The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L18h5

YES!!! Let's us all joing hands to stamp FAKE FR written clones of L1805 OKT Peter!!!

Hip Hip Hurray!!! The genuine cheonsters will prevail!!!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

I m glad that this PeterTheFAKE aka OKT Peter of L1805 is not dumping fake FR here or mass producing fake FR!! It looks like we have triumph for the time being!!
Old 04-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mortis is Cool - loads of Potential

False god peter i joined a yr early than u wat u talking abt and u tell me tat i have to see u before i join sammyboy who u think u are my father is it? mind u who i want to worship is my problem u got problem tat also? watever ur job is not my nine hell problem and my 3 posts so wat i got better things to do, i not like u so free to post have my own things to take care not like u peter so anymore things for me if no more i give u some more thing to read

Belives of the lowliness
Of Peter false holiness
Those weak of the soul
Earth you shall eat
The light devouring darkness
the great fallen spirits
Gratification of their lust
The virgin shall conceive
Him who denies Peter
Hail the great triumphant one
In his own name he comes
Burning down the seven churches
All the world worship the beast
Conquest, slaughter, dearth and death
The lamb, the woman and her seed
Cast in the pool of eternal flames
She spiritual darkness now shall reign
Old 04-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Attention to the group of gutless (mo chee in Hokkien) murtherfuckers who try to stop us from mounting the anti-clone campaigne against the PeterTheFAKE of L1805!!!

We are not afraid of you all murtherfuckers and ah gua son of thge bitches!!! U can zap till kingdom comes, we will still prevail!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Aiya OKT Peter (L1805), you early in the monring made me laugh till my jaw gonna drop off liao. Please lah, time to wake up, better manage your fuck shop properly before all your WL balek kampung, and you got no business and declare bankrupt lah! Better watch your back, left & right and your front before something missing and cannot retrieve any more. Then you regret too late liao!!

Last but not least, u are big time embarassment to all mankind including the Animal Kingdom which u also not qualify to belong to, to say it bluntly. No wonder bro Alejandro said you are better off washing the Hell's whores toilet lah!!!

Kekekekekekekekekekeke .............................................:roll eyes:

Ya baby, I should not waste time talking to all this animals as they have no intelligence at all ... They dont understand what the GOD is saying... Simple English also got problem.. Your right , I dont belong to animals kingdom and mankind as I am the GOD who created them.. Same thing over & over again .. When they can win any conversation , they threaten and insult you... Nothing more I can expect from this low being.. As the GOD got the widsom to resolve any issue ......
Old 05-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
YES!!! Let's us all joing hands to stamp FAKE FR written clones of L1805 OKT Peter!!!

Hip Hip Hurray!!! The genuine cheonsters will prevail!!!!!
Hahahahaha LOL , Have u heard of the story - the empire new cloth... The empire actually not wearing any clothes but he force other to believe & agreed with him..... He keep on saying that his new clothes is the best & most beautiful one he ever wore... But actually he is wearing nothing... So what is the morale of the story.. It means when U want other to believe U, U do & said anything to make people believe is true... But in everybody heart, they already know the true... So what happened ?? Everybody is laughing in their heart ... Hhahahahahaha LOL...
Old 05-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I m glad that this PeterTheFAKE aka OKT Peter of L1805 is not dumping fake FR here or mass producing fake FR!! It looks like we have triumph for the time being!!
Hahahahaha LOL, I thought that the student of the Cobra can outshine him in any manner ... But it seem that it is worst off than IT... what a disappointment.... Seem that only the GOD can think & see far ahead of anybody... Ai ya WO DI very lonely ......
Old 05-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortis View Post
False god peter i joined a yr early than u wat u talking abt and u tell me tat i have to see u before i join sammyboy who u think u are my father is it? mind u who i want to worship is my problem u got problem tat also? watever ur job is not my nine hell problem and my 3 posts so wat i got better things to do, i not like u so free to post have my own things to take care not like u peter so anymore things for me if no more i give u some more thing to read

Belives of the lowliness
Of Peter false holiness
Those weak of the soul
Earth you shall eat
The light devouring darkness
the great fallen spirits
Gratification of their lust
The virgin shall conceive
Him who denies Peter
Hail the great triumphant one
In his own name he comes
Burning down the seven churches
All the world worship the beast
Conquest, slaughter, dearth and death
The lamb, the woman and her seed
Cast in the pool of eternal flames
She spiritual darkness now shall reign
The way U speak is so damn LOW but the way U wrote the POEM is so damn good.. Just a waste that U use the fourth post on the GOD.. The GOD felt he does not deserve the POEM.. Hope that IT will be use for the holy GOOD but not use as a tool to condemn other.. But the GOD really find it contradicted as those POEM might really is from the Saturn.. As the Saturn has the same wisdom as the GOD.. And this POEM is surprising written by someone as LOW as U... The GOD is puzzle - but U know what ??? The GOD also know the truth... The GOD shall not revealed the truth as it is for those with WIDSOM to tell.... Hahahahahaha.....
Old 05-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Samster

come on la say i low than u the lowest scum on earth u caught by senior bros redhanded still say u not form 1805 so who the lowest and for ur info is SATAN not Saturn damn fake god dun know ur own emeny name. oh btw zap me more the more u zap the more i will expose u "god" cause i love to destory god if u want to see how i destory god click on the link

http://www.archgoat.com/images/AGtlddthum.jpg
Old 05-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: L18h5

This cheapo OKT from L1805 talk nonsense again. I think his business is down and therefore nothing better to do lah. I also think his brain got short circuit liao and hence talk something that don't make sense at all. Still dreaming to be a GOD since day one. I think you better go for a brain scan at the Institute of Mental Health before it is too late! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortis View Post
come on la say i low than u the lowest scum on earth u caught by senior bros redhanded still say u not form 1805 so who the lowest and for ur info is SATAN not Saturn damn fake god dun know ur own emeny name. oh btw zap me more the more u zap the more i will expose u "god" cause i love to destory god if u want to see how i destory god click on the link

http://www.archgoat.com/images/AGtlddthum.jpg
Wow what cause Bro mortis to be so angry....But Bro that is the power of the GOD... When somethings negative is thrown to him , he is able to turn it around & make it positive... Thrown back the negative stuff back to the source... But Bro I really must tell U , pls go and refine the way & style U write the post.. Because the POEM u wrote really make sense to the GOD but the word u wrote is in a mess- with insult & no logical ....
Recently I see a lot of cat ... U know what type of cat???? COPYCAT....
HAHAHAHAHA.... LOL
Old 06-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
This cheapo OKT from L1805 talk nonsense again. I think his business is down and therefore nothing better to do lah. I also think his brain got short circuit liao and hence talk something that don't make sense at all. Still dreaming to be a GOD since day one. I think you better go for a brain scan at the Institute of Mental Health before it is too late! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
BRO , I really felt that U are a disappointment... Have met the OKT of L1805 before.... Do U think his Level of English & wisdom can be compared to mine...
I think U never even visit Gaylang before.... I been telling the Cobra the GOD appeared because he hate other to insult & hurt individual for no specific reason.... So GOD is here to resolve the issue.... The way u doing is no different from the Cobra... Sometimes I even wonder U are IT.... INSULT & NEGATIVE - NO WISDOM AT ALL.... PLS if U want win the conversation,pls use the power of Logic & reason...Not insult which the GOD think is the worst way use by the LOWEST BEING.....
HAHAHAHAHA LOL.....
Old 06-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

power of god dun make me laugh look at the time u post all the time in the early morning. for wat i know almost all houses under cat 150 close around 12.30 to 0100 so naturally u will start posting after cleaing up the house close the door and usher out the remaining clients out of the house rite to say so dun deny tat u not peter. y not u tell ur demon to write for u better tis way so u can cover up ur loopholes.is ok i a copycat so wat, god of wat Gland tat y u will have ur Retribution for wat u doing peter earn money of girls will wait to see wat going to happen to ur offsprings. Burn in hell peter i be there see u burn
Old 06-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

It looks like this PeterTheBloodyFake a.k.a. OKT Peter of L1805 is still day-dreaming and sprouting something that coming up from an insane person. The Institute of mental health did not dictate that you need to switch off the light in the room and sleep after midnite, izzit?

I think I am wasting my precious time talking this nuts!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: L18h5 is a fuck type whore house!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTheGOD View Post
BRO , I really felt that U are a disappointment... Have met the OKT of L1805 before.... Do U think his Level of English & wisdom can be compared to mine...
I think U never even visit Gaylang before.... I been telling the Cobra the GOD appeared because he hate other to insult & hurt individual for no specific reason.... So GOD is here to resolve the issue.... The way u doing is no different from the Cobra... Sometimes I even wonder U are IT.... INSULT & NEGATIVE - NO WISDOM AT ALL.... PLS if U want win the conversation,pls use the power of Logic & reason...Not insult which the GOD think is the worst way use by the LOWEST BEING.....
HAHAHAHAHA LOL.....
To begin with, your English isn't good at all and maybe the same level as most English speaking OKT in GL.

Secondly, your wisdom isn't good as well, if not you wouldn't be slogging like hell as a OKT of one of the smallest fuckshops in GL. LOL!

Thirdly, if you are really GOD, you would not be displaying such sarcasm here even if a commoner offended you! A real GOD is very forgiving. You are therefore not even qualify to be the lowest rank servant of GOD!! The care-keeper of the whore gate in Hell perhaps!

In conclusion, you are either day-dreaming as your business in L1805 isn't doing well and/or you are actually mentally unsound!

Take care Mr Nuts!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1