The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Maleswing72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Our Thai Female friend & My wife

Wife starts to moan and me cannot tahan anymore and request her to let me doggie her while she keeps fingering Noi's pussy.

After doggie wife for a while, we went back to our room and start to enjoy ourself for hours of oral and penetration while my mind keeps thinking of sucking Noi's nipples while dick was sucked by my wife.

It was a real excitement that had never cross my mind before.

Wife was enjoying our sex that night and claimed my dick was bigger and harder that she had ever experience in our years of sex making.

Both of us waked up at around 8am and we was talking and having sex while keep recalling about what happen between us and Noi yesterday night.

Wife than ask me whether we should go to Noi's room to see how is she.

I obliged and we went into Noi's room naked and starts to call and wake her.

Wife and me went into Noi's room and we saw Noi was still asleep.

We than call her name and Noi open up her eyes and smiles at us.

to be continued........
Old 27-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep writing dude....
Old 27-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

The awakening........ More please..... Thanks.
Old 27-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
highdrive76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awakening n carry on with 3some
Old 28-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

We than call her name and Noi open up her eyes and smiles at us.

I ask her what happen as she was so drunk that both of us had to carry her back to her room. she just feels shy and smiles at us.

She was holding to her blanket with both hands as she knew that we had stripped her naked after putting her to bed.

I ask her how she feels and reply that she was still having a hang over.

She saw both me and my wife was naked and wife ask whether she is ok with both of us being naked in front of her and she just smiles and say she feels about shy about it.

Wife than move her hand towards Noi and bring her hand to wife breast and ask her to fondle.

She obliged and move her hand toward wife's breast and starts to play with it.

I than move forward and kiss Noi on her lips before pulling down the blanket and starts to move my hand towards her breast and fondle her nipples.

Noi keeps telling us that she feels a bit excited at the sametimes nervous as this is her first time having a 3some with a couple.

Wife than move her finger down to Noi's pussy and starts to finger her while Noi starts to move her hand and touch my dick which was already standing hard waiting for her to response.

To be continued.......
Old 28-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Derra69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more... Lucky fella.
Old 28-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

The action countinues......
Old 04-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Wife than move her finger down to Noi's pussy and starts to finger her while Noi starts to move her hand and touch my dick which was already standing hard waiting for her to response.

Noi started to stroke my dick for awhile before guiding it to her mouth and begins to suck while wife was busy fingering her pussy.

I can see Noi keeps bumping her pussy against wife's finger as she begins to enjoy every strokes which my wife keeps pushing it deeper and deeper.

After being sucked by Noi on my dick, i started to remove it out from her mouth and move towards wife's waiting and hungry pussy which seem to be very wet after enjoying fingering Noi's pussy while watching her sucking on my dick.

I position my wife on doggie before guiding my dick into her pussy with wife started to kiss Noi on her mouth with Noi's hand fondling her 2 big breast.

Wife keeps bumping her ass against my dick as me started to push harder and harder deep inside her.

I can see juice oozing out from her hot and wet pussy and was surprise to see my dick reluctance to CUM as it grow harder and harder with every pump that i can still withhold.

to be continued.....
Old 04-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Awesome1!! Plsss continue the story!!
Old 09-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

I can see juice oozing out from her hot and wet pussy and was surprise to see my dick reluctance to CUM as it grow harder and harder with every pump that i can still withhold.

After pumping wife for about 5mins, she ask me to withdraw my dick and insert into Noi waiting pussy as she is feeling very wet down under.

I started to insert my dick into Noi's pussy as she let out a soft moan before accepting my full erected dick.

I begin to push in deeper and deeper once my dick went into Noi pussy hole as she accepted it with ease.

Noi begins to bump her pussy against my dick with wife sucking on her nipples while Noi's hand starts to fondle wife's breast.

Both girls was enjoy themself while me busy pumping Noi with juice flowing out from her pussy.

While me pumping Noi pussy, i inserted my finger into wife horny pussy and starts to finger her.

Wife responsed with her pussy pushing against my finger while she keeps sucking on Noi's nipples.

to be continued......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1