The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 30-10-2009, 02:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Pain in Testicle
Go Ask Alice!: Testicle hurts

Quote:
This is a serious query about a health problem I'm having. My left testicle HURTS! I am quite concerned. It's not sharp pain but a gradual aching pain, but it's damn tender when I touch it. Is this testicular cancer, testicular torsion, a hernia, the consequence of an active sex life, or simply the result of two successive bouts of masturbation? Please help me resolve this.
Since you seem to be having new pain and are concerned about the cause, your best course of action at this point is to visit a health care provider. But while you're here, boning up on testicular particulars can't hurt: testicular cancer most commonly appears as a firm, painless swelling of one testicle. Cancerous lumps in the testes are generally not tender when they are touched. Relatively rare, testicular cancer usually occurs in men between the ages of fifteen and twenty-five years, especially if they have an undescended testicle.

Other causes of swelling and/or pain in the testes can include:

* hydrocele, a collection of fluid in the scrotum
* epididymal cyst, a fluid-filled swelling of the epididymis (the structure behind the testicle where sperm mature) which may also cause fever and discharge from the penis
* varicocele, varicose veins in the scrotum, which is described as feeling like "a bag of worms"
* bacterial infections

Torsion of the testis, another possible explanation, occurs when a testicle rotates, obstructing the tube sperm travels through and cutting off the blood supply. This most commonly occurs around puberty and causes acute severe pain and swelling of the testes. Pain in your testicle is most likely not a hernia (a protrusion of an organ or tissue through a weak area in the muscle or other tissue that normally constrains it, which commonly occurs in your abdominal area).

If during sex or masturbation you are engaging in activities which involve twisting, pulling, or squeezing of your testicles, this may be a cause of pain. Otherwise, average masturbatory or sexual techniques (even many times per day!) do not cause your testicles to swell.

Again, since you are experiencing pain and tenderness, it would be good idea to schedule an appointment with a health care provider to discuss this problem in the context of the rest of your life, including any recent changes before your testicle started to hurt.

While you're there, you and your health care provider could discuss testicular self-exams, which can help you become familiar with your anatomy, and note if any changes occur. You can do a testicular self-exam during a shower, when the heat of the water relaxes the scrotum. Basically, you rotate each testicle between your thumb and forefinger making sure you feel a round, firm surface and look at your scrotum for any changes. Your provider can give you detailed instructions about a self-exam.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-10-2009, 02:36 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Circumcision and sex
Go Ask Alice!: Circumcision and sex

Circumcision has become so popular in the United States in the past fifty years — roughly 56 percent of American male infants are circumcised — that uncircumcised penises can be relatively hard to come by (pun intended). If you haven't encountered one before, an uncut member can be a surprise. As with anything unknown, myths and stories about uncircumcised penises abound. And as is always true, different people have different preferences — some people have reported a preference for uncircumcised men while others prefer circumcised. Either way, when beginning a sexual relationship with an uncircumcised man, it's a great idea to educate yourself about these potential differences, so you can have an idea of what to expect and what you can do.

The simple difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis is a thin layer of skin, the foreskin, which is highly sensitive and surrounds the end of the uncircumcised penis like a sleeve. When erect, an uncircumcised man's foreskin generally retracts over the shaft, exposing the head of the penis and looking very similar to a circumcised penis. During intercourse, oral sex, and masturbation, the retracted foreskin acts like a lubricant or a sleeve. As the penis thrusts, it glides on its own bedding of movable skin, which minimizes friction. A circumcised penis, which has had the foreskin surgically removed, may need additional lubrication for both partners to experience pleasure. Because of this, some people prefer uncircumcised partners.

For some uncircumcised men, the foreskin doesn't retract completely when erect, leaving the head of the penis covered. If you or your partner desire, you can be manually retract the foreskin by gently pulling it back over the shaft. Foreskin is very delicate, has tons of nerve endings, and should be handled carefully. You can ask your partner how far back to pull the foreskin, and how he likes to be touched. If your partner experiences any pain when trying to retract the foreskin, stop! For more information about foreskin pain, check out Frenulum breve, foreskin doesn't fully retract when penis is erect — surgery? and Penis pain could be phimosis.

It's common for the partner(s) of uncircumcised men to notice a distinct odor or taste when coming in close contact with the penis and foreskin. A distinct smell around the genitals is normal for men (and women), however if the odor seems overly strong, it may be time to gently suggest taking a shower together to wash up. It's also possible for uncircumcised men to have an infection under their foreskin; if there are any signs of irritation, redness, offensive odor, or other abnormal symptoms, your partner may need to see a health care provider.

One bonus of circumcision is that removing the foreskin can lower the chance of contracting certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs). HPV (human pamplona virus), a prevalent STI that is linked to cervical cancer in women and penile cancer in men, is transferred by contact of mucous membranes with sexual fluids. Removing the foreskin shrinks the surface area of mucosal skin vulnerable to the virus, decreasing the chance of transmission. In an uncircumcised man, the glans of the penis, which is exposed and has thicker skin, is more resistant to abrasions and therefore less susceptible to the entry of viruses. The same decreased vulnerability applies to HIV and other STIs. While studies suggest that circumcision lowers the risk of contracting these diseases, they also show that behavioral factors such as using a condom, or getting tested before having intercourse, are more effective risk reducers than just circumcision. Cut or uncut, remember that condoms and other safer sex practices are still important in preventing STIs.

While your first glance at foreskin may give you a bit of a jolt, it's nothing to panic over. Try experimenting with this new situation you're in. Because the foreskin is so sensitive, it can be pleasured just like any other sensitive, erotic part of the body. Using the tongue or the fingers to stimulate the foreskin and the head is often extremely pleasurable for the man. You may be pleased to find that a foreskin offers a whole new dimension of pleasure not only for your partner but for you as well.

Old 30-10-2009, 02:37 PM

Penis pain could be phimosis
Go Ask Alice!: Penis pain could be phimosis
Quote:
My uncircumcised boyfriend and I recently started having sex. However, I am his first and he has had tremendous pain while penetrating and even during intercourse. He says the pain is caused from the foreskin being pulled down too far. Because of this, he has never had an orgasm during sex. What can be done to correct this so that we can both start enjoying sex?
One of the most common causes of painful intercourse in men is a condition called phimosis. With phimosis, the foreskin is too tight to be completely retracted (pushed back) over the glans (head of the penis). The majority of uncircumcised infants cannot have their foreskin fully retracted because of natural, connective tissue between the foreskin and the glans, but this similar, non-phimotic condition typically resolves in early childhood. By adolescence, most uncircumcised men can fully and painlessly retract their foreskin. Occasionally, penile infections, or forced retraction of the foreskin (either during bathing or sex), can cause scar tissue to develop in the foreskin. Tight bands of scar tissue do not stretch easily and can prevent full retraction of the foreskin.

Depending on the severity of the problem (some men with phimosis cannot retract their foreskin at all, while others have problems with difficult or painful retraction only when their penis is erect), there are a few solutions, including:

* gentle stretching of the foreskin, sometimes with the help of creams or steroids to provide extra lubrication and relieve inflammation, that can relieve mild cases of phimosis
* making a slit in the dorsal (top) side of the foreskin, a medical provider's procedure that allows the foreskin to be more easily retracted
* circumcision, the surgical removal of the foreskin (typically done with a local anesthetic), that cures phimosis

Your boyfriend can make an appointment with a urologist who can help him decide which type(s) of treatment would best suit his condition.

You mentioned that your boyfriend has never had an orgasm during sex. Does he mean from intercourse? Oral sex? Touching? Masturbating? This is important to determine in order to assist him in feeling pleasure and in having orgasms during sex or otherwise.

After the phimosis has been correctly diagnosed and treated, your boyfriend can be more certain about the cause of his absent orgasms. Then he can learn or begin to explore or expand the feelings of pleasure during intercourse, and you can enjoy the feelings of pleasure together.

Last edited by Big Sexy; 31-10-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 30-10-2009, 02:39 PM

A penis with two holes (Hypospadias)
Go Ask Alice!: A penis with two holes (Hypospadias)

Most likely your boyfriend was born with hypospadias, a relatively common abnormality that may affect up to 3 in 1000 newborn boys. Instead of having a urethral opening at the end of the penis, boys born with hypospadias have an opening on the underside of the shaft.

If this is a problem, the condition can be surgically corrected. Often, surgery is arranged before the child reaches school age. The surgery, performed under anesthesia, involves using a small piece of foreskin to fashion a tube to extend the urethra to the end of the penis. The original hole is most often left as is since the urethra now bypasses it. This probably explains why your boyfriend's penis has two holes; only one is functional.

Have you tried asking your boyfriend about the two openings? He has surely noticed that his penis has two holes and probably knows that this is rather unique; and, if he had surgery, perhaps his parents never told him about it.

Old 30-10-2009, 02:51 PM

Testicular self-exams — how?
Go Ask Alice!: Testicular self-exams — how?

A prostate exam can be complicated and is difficult to do on your own. Generally your health care provider should check your prostate health as part of a routine exam.

The exam you can, and should, do yourself is the testicular exam, which is relatively easy to perform (see the steps below). By doing a monthly testicular self-exam (TSE), men can learn more about their own anatomy, including knowing what's familiar for them and what's not. Monthly exams can help with early detection of lumps, changes in sensation or size, aches, or other unusual symptoms in the genitals. Testicular cancer and other conditions, when caught at an early stage, are easier to cure (these are the same reasons monthly breast self-exams are recommended for women). Unlike many kinds of cancer, testicular cancer is more common in younger men, meaning men should start performing TSEs around age 14.

Steps for doing a testicular self-exam:

1. Stand in front of a mirror and look for any changes, especially swelling, in the appearance of your scrotum (the sac that holds the testes). It's useful to do this immediately after a shower or bath, when the heat of the water relaxes the scrotum.
2. Rotate each testicle between your fingers and thumbs (fingers on the underside the testicle and thumbs on the top).
3. Examine the rest of your scrotum's contents (especially the epididymis) for any changes, particularly hard, small lumps. The epididymis can feel like a cord or rope, and may seem like a lump at first, however it is a normal structure; become familiar with the feel of the epididymis so you can notice actual lumps if they appear.
4. Be on the lookout for hard lumps, masses, or nodules. Often cancerous lumps are painless, but pain can be a symptom of cancer as well as a number of other infections or conditions, so keep note of any discomfort.

It's normal for one testicle to be a little larger than the other, and it's normal for your testicles and scrotum to look a bit different from those of your friends or male family members. The key is knowing what's normal for you, and keeping an eye out for any changes. If you notice pain, swelling, redness, lumps, cysts, or any abnormal changes while doing an exam, you should visit your health care provider right away. Urologists are the type of doctor who specialize in male genital health, however you can begin with your regular provider and get a referral to a urologist if necessary. Many abnormal changes could be signs of an infection (rather than cancer), which are also important to diagnose and treat.

Old 30-10-2009, 02:54 PM

White spots on penis and tight foreskin
Go Ask Alice!: White spots on penis and tight foreskin

Quote:
I am a virgin and I've never had any sexual contacts. I have always had, for as long as I can remember, a lot of little white-headed spots on the underside of my penis. I can only assume they are some form of wart -- they are small, few millimeter across, and, if squeezed, sometimes the white head can be removed. I am too embarrassed and worried to see my doctor (she's a woman), but I would like to know what they are before I have sex.

Also, I have a tight foreskin. The reason appears to be a profusion of similar, but much smaller, spots, without heads, on the inside edge of the foreskin that seem to have collected together to form a nonstretchy expanse of skin (almost like scar skin). I should add that none of these symptoms cause any discomfort whatsoever.
Your white-headed spots, as you call them, on the underside of your penis could be genital warts. The bumps could also be pearly penile papules which are common, harmless, and not sexually transmitted. Although their cause is not known, pearly penile papules seem to be more common in uncircumcised men. These papules are frequently misdiagnosed as genital warts. A health care provider can provide a diagnosis and recommend the appropriate treatment.

Since you've mentioned a tight foreskin, it's possible you are experiencing a condition known as phimosis. Having phimosis means that the foreskin cannot be retracted fully (or at all) over the head of the penis. If it causes pain during erection, masturbation, or any other activity, a procedure under local anesthesia can be performed by a health care provider. See the related Q&A for more information on phimosis.

It's understandable that you feel less comfortable talking to your health care provider about intimate areas of your body, but rest assured that these conversations happen every day.

Old 30-10-2009, 02:58 PM

Bumps/lumps on penis

Quote:

(1) Dear Alice,

I have some small bumps near the base end of my penis and on my scrotum. The bumps do not look like herpes or genital warts. They look almost like goosebumps, but they are always there. I am still a virgin so I don't see how I could have an STD.

I would be thankful for any help or advice you can offer.

(2)Dear Alice,

After examining my penis in the shower, I realized that I have small bumps (all the same size) on the bottom of my penis shaft. I am only 14 and am going thru puberty, so I want to know if the pubic hair grows onto the penis, or just stays on the bottom (mine are only on the bottom). I have never had sex so I know it cannot be an STD.

(3)Dear Alice,

I am a 20-year-old male with a question. Since I can remember, I've had many bumps (small lumps under the skin) covering the underside shaft of my penis, as well as my scrotum. They are very similar to the bumps I've noticed on girls' nipples. When I went to the "Doc," I was told they were normal and fine. My question to you is: Exactly how "normal" are these bumps and how common? Do all males have them?
Paying careful attention to your penis is a great habit to form, especially now, before you have had much (if any) exposure to sexually transmitted infections (STIs). If you know what is normal for your penis, you'll be more likely to notice potentially problematic developments. Fortunately what the three of you describe seem to fall into the 'non-problematic' camp. Medical providers stress that unusual bumps (in repose or otherwise) are usually caused by trauma (injury), are normal, or are growths, in that order.

It is most likely that the bumps all three of you are describing are sebaceous glands of hair follicles on the scrotum and lower penile shaft. They are normal and harmless. You'll most likely see hair growing from them (if not now, then soon!). And yes, hair can grow on the shaft of the penis, though most often just near the base.

Keep in mind, too, that penile skin is not much like other skin. It is often bumpy, lumpy, and uneven, especially on the shaft. A deflated penis can look especially bumpy, but will look less so when filled and expanded. If bumps are numerous, tiny, and don't change over time, they probably represent your normal penile skin landscape.

However, bumps or lumps that are few in number, that seem to have a timely association with sexual activity, or that grow in size may represent genital warts (condyloma), usually caused by a strain of human papillomavirus (HPV). These warts need medical attention, biopsy, or removal. One nifty thing a medical provider, or you, may do is to apply some diluted, mild vinegar solution to the warty tissue of your penis to "bring out" or accentuate the warts.

The most common cause to changes in genital skin is injury. Let's face it, a penis can take a beating, and it is neither surprising nor unusual for bruises, nicks, bites, abrasions, or bumps to appear after close or vigorous contacts of all kinds. The head and shaft often show the effects of such a workout, and rest, soap and water, and occasionally mild antibacterial ointment are reasonable treatments. Most minor damage goes away quickly, and lubrication by itself or with a condom will help prevent future skin irritation or damage from overly enthusiastic masturbation or sex.

If these (or new) bumps are growing or changing on your penis or if you notice bumps inside your scrotum or penis, a visit to your health care provider is in order.

Old 31-10-2009, 07:02 AM

Anal–oral sex (Anilingus)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal%E2%80%93oral_sex

Anal–oral sex, also referred to or described as anal–oral contact or anilingus (from anus + lingus (Latin Lingere: to lick)), also spelled analingus, is a form of oral sex involving contact between the anus or perineum of one person and the mouth (lips) or tongue of another. Non-clinical, slang terms include rimming, rim-job, salad tossing, butt licking and eating ass. It is performed by people of all sexual orientations. Depending upon the context in which it is performed, this sex act can either be used for personal pleasure among consenting parties or as a form of erotic humiliation.

Technique

Anilingus involves a variety of techniques to stimulate the anus including kissing, licking, and sliding the tongue in and out of the anus. Pleasure for the receiver comes from the sensitive nerve endings surrounding the anal opening, which are not typically stimulated by the tongue and lips.Mutual anilingus can also be done in the 69 position.

Health risks and prevention

There are many health problems that can result from practicing unsafe anilingus, because of the presence of bacteria, viruses or parasites on or in the anus or rectum. These include Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, intestinal parasites, chlamydia infection, poliomyelitis, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, Herpes simplex virus, conjunctivitis, and other sexually transmitted diseases.[4] Applying the mouth to the genitals immediately after applying it to the anus can inadvertently introduce the bacterium Escherichia coli ("E. coli") into the urethra, leading to a urinary tract infection. HIV/AIDS is not believed to be easily transmitted through anilingus, although experts assert that there is a risk of acquiring HIV from anilingus.[5]

Frequent anilingus with casual partners increases the health risks associated with the practice. Generally, people carrying infections that may be passed on during rimming will appear healthy. Parasites may be in the feces if poorly cooked meat was consumed. Hepatitis A traces in feces apply only if the infected person has eaten contaminated food. Hepatitis C is rare although possible if the receiver has trace amounts of infected blood through his/her anus or feces.

If the receiving partner has wounds or open sores on their genitals, or if the giving partner has wounds or open sores on or in their mouth, or bleeding gums, this poses an increased risk of STD transmission. Brushing the teeth, flossing, undergoing dental work, or eating crunchy foods such as potato chips relatively soon before or after performing anilingus also increases the risk of transmission, because all of these activities can cause small scratches on the inside of the lips, cheeks and palate. These wounds, even when they are microscopic, increase the chances of contracting STDs that can be transmitted orally under these conditions. Such contact can also lead to infections from common bacteria and viruses found in and around the genitals and anus.

Another recent study suggests a correlation between oral sex and throat cancer. It is believed that this is due to the transmission of HPV because this virus has been implicated in the majority of cervical cancers. The study concludes that people who had one to five oral sex partners in their lifetime had approximately a doubled risk of throat cancer compared with those who never engaged in this activity and those with more than five oral-sex partners had a 250% increased risk.

Owing to disease risks, many medical professionals advise the use of dental dams when performing or receiving analingus with a partner whose STD status is questionable. A makeshift dental dam can be made out of a condom. Using a real dental dam is preferable, as real dental dams are larger, and the makeshift version may be accidentally damaged during the cutting procedure. Plastic wrap may also be used, but this is less preferable because it is not designed to prevent the passage of bacteria through its material. Also, the thickness of plastic wrap can reduce sensation. Some choose to perform analingus after giving the receiving party an enema, which washes out most, if not all, feces from the rectum. However, a person who receives an enema may still have harmful microbes in his/her anus after the procedure is finished, as enemas are not designed to remove bacteria. All an enema does is flush out that part of the body. It does not sterilize it

Old 31-10-2009, 07:15 AM

Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?
source Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?

By R. Morgan Griffin
WebMD Feature
Reviewed by Sheldon Marks, MD

Don’t deny it. Ever since you first saw those penis enlargement ads in the back pages of a porn magazine years ago ― the pictures of sinister-looking devices, the big letters screaming “Add Inches to Your Penis!” ― you’ve always wondered: Could I be bigger?

“Guys ask me about it all the time,” says Michael O’Leary, MD, a urologist at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. “They say they’ll do anything to have a bigger penis.” So is there anything they can do?

Not really. “It’s pretty much bunk,” O’Leary says wearily. After all, if simple, effective penis enlargement were possible, every other guy in America would be a foot long.

Yet common sense isn’t enough to stop some of us. And thanks to our culture’s restless drive for self-improvement, information about penis enlargement is everywhere. Liberated from the classifieds of behind-the-counter smut, penis enlargement pills are hawked on TV. Without even requesting it, you might have ads conveniently delivered to your email inbox every day. More than 10,000 men in the U.S. ― probably many more ― have gone on the operating table to get highly controversial penis enlargement surgery.

But don’t open your wallet and unbuckle your pants yet. We’ve explored the sordid world of penis enlargement so you don’t have to.
Should my penis be bigger?

First, even if you think you’re small, odds are that your penis is a normal size. The average erect penis is four to six inches long, with a circumference of four to six inches. There’s more variation in the size of flaccid penises. But that just means that a guy who looks well hung in the locker room isn’t likely to get much bigger when erect; conversely, a guy who looks small will grow a lot.

Second, if you insist that you’re small ― even when the ruler says you’re not, you may earn yourself a psychiatric diagnosis: penile dysmorphic disorder. It’s similar to the perceptual distortion of anorexics who still think they’re fat no matter how stick thin they get. According to one study, the majority of men who get penis enlargement surgery have this condition. They are also the least satisfied with the results.

“Men who have a normal penile length but are convinced they’re small might benefit from seeing a psychiatrist instead of a surgeon,” says Karen Elizabeth Boyle, MD, assistant professor of urology and director of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.

But enough of the sensible expert advice. Here is a rundown of your options if you are still looking for a larger penis.

* The vacuum pump. This is the classic of the penis enlargement device genre. You stick your penis into a cylinder attached to a pump that sucks out the air. The resulting vacuum draws extra blood into your penis, making it erect and a little bigger. You then clamp off the penis with a tight ring ― like a tourniquet ― to keep the blood from escaping back into your body.
Penis pumps do have a real medical use: They help men with erectile dysfunction. But the pump has no lasting effect on the size of your penis. You will deflate to normal size once you remove the ring.
Risks include temporary impotence, blisters, bruises, ruptured blood vessels, and discolored and thickened skin. The clamping should not be done for longer than 20 to 30 minutes at most since it will eventually cause tissue damage.
* Exercises, weights, and devices. First, know this: You can’t bulk up your penis with exercises, as you can your biceps. It is not a muscle. However, some devices and types of stimulation are purported to stretch the skin and lengthen the penis itself.
One popular example is “jelqing,” a regimen of tugging or “milking” exercises. Naturally, it has an “ancient” (which means “bogus”) pedigree: Web sites tell us it’s an old Arabian technique passed down from well-hung father to son. The details are veiled behind web pages demanding your credit card, but jelqing exercises generally involve a lot of work ― 30 to 60 minutes of firm yanking most days of the week. The real trick is that you are supposed to do this without your penis getting erect. So you had better have a lot of self-discipline, a lot of free time, and a door with a lock.
Other penis enlargement options include devices that you clamp onto your penis to stretch it ― sometimes for as long as eight hours a day ― with tension or weights. “A manufacturer sent me one,” says O’Leary. “It looks like a medieval implement of torture.
Will any of this work? Boyle says no. O’Leary ― very cautiously ― says it might be possible to stretch the skin of the penis. However, this would have no effect on the size of your erection. It would also require superhuman dedication. Risks include tearing of the tissue, burst blood vessels, and other problems. O’Leary recently saw a patient who was hanging heavy weights off his erect penis and fractured it, snapping the tissue. The result was terrible pain and surgery.
* Pills, supplements, and creams. Hogwash. Every last one of them. Most are mixtures of herbs like yohimbe (the “herbal Viagra”), ginseng, and, of course, horny goat weed. They have never been shown to have any effect on penis size.

Penis Enlargement Surgery

Unlike most enlargement schemes, surgery can work. Even critics concede that. However, there are risks, and the results may be less impressive than you hope. One 2006 study published in European Urology found that the average length gain is less than one inch. Mark P. Solomon, MD, a plastic surgeon outside Philadelphia, agrees that the results are modest but says they are usually a bit better than that.

There are two basic penis enlargement surgeries.

* Lengthening the penis. The penis is connected to your pelvis with a tough fiber called the suspensory ligament. This holds back some of the penis shaft and hides it inside your body. Surgically cutting the ligament releases the tension and ― theoretically ― more of the shaft becomes outwardly visible. To prevent the ligament from reattaching, you will probably need to attach weights or stretching devices to your penis daily for about six months.
* Widening the penis. The original technique was to take fat from elsewhere in the body and inject it into the shaft of the penis to bulk it up. It didn’t work. The fat would get partially absorbed and your penis would be left looking lumpy. “These penises looked like cobblestone streets,” says Solomon. A newer version of this technique uses implanted allograft, tissue harvested from cadavers that’s used in many types of reconstructive surgery. Surgeons who do the procedure ― such as Solomon and Brian J. Rosenthal, MD, a urologist in Beverly Hills ― say that the allograft lasts longer and provides a much better result. We’ll never know how the tissue donors would feel about their second lives as penis stuffing.

Other penis enlargement surgeries are available. In overweight or obese patients, the fat at the base of the penis may be removed by liposuction. While some surgeons will do both lengthening and widening at once as a deluxe package, others prefer to do them in stages.

While Rosenthal predicts that penis enlargement is about to become as common as breast enlargement, Solomon disagrees. He says the biggest obstacle is the price. Penis lengthening costs anywhere from USD$5,000 to USD$10,000. But when it comes to widening, the cost of allograft alone is USD$5,000 to USD$7,000 ― omitting the costs of the surgery itself. To get the works, you might easily need more than USD$20,000.

Old 31-10-2009, 07:21 AM

Penis Enlargement: Does It Work? - Part 2

Penis enlargement risks and disasters

However, before you take out a penile improvement loan and slap your penis down on the operating table, it’s important to consider the risks. No major medical organization has approved of these surgeries for men with a normal penis. The American Urological Association stresses that they have not been proven safe or effective.

The few studies that have been done aren’t encouraging. The European Urology study looked at 42 men who had lengthening procedures and found that only 35% were satisfied with the results; 50% went on to seek further surgery.

“I’ve seen some real disasters,” says O’Leary, describing times he has repaired the damage caused by augmentation gone wrong. Known complications include scarring, infections, loss of a normal erection angle, decrease in sensation, and impotence. Occasionally, lengthening can actually make you shorter: Scar tissue reconnects the penis to the pelvis and draws more of the shaft into your body.

Other penis enlargement surgeries are available. In overweight or obese patients, the fat at the base of the penis may be removed by liposuction. While some surgeons will do both lengthening and widening at once as a deluxe package, others prefer to do them in stages.

While Rosenthal predicts that penis enlargement is about to become as common as breast enlargement, Solomon disagrees. He says the biggest obstacle is the price. Penis lengthening costs anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000. But when it comes to widening, the cost of allograft alone is $5,000 to $7,000 ― omitting the costs of the surgery itself. To get the works, you might easily need more than $20,000.
Penis enlargement risks and disasters

However, before you take out a penile improvement loan and slap your penis down on the operating table, it’s important to consider the risks. No major medical organization has approved of these surgeries for men with a normal penis. The American Urological Association stresses that they have not been proven safe or effective.

The few studies that have been done aren’t encouraging. The European Urology study looked at 42 men who had lengthening procedures and found that only 35% were satisfied with the results; 50% went on to seek further surgery.

“I’ve seen some real disasters,” says O’Leary, describing times he has repaired the damage caused by augmentation gone wrong. Known complications include scarring, infections, loss of a normal erection angle, decrease in sensation, and impotence. Occasionally, lengthening can actually make you shorter: Scar tissue reconnects the penis to the pelvis and draws more of the shaft into your body.
Surgeons who do the procedures say they have good outcomes and serious complications are rare. “I’ve done thousands of these surgeries,” says Rosenthal. “Our techniques have improved a great deal and patients are benefiting.”

They are also tired of the argument that men who want this surgery need psychiatric help. This surgery just allows men to feel better about themselves, they say. Of course, there are risks, but that’s true of any cosmetic surgery. Would a woman who wants bigger breasts be called crazy? Why is penis enlargement any different?

O’Leary insists it is. Unlike breast augmentation, which has for better or worse become standard, penis augmentation has not.

“If I thought there was a legitimate procedure to augment the penis, I wouldn’t have any problem with it,” O’Leary says. “But we just don’t have an effective, proven, and safe way to offer it.”

Doctor-approved penis enlargement!

If you were hoping to find something that works, don’t despair. There is one penis enlargement technique that all doctors actually recommend: weight loss. Yeah, it’s a bit of a cheat, but it can help.

Old 31-10-2009, 07:41 AM

Two streams of urine? and prostate cancer
Go Ask Alice!: Two streams of urine?
Quote:
Dear Alice,
I am a 19 year old male. Over the past three years whenever I urinate, my urine stream splits in two (one continuous stream and one stream which is basically drops of urine.) Is there something wrong??? I also have another question. My grandfather has prostate cancer. I was just wondering when I should begin checks for this type of cancer.
Thanks for your time,
Am I normal?
Two questions — how interesting. To start, there are many reasons why you are noticing two streams of urine, so it might be helpful start by ruling-out two rare, but possible, causes. Both are known as congenital abnormalities, otherwise known as birth defects.

In one possible case, a passage developed between your urethra (tube that carries urine from bladder to opening at then end of penile shaft) and the penile skin. This birth defect is called congenital urethral fistula. And, during urination, two streams of urine can be seen—one stream comes from the urethral opening, and the other comes from the abnormal passage between the urethra and penile skin (this is called the fistula). Another possibility is that you have a birth defect known as urethral duplication. Men with this condition may have two urethras, with one or two openings (for outflow of urine), or two urethras with one joined opening. Men with two openings may notice two streams of urine and it's common for one opening to become infected and clogged, requiring medical attention.

Additionally, it is possible for a growth to occur at the opening of the urethra, or even inside the urethra and divide the urine stream. If this is the problem it can range from a harmless source to viral causes that require treatment.

Speaking of treatment… only your primary health care provider can evaluate your urinary situation to tell you exactly why you've got a split stream. Your provider may diagnose a treatable condition. There's also a chance that s/he will tell you it's a harmless quirk. Maintaining a good, communicative relationship with your health care provider is a great idea.

Looking at your second question about the right time to begin screening for prostate cancer, for the average guy, without a family history of prostate issues, doctors recommend beginning screening around age 50. For people, like you, with some family history, it's a good idea to begin screening around age 40. Also, doctors recommend that African American men, with or without family history, begin screening around age 40 because African American men have a higher risk of developing prostate cancer than Caucasian men. Keep in mind that only 2% of prostate cancer cases occur in men under age 56. So, you've got quite some time until you get into the "risky" ages for prostate cancer. Still, keep in mind that new research and guidelines are frequently rolled out and your health care provider will let you know if, and when, you should be screened.

Old 31-10-2009, 07:46 AM

Will just one testicle tamper with sex life and fatherhood?

Go Ask Alice!: Will just one testicle tamper with sex life and fatherhood?

In most cases, more than enough hormones and sperm are produced in one healthy testicle for both a healthy sex life and the ability to fertilize eggs. This is similar to people who have one lung, kidney, or ovary; only one organ is truly necessary. However, since each person is unique, your health care provider is the best source for info in your particular situation. You can find out if everything checks out physically. Medically, as long as you're healthy, and producing adequate viable sperm in your remaining testicle, your lone testicle will not impact your sex life or ability to have children. Psychologically, however, some men with one testicle experience feelings of inadequacy, loss of masculinity, or self-consciousness that can interfere with sexual functioning. Some questions to consider include: How are your erections? Have you been able to ejaculate? Have you orgasmed through masturbation? Sex? If you or your provider feels that psychological issues may be factors, sex therapy is your next step. For more information, check out the Q&As under About Sexual Difficulties section in Alice's Sexuality archive.

A man may have one testicle for a variety of reasons. Some men may have a "buried testicle." Known as cryptochidism, one or both testicles do not descend into the scrotum. This condition is generally, but not always, noticed at birth. Often an infant boy's testicle that has not descended will usually move into the scrotum on its own during the first year of life. If the undescended testicle is noticed, and has not descended during that time, surgery is performed before the boy is five years old. If the situation is not noticed or corrected, the testicle gradually withers away. Others may have a testicle removed as a result of testicular cancer, which has many causes. There's an increased risk of testicular cancer for men who have a history of an undescended testicle, whether or not they have had corrective surgery. For cosmetic reasons, or for a feeling of balance, some men may consider an implant that's surgically placed inside the scrotum to look and feel as though there are two testicles. For more info about sexuality and cancer, contact the American Cancer Society at 800.ACS.2345. They offer a free booklet, Sexuality & Cancer: For the Man Who Has Cancer, and His Partner. There's also MTV personality Tom Green's "The Tom Green Cancer Special," in which Tom candidly and humorously talks about his bout with testicular cancer, and his life before and after surgery.

Men who are self-conscious may be concerned about how a partner might react, and talking about it can feel strange and risky. If you decide to talk about your body before becoming intimate, you can say something like: "I have one testicle, in case you haven't seen that before," or "You know what they say about quality being more important than quantity? Well..." You could also bring it up if your partner's playing around down there: "Yeah, one that puts out like two, " or something like that. You don't have to say anything, and a partner who truly cares will be supportive and understanding.

Old 31-10-2009, 07:48 AM

What's up with morning erections?
Go Ask Alice!: What's up with morning erections?

Many men think their penises are erect upon waking because of urine buildup in the bladder, but this is false. Morning erections are technically nighttime erections which happen during Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep (when most dreaming occurs), although men older than sixty years may have them during even non-REM sleep. Generally, we experience four intervals of REM sleep per night. These spontaneous woodies in the wee hours are caused by specific neuroreflexes that are stimulated during REM sleep.

Most guys have nocturnal erections throughout their lifetime, and their frequency, along with one's awareness of them, may vary. Nighttime/morning erections can be noticeably harder or stiffer than those had when awake. The penis can stay erect for up to two hours nightly, and not all men who have erections during the night wake up with one in the morning.

Old 02-11-2009, 03:01 PM

Re: white/milky discharge

What is normal vaginal discharge?

while vaginal discharge can sometimes be cloudy, your understanding of what's normal needn't be! Discharge is common to all women and helps vaginas stay healthy by regularly flushing them out and maintaining their pH. Most women have some vaginal discharge throughout their menstrual cycle — even very young women who have not begun menstruating can have vaginal discharge. It is common to notice some discharge after using the bathroom or to find wet or dried discharge on your underwear. You can also go exploring and use your fingers to find out what your discharge looks and smells like on any given day. This kind of self-check can be useful — familiarizing yourself with how you normally smell or taste at various times of the month can help you to identify when your scent or flavor is off.

Here are some key ways to determine if your vaginal discharge is normal or if you have cause for concern:

Color

Normal
Clear or whitish discharge (may be yellowish when dried)
Cause for concern
Yellow or greenish discharge, or discharge that suddenly changes color

Scent

Normal
Mild scent or none at all
Cause for concern
A strong, foul, sometimes "fishy" odor, or a sudden change in odor

Texture

Normal
Can vary from "paste" like and somewhat sticky to clear and stretchy, depending on where you are in your cycle and whether you are aroused
Cause for concern
Clumpy or lumpy discharge, with "cottage cheese" like texture

Volume

Normal
Can vary from very little to quite a lot (particularly when ovulating or aroused)
Cause for concern
Sudden changes in volume, particularly if other symptoms are present

As you can see, it is normal to have some variation in vaginal discharge during your menstrual cycle. In addition, different women can have different levels of discharge. Pregnancy and hormonal birth control methods may also make discharge heavier than normal.

Changes in the color, consistency, amount, and/or smell of vaginal secretions that are unlike your normal monthly changes may be a reason to be concerned. Infections are more likely to occur immediately before and during your period, when the vaginal environment is at its least acidic. Abnormal vaginal discharge can also be accompanied by itching, vaginal redness or soreness, rash, burning sensation when peeing, and/or pain. If you have any of these symptoms, it's a good idea to see your health care provider for an exam and treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname12sg View Post
why is it that some females have this discharge during intercourse or even before? is this a healthy sign?

Last edited by Big Sexy; 17-11-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 17-11-2009, 01:51 PM

Prolonging arousal/Lasting longer
Go Ask Alice!: Prolonging arousal/Lasting longer

It seems that you are describing two issues: one is lasting longer before you orgasm, and the other is helping your partner orgasm. First, orgasm is a learned response. People learn what kind of stimulations and touching effectively brings them to orgasm. Think about what stimulates your rapid-response pattern and consider trying other types of touch and stimulation (slower, softer, faster, etc.); variation can introduce new pleasures, and may help turn-off an autopilot orgasm response.

Some men may have learned to reach orgasm rapidly because they had no privacy when they were young and needed to finish masturbating quickly, before someone walked in. Yet, many men also consider it desirable to extend their pleasure and the pleasure of their partner(s). If you want to learn to last longer, your challenge is to increase the amount of time you spend in arousal.

You might try the "Stop-Start" method. For example, when you feel you are approaching the point of no return, stop what you are doing with and to your partner, and just do nothing, or hold each other, until the urge to ejaculate subsides. Then start again and stop again when you feel you are approaching orgasm. It may take a few tries to identify the point of no return, and to stop before then, but you do have the rest of your life to practice and "get it right." You might try telling your partner when you need her to slow down or stop her movements for the moment, try having sex with her on top, and relaxing for a couple of seconds.

The second issue that you raise is the pressure you feel to help your partner orgasm. It might help to increase communication with your partner about both of your experiences during intercourse. Have you spoken with her about what you want? Have you asked her about what she wants? You can't read your partner's mind (nor can she read yours) and you might find that her answers surprise you. By sharing and exploring your desires you can enhance both of your sexual experiences. One way to start the conversation may be to buy a book and read about new positions, techniques, and methods together.

Lasting longer can take patience and practice. Hopefully, these suggestions will help you and your partner reach new heights!

Quote:
What is the best way to learn how to prolong male orgasm when having intercourse? It seems that I might get thirty seconds of penetration before I blow my top. I'd like it if I could enjoy the situation and add to my partner's pleasure by helping her orgasm.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1