The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi fellow chiongsters. I have a couple of qns for the more seasoned pros.. If I were in batam and to get their local prepaid cards there, can I still use the number when back in Singapore? To make contact in batam of course. Basically if I want to call/sms someone in batam regularly would it be more advisable to get their local cards and use them back home?
Wondering if this would be a cheaper alternative as compared to feeding the already bloated sg telcos with their exorbitant IDD charges.
Old 13-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Permata Indah near Windsor food court gas the mosr better looking ones

So xpect 2pay slightly more
Old 13-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Hi,

Any senior bros planning for a 2D1N trip to Batam on 17th May? Wondering if i can tag along?

Do drop me a mail please..
Old 13-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercheongster View Post
Hi,

Any senior bros planning for a 2D1N trip to Batam on 17th May? Wondering if i can tag along?

Do drop me a mail please..
will be going on 19th may

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 13-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Hi fellow chiongsters. I have a couple of qns for the more seasoned pros.. If I were in batam and to get their local prepaid cards there, can I still use the number when back in Singapore? To make contact in batam of course. Basically if I want to call/sms someone in batam regularly would it be more advisable to get their local cards and use them back home?
Wondering if this would be a cheaper alternative as compared to feeding the already bloated sg telcos with their exorbitant IDD charges.
Please allow me to share my experience with local prepaid sim card. I've an iPhone 3GS which I refused to sell after I've gotten my 4S, so it became my "local sim card phone" when I travel overseas.

I got a Simpati sim card from one of the streetside stores and I was able to use it in SG. I believe these cards are activated for auto roaming by default.

Local calls were very cheap by our standards due to the currency rates and by using a special code "0101765xxxxxxxx" I could make cheap calls back to SG. Even better was you could buy the Simpati top up cards in SG so if you like your number, you can maintain your line indefinitely.

To SMS or call IN, I'm using Singtel's prepaid cards. You get free IDD to IN, & 75 free international SMS to IN for every 5 SMS sent, 10 minutes free for every 8 minutes called.

So maybe get a dual sim phone for both SG & IN prepaid sim cards. Your local contact can SMS you to your IN number, saving him/her money & you can use your SG number to SMS / call back.

This has been very cost effective for my communication needs. As I am a slave to watsapp & surfing Internet everywhere I go, the data packages are also affordable, a million times better than paying roaming data rates.
Ja meh.

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Now 250k and 300k
The price of pills will get higher and higher as time goes by.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
For this, I have to thank my 2 ex ceweks who, despite me keep saying want to try obat, rejected letting me try and even threatened to break with me if they happen to find out I did.
Ya, better be careful when take pills.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wa Alaikum Assalaam
May Peace with that bro

makin pagi makin tinggi
Mas, u udah potong ya?
Old 13-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai
Bro,

Read the following for my views to your query:

http://theroguecheongster.wordpress....ging-in-batam/

Just my 2 rupiah worth. It's been serving me well, although might not best the best for you.

It's written fully on an iPhone, so please excuse me for any typo errors.

Cheers...

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 13-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, better be careful when take pills.
So has the prices of cEwEs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Mas, u udah potong ya?
Not potong skin but sembeleh semua ( chop off)
Old 13-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Mas, u udah potong ya?
itu sudah lama potong
dan potong lagi potong lagi

Long time no kabar from u, which pulau now?
Old 13-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
will be going on 19th may
Your sperm bro recovered liao,
Now can walk can jump,
Pls drag him there. .
Old 13-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your sperm bro recovered liao,
Now can walk can jump,
Pls drag him there. .
but he not going with me. feeling sad...

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 13-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

I dun like the idea of getting a cewek after she's high on obat, or letting the cewek get high while you booked her. But if happen some of you bros encounter a darn chio cewek and she was high liao, maybe you lan lan have to wait till she drops, or can try give her plenty of milk. Fresh milk or those in little small cans, could help abit.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

came back from my 12 hours dugem party marathon..
9pm to 9 am.. nonstop dugem.. now everything I hear is dugem.. plus my friend chose to go to newton..

That's the most hardcore dugem joint in the whole of batam, possibly indonesia and the whole world..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread