unexpected and new sensations.

Amanda naturally had sparse pubic hair, and since we had only had sex a few times before, her vagina was neatly folded in, unlike sexually active girls who tend to have more 'meaty looking' and protruding vaginas.

I watched as that droplet of lubrication slowly dripped from her opening to the clitoral hood, and I used my finger to gently rub it in circles onto her sensitive pearl.

She gasped as I did this, muffled with my tool in her mouth. I continued rubbing, licking around her vagina as I did this. Her legs started trembling, and she started rocking backwards in a bid to increase the pressure on her sensitive parts.

She soon lost focus on my cock, overwhelmed with the pleasure I was giving her cunt, and stopped sucking, absently jacking me off as she groaned and moaned.

I told her to keep sucking, and she went back at pleasuring my stick, moaning into my penis everytime I flicked her clit or stuck my tongue into her hole.

After awhile I could stand it no longer, and she asked me if I wanted to fuck. She automatically proceeded to the couch as she new I was very horny and wanted to fuck her in our favourite position, doggystyle.

She laid her elbows and stomach on the couch, with her knees on the floor, inviting me to take her from behind. I positioned myself behind her, unfolding the condom onto my cock. I held my penis and pressed it against her hole, having to guide it in because it was so tight.

She sighed as a made entry, and as my length slowly disappeared into her cavern, and buried itself into the hilt, she let out a sensuous 'urh' as it went as deep as I could, with my balls slapping against her clitoral hood.

She reached below and started rubbing her clit and patting my testicles as I gained a rhythm with my thrusting, one hand holding her waist and guiding her body back and forth to meet my thrusts, the other tweaking and pinching at her small but sensitive nipples which were erect and wanting.

She whimpered as I mercilessly pumped her, and she gasped 'Thomas pinch my nipples, please pinch my nipples'.

I pressed them hard, and she let out a cry of pure lust, as the vaginal penetration, coupled with my rouge man-handling of her nipples and her twiddling of her clit drove her to the edge.

'Umph umph faster Thomas ahhh' she whimpered as I ploughed in and out of her, and I couldn't last much longer. With one final thrust, I panted 'Amanda I'm gonna cum'.

She grabbed my testicles from underneath her and gently squeezed my balls together, looked back and whispered 'cum just cum', and continued massaging my aching balls.

That brought me over the edge, and I ejaculated 8 strong spurts into the condom.

She grunted sensually as I was shooting, maybe because I tend to pound very hard as a unleash my sperm, all the while gently stroking my balls, coaxing every last drop out from me.

I retracted my softening penis from her, and watched the remnants of her juices; a creamy foam created from our vigorous love making that was smeared lewdly around her gaping vagina, red from the exertions, and her hole open and pulsating from the intrusion of my penis.

I kissed her on the forehead, and I knew that that was a moment I was unlikely to forget in a hurry.
Old 21-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

EMILY'S POV

I woke up to find a text from Michael sent at 5 plus in the early morning informing me that everything was okay and that he was going to bed. The text was formal and had no mention of what had happened the night before. I did not think much of it.

I replied to tell him that I’ll be shifting my stuff back home for the holidays and we could meet for dinner or something if he wanted to.

I only received a reply from him late that night, way past dinnertime, telling me that he already had his dinner and he hoped I was not waiting for him.

His message sounded overly enthusiastic, infested with an unusual amount of exclamation marks. It was uncharacteristic of him but yet again, I did not pay much attention to it.

The long and draining semester was finally over and I was busy making plans with old friends after all.

I only felt that something was amiss a few days later when my elation had died down. I realised that he had been taking a very long time to reply my text messages and a couple of times, I even had to text him again before inciting a response.

I decided to send him a long message, explaining my thoughts and asking if anything was wrong. Once again, I waited half a day for his reply, which was so short; it really blew my mind away. His reply was simply “Nothing’s wrong!! Don’t worry!!”

Finally, I decided to speak to one of his close friends to ask if he was okay. I thought perhaps he was dealing with some personal issues and I wanted to help if I could.

To my immense shock and disappointment, I learnt that he had actually been seeing another girl. All those times that he was baiting me with his sweet gestures, he had actually been doing the same or more with the other girl.

I was not only devastated for myself, but I also felt a deep sense of guilt towards the girl. I felt sorry for her and even contemplated messaging her on Facebook to warn her.

Alas, my guilt did not last long as they got together one week later.

By the time I found out through Facebook, their status update had already garnered 52 likes. I felt incredibly cheated.

It was then that I realised how hard I had fallen for Michael.

I sank into a state of depression for a few weeks, moping around at home and refusing to go out. I had never in my entire life felt so cheated by someone. My heart ached so badly, yet there was nothing I could do about it, no one to blame, but myself for being weak and falling in love so easily.

I will never know for sure if he actually harboured any real feelings for me in the short time we were close to each other. I wondered if it was possible for a guy to go out of his way to treat a girl so well when in fact he didn’t like her at all. Could it be that kissing and fondling a girl was something perfectly normal to him that he could do that with just any girl? I simply couldn’t come to terms with his actions towards me and I started questioning the intentions of all guys in general. Were they all like that?

I remembered feeling so skeptical and angry towards the idea of relationships that I almost got a tattoo to serve as a painful reminder to never fall in love again.

One day as I was in bed watching No Strings Attached (a movie about friends with benefits) in bed, something struck me.

Remembering a conversation about fuck buddies that I had with a good friend once, I started picking myself up as an idea formulated in my mind.

I decided to test the concept of fuck buddies. Somehow in my heartbroken state, I thought that perhaps the solution to my problem was to leap into a commitment-free relationship. To fight fire with fire; I thought getting myself a fuck buddy would be just the lesson I needed to teach me how to toughen my heart.

I opened up my address book, clicked on “Ethan“ and started composing a message...
Old 21-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Oh Emily... Indeed it is at times of sorrow do we do things to hurt ourselves that we would otherwise not do/ will regret in future. It's sad to hear that you chose to go down that path instead of riding it through with some close friends.
Old 23-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
deludedgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bad guys turn good girls to bad girls =/ but guys like bad girls ha ha
Old 23-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
Tease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1