The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
lampaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam101 View Post
Seems you're talking about me, but my Google Translator is failing me. Care to elaborate in Inggris?

Btw, did we ride the ferry back from Batam together last week?
Bro, we met during ur last trip
I was saying as long as u r happy, nothing really matters.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
lampaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seems you're talking about me, but my Google Translator is failing me. Care to elaborate in Inggris?

I was saying as long as u r happy, nothing really matters
Old 05-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, last 3 years used to travel to Batam twice a week for work. Remember they do have some indo chinese doing fl. Price range from 500k to 1 juta. Have since travel less frequent due to poor business in the marine market. This year due to higher sales budget, may have to go more often. Any bros can share any contacts for cina ceweks? Also what is the current cost? Many thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amsterdam101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampaci View Post
I was saying as long as u r happy, nothing really matters
Ahh...yes. I added the wrong 'lampaji' as friend, no wonder that bro never accept. haha. Next time go chiong Batam, don't forget to jio me.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, makacih PM nya, tgl 12 bs ga?
Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
if you are the cewek, he will remember you, If not he think that you are the papi..
Old 05-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Thanks to bros who didn't flame me for giving big tip. I feel that there's a distinction between paying high booking fee and giving big tip. The joint is the middleman that gets half the booking fee and for that I am not keen to pay more than I have to (who is doing the hard work?) But tip for cewek benefits her and her loved ones directly.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Thanks to bros who didn't flame me for giving big tip. I feel that there's a distinction between paying high booking fee and giving big tip. The joint is the middleman that gets half the booking fee and for that I am not keen to pay more than I have to (who is doing the hard work?) But tip for cewek benefits her and her loved ones directly.
Haha i doubt it will really benefit them........ Most likely use to buy obat
Old 05-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Haha i doubt it will really benefit them........ Most likely use to buy obat
As I give my cewek her tip, I look her in the eyes and told her to stay away from obat. Hey, at least I tried.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

continue from pg1010
After a good night sleep, wake up in the morning 9.30am and went down to formosa restaurant to have my buffet breakfast which serve local and western food. Then after the meal, went to king's massage to select the girl No.18 and told counter that i would like the cewek to go to my room.

While in the hotel room, I was anticipating for that sweet looking masseuse. Not long after she arrived and to my pleasant surprise, she was much better looking than her photo in the album. This Nona Manis is from java tengah tempat Batang dekat Semarang. Actually i have been to many places in java which include jakarta, bogor, puncak, bandung, etc and especially like the weather in those java highland town like puncak, not only the air is fresh but the javanese and sundanese ceweks there are really very attractive indeed. If time permit, would like to explore jogjakarta and surabaya too.

Ok, back to my FR again. First she started massage me using oil from my leg to my buttock then to my body and immediately I felt that my blood circulation seems to have improved and i almost felt asleep. Now I realised that it was so comfortable and felt very relax to have massage done in your own room than in the joint because of the large, soft queen size bed, quiet environment and more privacy if you want to do special.

After having massage at the back, I was told to turn over to the front. She then massage my upper leg and stomach but always accidentally brushed against my burung. That time my small head has erected until as hard as an iron. This cewek seems abit different from the rest as she had a decent girl look, completely doesn't look like a masseuse at all and so shy somemore. Funny thing was that I was waiting for the G Q but she didn't ask. But what to do, then i finally cannot tahan anymore, and straight away (开门见山) buay paiseh and asked her got any special. She said,"koko, urut kontol tiga ratus" mean hj for 300k. I was thinking what the hell, where on earth got so expensive one, then after some negotiation, managed to reduced to 200k. But this cewek was unlike the rest, because she told me she don't do bj and fj no matter how much customer pay her. (wow got principle man) Somemore she only allowed me to take off her blouse and bra but not the bottom. I couldn't understand why I was so turned on by her perhaps because we man tends to get extremsly interested in the things that are difficult to get. Then i proceed to play with her 32B breast and long nipple while she beat aeroplane for me till I released. After that she used a towel to wipe my dick and I help her to put on her bra. Damage : 70k massage + 200k special = 270k/$39

When she was about to leave, she gave me a short kiss on my cheek and said:"KoKo, lain kali cari saya lagi ya". I was thinking to myself, no way, this cannot, that cannot, call you where got shiok? But frankly speaking she did provide the best gfe among the rest of the cewek.

