The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Wow bro, u super powerful... U can lure girl and shots by shots with 8 girls.
hey bro...sad to say it was a case of them 'making me an offer I can't refuse'...

Even my small head didn't approve of such recklessness...but I must give it to him...he bravely fought on till no more ammo...and still can show the ladies that he can stand up to another round...what a trooper...

I often think back...if they gave me more time...like another 3-4 hours...how long more before I needed to go to the E.R??

Old 21-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bandido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Good info bro, would like to add one more.

illigals Club at Hayam Wuruk, also plenty of actions, Spa, Massage, Karaoke etc and Striptease. For Spa you will need to pick a number (rate for xtras +IDR 500k or around Sgd 80, for the FL you can choose from the sofa, just ask the Mamasan, this one u pay one fix price.

Enjoy!

For

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbengkok View Post
Nice info bro, thanks. Next month I will go there too.
btw, do you saw white girls/FLs on that places?
Old 21-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tcy2105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank Bro Wizrd
Old 22-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

going to jakarta with a fren in 5-8 oct. who wanna chiong together? lol.
Old 22-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

going jakarta with a fren on 5-8 oct. seeking fun people~!
Old 23-09-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
methy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbengkok View Post
Now the price for import girls is doubled, while selection of white girls (russian/usbek) limited and down in quality.
that's right, the price has been more or less doubled. but the standard if rus/uzbek is still there. Try out the koreans they're not bad
Old 25-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samurai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
(cont)

Take 8 girls lah...600k...3 hours...how?

This time, even my chiong rep started shaking his small head...I don't know mate, he questioned....are you seriously considering this??

I wasn't considering the sex...I was trying to remember my insurance policy number and the phone number to call an ambulance....

An evil plan came to my mind...600k is peanuts to pay for 8 girls but I really don't think I can handle so many girls in 3 hours....so I decided to haggle...if she turns me down, then it will be easy for me to go back to 4 for 400k and at least I will be alive at the end of the night...

I said to her...600k is too much, I only brought 650k....I need money for taxi and drinks later...and tips...so I cannot accept 600k.

Mammy was very quick with a reply...ok...500k to me...80k tips...also pay to me...give you 1 free beer...70k enough for taxi?

How can I say no to someone who is so willing to bend over backwards to enrich and expand my sexual horizon??

With a sigh, I nodded and took out 580k...she gestured wildly and suddenly I had 8 girls all trying to hold me from various angles to guide me to the lift...the rest of the guys looked at me in awe (at least I thought so...)...here is a guy with his own harem....some might have contacted hospitals or the press...I bravely followed the girls...

Hahahahaha...the lift wasn't big enough for the whole group so 2 of the girls had to take the next trip up...

Along the way to the room...the busboys and cleaning girls gawked and stared and commented...ini orang cina gila...(I made this up...Indonesians are too polite to say that to my face...)

The room was a VIP room...king size bed and large shower...even so, not large enough for 9 people...the most outspoken girl (the leader) quickly set out the grouping and task...4 girls to shower me, the other four strip outside the glass enclosure for me to watch...

The task ahead of me became quite clear when every girl took out 2 condoms each from their purses...what in the world have I gotten myself into?!?!?!?!?! Are they serious?? 16 condoms???? Where're red bull, ginseng and essence of chicken when I need them most???

That night, I learnt how a cow must feel when being lead to slaughter...they took off my clothes and 4 naked girls ushered me into the shower...8 hands washing me was a new experience and one that I would love to repeat if I get another chance...it was wonderful...I wished my parents gave me more hands...two was not enough to explore 8 breasts competently...the shower went by too quickly but the memory of 3-4 hands fighting each other to rub soap on my balls, AH and chiong rep will never be forgotten...

If I described exactly what happened in the next 3 hours...we will be here till Christmas...so I shall skip most of the details...a few points to note...

I managed 5 shots that night...far off the plan of shooting once in each girl...I did fuck every one of them though...too many different styles to recount...they do have ways to make a man hard again very quickly after a shot...moving from a mouth into a pussy actually helps me delay cumming...and moving between pussies showed me that pussies feel very different from each other (despite what people say that if the light is off, all women are the same...) some wetter, some tighter, some deeper, some warmer...my chiong rep had a field day that night...

More....there was actually a 6 shot launched into the chamber but never fired...3 shots in, I think, under 1 hour...the 4th took more than half an hour....the fifth took around 45 minutes to an hour...and the 6th never took delivery until time's up (please understand that these were not the tender lovemaking, stop start type of sex...the pros did their best to make me cum throughout....)....the girls were very apologetic that I still had a hard on when there was only 5 minutes left...3 knelt in front of me swapping BJ and balls licking duties....one rimming my behind...one each sucking /licking on one of my nipples, one pussy squatted directly above my face quenching my thirst, my two hands on two breasts or two pussies (constantly changing shapes, sizes and feeling, of course...) and too many hands auto roaming me everywhere...all trying to make me cum again before time...I tried my best too...I believe the armoury was simply out of ammo...

The dreaded phone rang...the pussy above me disappeared...replaced by another...I didn't hear what was said...but later I found out they bought me another 30 minutes....still...no sign of the 6th shot...

One last odd thing to report...when in bed with 8 women at the same time...my mind drifted quite often away from the sex...I found myself doing head count...who is here and who is there...where is this one? Or that one?? I wouldn't have known it if one or two of them sneaked out to cook dinner or went shopping even...I had bodies all over me...if they had been through SAF, I would have called out: 'number from behind' a fair few times that night...

Eventually, I gave up...I waved at them to stop as I lay back and was glad that my heart was still beating...

The four girls that showered me earlier went in to shower first...I had one girl lying directly on me (my favourite dancing girl with the cutest face and hottest body)...one girl on either side of me....and one more girl with a cold wet towel wiping my face and legs...we were all sweaty and slippery...I was THE EMPEROR for that few minutes...

Then the 5 of us went in for a shower...they took real care at washing every part of me properly...damn my chiong rep...after 5 shots, he still got hard during the shower...he is out of control!!!

Two of the girls said something to each other and they all laughed...I think they were making fun of a man who could still be hard after 3.5 hours of sex with 8 women...I was offered mouthwash...hmmm...did I really licked 8 pussies that night?? Pussies that are common properties?? OMG!!!
I rinsed with gusto and even brushed my teeth with more mouthwash...and when they weren't looking and I should be rinsing myself...some...ok, a lot of said mouthwash accidentally splashed all over my pubs too...sorry girls...I need to wash my groin area again...they obliged...but only two girls washed for me then...

The really sad thing that kinda spoilt my mood was on the way out...the section leader asked me for tips and three others joined in...I told them to check with mammy and 3-4 of them started to give me some black face...two girls still held/hugged me (the first two that I chose actually), and my favourite girl held my hand from one side...

At the lift, 5 girls rushed in leaving the 4 of us behind...I was ok with that...it was a transaction and they have done their jobs well...I kissed the 3 girls who were still with me on the face and thanked them again...pulled out and gave each of them 100k tips...they laughed and kissed me back...one of them in the mouth...one hand reached down to rub my chiong rep and they all smiled brightly...I went 'ssssh, secret' at them in the lift and they laughed again...

I got in one last pat on each backside and they went on their way...oh...I never did get that free beer....maybe if I hung around...

That's my record bros...8 women in 3.5 hours...

I will never dare to try that again...NEVER....but it was an experience of a life time!!

Oh, to answer Bro Boobster...yes mate...all you can fuck for under 600k - when the time is right...and they are all local...the PRC ones are upstairs and have attitude problem unless you pay well over the odds...

One last side note...I went for the full works testing every possible STD 2 weeks later and found myself with a clean bill of health...au mi tor fo...thank you thank you...(2 mil for all the blood work and tests in Jakarata)...I shall be more careful from now on...

Thanks for reading Bros...
You are one he'll of a sex machine! Enjoyed the build up and the climax of your story bro. 8 in 3.5hrs is insane!

I realized that some mummies are worth to make friends with and they'll take care of you. They'll sit with you and will have a nice conversation with you and normally the girls they recommend will blow your brains out!

Some tricks I learned in my few cheonging trips to Classic is to not reject the mummies outright. They'll normally call out a few girls that are for some reason, prefers to hang out in the dressing room. These girls are normally quite popular and scores slightly better in the looks department!
Old 25-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
newtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Flying in to JKT tonight , anyone knows where is a good place to go to ta pau something back to my room ?
Old 26-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
newtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just got back from Travel Hotel , words cannot describe the place , the service , the girls !!!
Old 26-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
smuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to v2 with fren last nite, quite posh interior with locals of 1juta/800k or imports up to 1.5 juta. chose 2 locals of 1juta and we opted for spa + ktv sessions. once picked, the gals will follow u for the spa, suana, shower for u and ktv sessions. at the ktv room there will be a empty room inside it. opened 2 red wines and started to sing/dance till bit high and pulled the gal into the room for fj.

Name : Malon
looks : 7.5
boobs : B-
bj : 8 (deep throat)
fj : 8 (likes cowgal style)

after the sessions from ktv, there is disco dance just next to it which starts from 9pm, u can ask the dancing gals to sit with u but will need to buy them tekila drinks

tonite will probably chiong to alexis ( which is the same owner as v2)
Old 26-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 26-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuf View Post
went to v2 with fren last nite, quite posh interior with locals of 1juta/800k or imports up to 1.5 juta. chose 2 locals of 1juta and we opted for spa + ktv sessions. once picked, the gals will follow u for the spa, suana, shower for u and ktv sessions. at the ktv room there will be a empty room inside it. opened 2 red wines and started to sing/dance till bit high and pulled the gal into the room for fj.

Name : Malon
looks : 7.5
boobs : B-
bj : 8 (deep throat)
fj : 8 (likes cowgal style)

after the sessions from ktv, there is disco dance just next to it which starts from 9pm, u can ask the dancing gals to sit with u but will need to buy them tekila drinks

tonite will probably chiong to alexis ( which is the same owner as v2)
Your FR is not true. V2 girls are not that cheap. 500k for spa, ktv and FJ.
Bullshit.
Old 26-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

if its 500K den i must have be carrot.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

total damage is 6 juta
Old 26-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuf View Post
total damage is 6 juta
6 juta thats more like it. Your FR gives an impression that you need to pay only 1juta / 800k for 2 local girls including FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread