The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2010, 01:28 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Public Announcement

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Lately someone is impersonating me to sabotage me in real life. Those recent online sabotage is one matter. Now this impersonator is taking it to offline/real life. Wow did I murder your whole family? I've not harmed anyone except I'm merely a competitor but I don't use such dirty tactics to sabotage other competitors. Fair competition is what I believe in.

I do not know what is this impersonator's agenda and motive. I'm not accusing anyone here or start a flame war. My intention is solely to warn bros here not to believe in this impersonator should he contact you guys. If in doubt please call my mobile or email/PM me to clarify first. Thanks.
Old 20-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
O$P$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Public Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Lately someone is impersonating me to sabotage me in real life. Those recent online sabotage is one matter. Now this impersonator is taking it to offline/real life. Wow did I murder your whole family? I've not harmed anyone except I'm merely a competitor but I don't use such dirty tactics to sabotage other competitors. Fair competition is what I believe in.

I do not know what is this impersonator's agenda and motive. I'm not accusing anyone here or start a flame war. My intention is solely to warn bros here not to believe in this impersonator should he contact you guys. If in doubt please call my mobile or email/PM me to clarify first. Thanks.
Or u own Ah Long Sam $$$. And they going to get u soon.
Old 28-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Cranky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wanna have fun in ChangPing-Dongguan-PRC?

any bros in town wanna drink/party together fm 28th to 31st jan ?
Old 30-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bonker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

an any1 explain the meaning of 2-5-8 n 3-6-9 system?
Old 31-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker77 View Post
it is the this wk toto winning numbers ...

pls read up the threads in the forum ...
all u need to know is in there ...
dun be lazy ....
Old 01-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AndyLau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker77 View Post
Bro, 2-5-8 and 3-6-9 system is 2 means RMB200 to accompany drinking and singing ONLY. 5 means RMB500 one shot only and 8 means RMB800 whole night affair. Same principle applies for 3-6-9.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wowo is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys,

Just back from a trip from CP but it was not really a good one. Here goes my story.... I decided to try out the services of one of the guides here and arranged for a first night at Ou Ya KTV. I have to say decor is really good, grand and very new. Ordered 5 bottles of red wine(Buy 3 get 2 free, $238RMB/bottle) and some small dishes, plus half a dozen of 7 UP. By the time bill came, i was always gone. Damn poor drinker. Bill CAME UP TO $1400RMB. I just paid whatever amount was stated.

It was only the very next day that i started thinking about the bill. After clarifying with my guide, we both realised I have been overcharged. Feeling sucks......... No fault of the guide as he was not there in CP and he tried his very best to do service recovery.

PArt Two...

I was actually recommended another guide B by a friend before I went and had contacted him, however I did not think much of the guide and thought he did not do any booking. It was only when i was on my way there that he had called me and asked me I had arrived cos all arrangements had been done. I was so embarrassed and apologised to him as i had booked under another guide in SBF. I knew from his tone it was pretty troublesome to cancel the bookings but he just said its ok and will accomodate. When I was at Ou Ya KTV, he came in to say hi but I was almost gone. When the bill came, he took a look at the bill and asked the manager if he could use his diamond card to pay as there will be a hugh discount but was declined. He knew I was being carrot but he could only help so much.

I'm not really good at writing these stories and to cut it short. I have been to my fair share of KTVs and know what customers should get or not.
I was overcharged based on 3 points. Firstly, some of the finger food that i have ordered were not even delivered but was included in the bill, manager did not check. Secondly, managers always take the initiative to waive off the finger food as its a good gesture. This practise happens in most places. Thirdly, there should have been some discounts if its booked under a guide as they usually will hold a privilege card.

I had volunteer guide B to help recommend his services here as i feel he's really consistent and professional in doing his work. On top of that, we are also worried to run into unneccesary trouble while overseas and he can help take care of that as he was previously a ex-policeman and have been in this industry coming 10 years. I do hope all you bro Samsters could try out his services if you are going there. Only problem is he's based there and you got to make a overseas call to him and then sms him your itinerary in mandarin and he help you take care of the rest, from transport, hotel, KTV, Sauna, Massage and whatever kinky stuff you are thinking of.

Just to clarify I'm just recommending and do not earn anything out of this.

Now get your pen and paper ready....

Jacky - 华哥 (+8613724540888 / +8613728232318)
Recommended by 阿诚
Old 28-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the real bro ISO is really nice guy.
i had once book a room from him in ouya. some DJ charge me RMB300. the next day, i verify with bro ISO and he complain to the OUya. the following day when i return to Ouya again, the DJ kena scolded for charging me RMB300 and sent in 6 bottles of beer FOC.
that kind of service Bro ISO can provide.

i been away from DG for sometime. if i return i will contact to you again bro ISO.
Old 28-02-2010, 11:17 PM
SamSter

ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ou Ya KTV Incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
i had once book a room from him in ouya. some DJ charge me RMB300. the next day, i verify with bro ISO and he complain to the Ou Ya. the following day when i return to Ou Ya again, the DJ kena scolded for charging me RMB300 and sent in 6 bottles of beer FOC.

i been away from DG for sometime. if i return i will contact to you again bro ISO.
Bro condor Happy Yuan2 Xiao1 Jie2 to you! Lots of people letting off fireworks in CP these two nights.

Hahaha it has since been a few months and you can still remember this incident. That 6 bottles of FOC beer already cost more than ¥100. Hope to see you again real soon!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Yep, I second that. ISO organized a room for me and kept things organized and the costs down. KTV fees were very reasonable for me and a good option if you go alone which I was at the time. Showed me around town a bit and reccommended some places afterwards. I don't go to CP that often, but I would contact him again when I head back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
i had once book a room from him in ouya. some DJ charge me RMB300. the next day, i verify with bro ISO and he complain to the OUya. the following day when i return to Ouya again, the DJ kena scolded for charging me RMB300 and sent in 6 bottles of beer FOC.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
feeufee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mind providing the contact for ISO. May need a guide soon.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Yep, I second that. ISO organized a room for me and kept things organized and the costs down. KTV fees were very reasonable for me and a good option if you go alone which I was at the time. Showed me around town a bit and reccommended some places afterwards. I don't go to CP that often, but I would contact him again when I head back.
Haha bro it's been a few months since I last saw you. See you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeufee View Post
Mind providing the contact for ISO. May need a guide soon.
Please check your PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
feihong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother ISO,

received your PM. Once our business trip to SZ is confirmed....sometime round next two weeks...we may pop down to CP. Then we contact you.

Is there some wind of a raid pending ? I heard my SZ colleagues mentioned some big shots taking office and want to " scare horse ". Any info on your side /

let me know.....

feihong
Old 06-03-2010, 01:08 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by feihong View Post
Hi Brother ISO,

received your PM. Once our business trip to SZ is confirmed....sometime round next two weeks...we may pop down to CP. Then we contact you.

Is there some wind of a raid pending ? I heard my SZ colleagues mentioned some big shots taking office and want to " scare horse ". Any info on your side.
Hi please PM me in advance first so I can plan ahead.

As for the big wind news I guess have to keep monitoring the situation. Why don't you come today? "Weather" is perfect today.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Agent007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ISO,

Thanks for the arrangement in CP. Will contact u next time if we are heading there.

Keep up the good work. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1