After that checked out at 1pm and walked to nagoya hill shopping mall to do some shopping and had lunch at the indo restaurant Ria ordered ayam penyet, gado-gado and cendol which cost only 36k/S$5.40. If were to eat in lucky plaza singapore the same dishes will cost me about S$15. Therefore makan in batam is very much cheaper than in s'pore. But electonic/electrical products and imported goods are about the same. (my opinion)

Later proceed to look at the property exhibition at nagoya hill mall and saw a single storey landed house for sale at batam centre for 240 juta about S$35,000.00 which is not as expensive as i had thought, maybe can buy for retirement to cheong cewek, hehe.

Took a cab back to harbourbay mall at 40k and proceed to have my early dinner at kopitiam near the ferry terminal departure hall before taking the 6.20pm ferry back to singapore. (end of sex tour)
Old 06-01-2012, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Joan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As requested frm Pak P..

Old 06-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Time for me to write an FR for the Batam trip I took in the last week of December before I forget all the details (knn, already can't recall some parts of it). This is mostly rated PG stuff, so don't complain if you feel disappointed after reading.

Was going to visit Batam again this week, but decided to do it the last week of December because I was hoping bro who cheonged with me the week before can go with me again since he was clearing leave the last two weeks of December. But he refused to go, even claimed that he will never go again (you know the story won't end like that, right?)

Anyway, once decision was made, I SMS my cewek and told her I will be there 3 nights. She was elated. Then I call her papi and told him the same thing. Gave him the name and number of my cewek and he noted it down (turns out my cewek was so new she remembered her own number wrongly, luckily that did not result in disappointment.)

Took Wavemaster 5 and it was a POS. Vibrates badly the whole way there. Strong smell of fume and dirty seats as well. Only good thing is that it was nearly empty. Reached Batam, and immediately start to receive SMS from cewek asking if I arrived. Tried to reply but got error so just let it be. Will see her soon enough. Cleared immigration and hailed a cab to Formosa for 40k. My favorite room on 2nd floor was taken so settled for one on 3rd floor (big mistake).

Dropped my stuff in the room and walked to the joint. Paid OKT for the 3 nights and asked where's my girl. Getting ready, OKT said. Okay lor, told him the room number and proceeded to the provision shop/mini mart near Dynasty to get shampoo, soap, crackers and beverages. Even thought of buying toilet paper since the stuff hotel provide are low quality and low quantity.

Walking back to Formosa, I saw my cewek walking in front of me. Caught up with her in the lobby and we were happy to see each other. Back in the room, we drop off stuff and went for lunch at coffee shop. She know I like to eat cheap, especially for lunch. After lunch, I bought her some stuff and we went back to room. In the room, I gave her some stuff I brought for her and her sister from Singapore. She called her sister to tell her about the gifts. Asked if she can bring the gift to her sis at the joint, I let her go.

Meanwhile, bro who swear off Batam SMS me and told me he will be here tomorrow (never say never, is what I say ) My cewek returned and I wanted to go do some portrait shots of her with the DSLRs I brought with me (she is very photogenic) but she suggested doing so the next day cos it looks like it's about to rain. We just chatted and then had dinner. Had one shot with her and went to sleep (told you this is PG material ). This room on the 3rd floor sucks. First, the KTV music at night bleeds into this room so you hear all that muffled music and singing all night long. Second, the wifi signal is very weak, can only connect on one side of the room, signal too weak on the other. And got kicked off network all the time. My advice, if you stay in Formosa, is to insist on 2nd floor rooms.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam101

"True, important bro Amsterdam happy"

Huat Ah!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
"True, important bro Amsterdam happy"
Thanks bro
Old 06-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Am having breakfast in the hotel restoran now. Alone as my babe is still sleeping Simple meal though enak. Had fried mee, fried rice, beef, and the usual toasted bread and orange juice.

Its been an enjoyable trip so far and the best for the past 2 months since I broke off with my regular cewek. This one I got, the booking fee is on the high side but si far, I felt I've underpaid her. That's how good and how strong her gfe is. In fact, I had proceeded to prebook her for next week and CNY!! Will be back again next week for the 12/1 gathering.

Huat Ah!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread