The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Many years back ... when Punggol 21 still not many have moved in.

Was drinking with my FB and got damn horny. When on cab sending her back to Sengkang, suggested we go Punggol to "look see look see". After alighting, just took the lift up to highest floor. The entire floor was not occupied, so I ask her to remove her panty and we just do it on the corridor with her facing the other block. Damn exciting as it was our 1st outdoor sex ... she cum at least 2 times before I shot my load.

But problem after that !!! No cab to get back to Sengkang !!! So lan lan have to walk about 20 min back ...
Old 24-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
Kaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fucking at a public toliet at a park is it consider fucking in public area?
Old 24-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johntan_68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Here to share with ALL my experience meeting a local girl in 1997. Those days, emailing wasnt popular yet and no many are using it! I used the conventional way of Pen & Paper writing a letter to a girl from my mom chinese magazine Penpal List on the last page. I still remember she stays @ AMK.

After my 1st launched, she wrote me back and it went ON for a month writing and eventually calling at nights time. She is a SAF Regular Sergeant (dont recall which grade liao...) She was one of the Hell HORNY girl. She will tell me explicitly how she masturbate, insertion, the feeling and etc. Really steam me made me damn high everytime we talk about it; and she will always jokingly asking me over the phone "do you want me do for you or wants to try me?" Wow! Incredible kinda FB kind. At that time I wasnt thinking so far. This went on until 1997 Dec 31st New Year Eve. She asked me out to spend the NYE with her and I said ok, afterall am not attach yet still a bachelor so bochap lah? So went to AMK to pick her up then headed to Orchard. She is 1.58, not fat nor thin, look 7/10, she has a pair of good asset (claimed was 34B but....tell later), shoulder length hair, quite tan but body below her dress looks fair and cheerful.

It was so crowded and noisy, she pull my hand squeezing thru the crowd to outside Forum benches along the walkingpath. We settled down there to get seat and rest, she said "thirsty ask me get her smth cold so went to the Mama san bought 2 Aqua for her & myself." We were drinking and chatting happily then she POP UP a question. "Here so noisy, shall we find a quieter place?" At that time, it was already so late 1998 clock striked 12.30am. I told her we had enou fun today maybe we can meet again another day, however, she insisted to go to a quieter place to chat! I was telling myself "Ho seh liao" ) with her horny type, I can easily prey on her to make her wet and probably more....I barely think of any place so try Hit My Jackpot suggested BOTANIC GARDEN, I think the Best! She immediately agreed! That late nite by the bench at Orchard, my BRo stood up and ready to be felt, touch and tasted with her cunny juices, warm body textures, tongue wars and etc....We caught a cab and there the mission starts! Traffic was bad and jam, in the cab my mind went wild feeling so excited cos this will be my 1st time with a girl who's not my gf yet but (probably good friend) hanky-panky at public place. Hehehe....Since she was so wild and hot, I want to test market 1st so didnt hesitate in the cab grab her hand and grib it within my left palm, while my right hand tried to caress her thigh on top of her dress. NO REJECTION. I know it could be a green lights coming at Botanic Garden, nevertheless that was only my own judgement and I could be wrong too?

Bros, if you like it then I continue otherwise I just stop here. The 1st Mission at public place happened at Botanic and more... Thank you for reading my story.
Old 26-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
Yup...Penjuru jetty! Tuas jetty also very-very dark, spooky and secluded. Very windy too!
---------------------------
Hmmm pardon my ignorance bro..but I did recce Penjuru Road today and found that the jetty was actually within some restricted/guarded area with a guardpost at the entrance. There is a roundabout at the end of Penjuru Rd where I went...did I go to the correct place?

By the way, is Tuas Jetty at Tuas South Ave 3 there? Is it open to the public?

Thanks
Old 26-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
simitaichi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I actually had i CIM on East Coast Beach about 3am several years back. But realsied when walking back others would be able to see us clearly ...

As you are on the beach and looking back towards land (dark) it is quite dark so think that it will be same for people looking at us, but then those on that side looking at sand would be able to see clearly what we were doing, especially with moonlight ... anyway, was young that and in the midst so small head too strong liao
Old 26-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
darkrave11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just sharing my little bit of out exp.

1. Westlake Sec at their study corner something like that in the late nite as my ex not able to give to me at home bcoz her parents come back all the the sudden when she already high and wet liao quickly bring me there haha she wear a mini skirt and t shirt and nothing.

2. Staircase near Naval Base Sec, that time my ex in sch U.

3. Old Merlion location, ex got wet and start under the bridge.

4. Bus sending ex home, BJ first on bus then FJ outside her house staircase. Then second round when we find out no one at home.

5. Sentosa camping there then i think got party outside then all the got pple outside then i ram her like no 2molo haha.

6. Toilet at Chinatown Point, lunch time nothing to do then bring ex to pump.

That all for now
Old 26-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
Kaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrave11 View Post
Just sharing my little bit of out exp.

6. Toilet at Chinatown Point, lunch time nothing then bring ex to pump.
Talking about Chinatown Point, the "EXIT" door linking to the corner of the toilet at the 3rd level once open cannot exit, must go all the way to the 1st floor then can go out. That place quite discreet, think can do a bbbj there or a quickie.
Old 26-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
simitaichi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Always take bus and notice the space underneath the Flyover at Braddel and CTE junction ... quite secluded ...
Old 26-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
h-2-o deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's hard to get this right, so bros please pardon me if I get this mixed up in chronological order based on my previous post.

Girlfriend 2.0.

10 years ago. I used to ride a bike and I'll ride up to the beach, lay my poncho down on the sand and screw my girlfriend right beside my bike, it was pretty chilly that night and the only warmt I felt is from her pussy and my bike just beside us. RIsk of getting caught is high.

Another time, we pitch a tent by east coast park. I made her put on her micro short shorts I bought her from 'Urban wear' Takashimaya and we take a walk along the beach. I can't help myself looking at her ass cause she looks too hot in that pair of shorts. While we were walking pass a group of malays I decided to fondle her ass while we're walking, this gives me a fucking hard on and I believe the malays saw me fondling my girl's ass in micro shorts and decided to turn back probably thinkin I'm some pervert targetin at a young innocent looking girl.

Later as we're goin back into the tent I saw the malays again. My cock gets rock hard knowing I get to screw my hot chick while they're outside jerking off somewhere.

I screwed her hard later on in the tent and we both had intensive simultaneous orgasm that I still remember to this day.

Girlfriend 2.1

Couple of years back, made her wear her short tennis skirt (my favourite) with no panties on, drove up to east coast beach near PA campsite and took a walk. Came by a bench with no one around or so I think. I sat down and unzip my 3/4 pants and made her slowly sit down on me (her back facingme) with my hard throbbing cock protruding from my crotch . Can see her facial expression change when I inserted her raw. Fucked her in that position till we both orgas. I cum inside her raw as she just finished her menses.

MOre to come if I can recall!!!
Old 26-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bed69man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya.. tried the one in east coast and sometime back (real long time back rather) in pasir ris.

now!!! i think the pasir ris is too "BRIGHT" no chance le but if not wrong.. east coast still going strong. hee...
Old 26-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
ktv cheongster is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can try some of the KTV which are dark ...
Old 26-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

A few of my experience...

1) In a car at East coast carpark area...
2) Staircase of a particular block which is about 2am...
3) IN a cinema at Balestier and golden...
4) A beach at Changi Beach inside a tent...
5) A double deck bus which is last bus going home...
Old 26-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been fucking in public places back in year 2000. I used to hate peeping tom who spoil the mood of my gf so I always drive around looking for suitable place for public bonking.

There was once I was bonking with my gf in car parked near a construction site, and a bangala sneaked his way to peep at us. We were already completely naked, and my girl was enjoying with my dick inside her, so no point to stop the action as long as he watch discretely without alerting my girl.

I asked my girl to close her eyes while she goes on top of me. I purposely move myself near the windows while playing and sucking with her big C+ cup. The bangala was just few inches away from her delicious boobs, and I can see his jealousy and excitement as he can only see but cannot touch.

I am damn turned on by this but too bad my gf not dare to do so. I really missed this excitement and I am wondering if there are any WL who are game enough to do so.
Old 26-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Finders Keepers has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro I can be very discreet make sure your GF dont see me ...
Old 26-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loner1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan_68 View Post
Dear Bros,

Here to share with ALL my experience meeting a local girl in 1997. Those days, emailing wasnt popular yet and no many are using it! I used the conventional way of Pen & Paper writing a letter to a girl from my mom chinese magazine Penpal List on the last page. I still remember she stays @ AMK.

After my 1st launched, she wrote me back and it went ON for a month writing and eventually calling at nights time. She is a SAF Regular Sergeant (dont recall which grade liao...) She was one of the Hell HORNY girl. She will tell me explicitly how she masturbate, insertion, the feeling and etc. Really steam me made me damn high everytime we talk about it; and she will always jokingly asking me over the phone "do you want me do for you or wants to try me?" Wow! Incredible kinda FB kind. At that time I wasnt thinking so far. This went on until 1997 Dec 31st New Year Eve. She asked me out to spend the NYE with her and I said ok, afterall am not attach yet still a bachelor so bochap lah? So went to AMK to pick her up then headed to Orchard. She is 1.58, not fat nor thin, look 7/10, she has a pair of good asset (claimed was 34B but....tell later), shoulder length hair, quite tan but body below her dress looks fair and cheerful.

It was so crowded and noisy, she pull my hand squeezing thru the crowd to outside Forum benches along the walkingpath. We settled down there to get seat and rest, she said "thirsty ask me get her smth cold so went to the Mama san bought 2 Aqua for her & myself." We were drinking and chatting happily then she POP UP a question. "Here so noisy, shall we find a quieter place?" At that time, it was already so late 1998 clock striked 12.30am. I told her we had enou fun today maybe we can meet again another day, however, she insisted to go to a quieter place to chat! I was telling myself "Ho seh liao" ) with her horny type, I can easily prey on her to make her wet and probably more....I barely think of any place so try Hit My Jackpot suggested BOTANIC GARDEN, I think the Best! She immediately agreed! That late nite by the bench at Orchard, my BRo stood up and ready to be felt, touch and tasted with her cunny juices, warm body textures, tongue wars and etc....We caught a cab and there the mission starts! Traffic was bad and jam, in the cab my mind went wild feeling so excited cos this will be my 1st time with a girl who's not my gf yet but (probably good friend) hanky-panky at public place. Hehehe....Since she was so wild and hot, I want to test market 1st so didnt hesitate in the cab grab her hand and grib it within my left palm, while my right hand tried to caress her thigh on top of her dress. NO REJECTION. I know it could be a green lights coming at Botanic Garden, nevertheless that was only my own judgement and I could be wrong too?

Bros, if you like it then I continue otherwise I just stop here. The 1st Mission at public place happened at Botanic and more... Thank you for reading my story.

Hey Bro, please carry on....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1