The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any Bedok recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntress View Post
Visited Mimi from L Spa.

At first I opted for $68, but during the massage she said only $89 can massage 'whole body'. So I guess L Spa is one of those 89 entrance fee shops. Also for $68 I was assigned a level 1 room, not ideal for discreet HJ as got window in the door. Think 89 will get assigned to level 2 where less ppl walk up and down, more discreet.

So I upgraded, and she appeared to be actually from Malaysia. Generally quite cheerful and energetic; bubbly character, seemed quite young too but abit hard to tell for sure when my back was face down most of the time.

Massage was not bad, and she even rubbed the foot soles which was my first time experiencing that by any ML. Moving on to HJ from what I rmb it was not too bad, and I was able to cum after 'frenching' with her. For me, I did not cum on more than half of my ML visits, so I would consider it not bad. But as a cat 1 spa it seems only HJ allowed here.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Mimi bro
Will up after u can accept points - at the able I’m unable to up you
Try to unlock more from your French Kiss with her, move down south from her lips to other sensitive areas - good luck
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Samster

RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Bumping this thread
Pls share more of ur unique experience with this Mimi from L Spa
Best in the east who can fulfill ur wildest dreams

Anyone tried Ella from L Spa? Any good?
Since no one gives FR for Elly, here is the FR for your reference:

Overall (I put in Mimi’s for ur easy comparison)

Massage skill: 1/10 (Mimi: 8/10)
Sensual feel: 0/10 (Mimi: 9/10)
GFE: 0/10 (Mimi: 9/10)
Personality: 3/10 (Mimi: 7/10)
RTM : No way (Mimi: 100% Yes)

The reason for the bad rating is because personally I hate people who are lazy. If u want to be lazy, dun waste my $130, the massage was non existent, I can’t feel anything at all (no I’m not suffering from a stroke). I tried striking up a conversation thinking that it can encourage her to use some strength, 20% at least, but the reverse happened, she started talking n the fingers stopped, WTF
Well the rest I guess u can judge from the low rating n I shall not rant.
In order to tip her since I can’t tip her for her non-existent massage, I let her do the HJ, she was so disinterested that I wanted to ask her to stop before she breaks my dick. Lastly she offered head massage, so I thought what can go wrong right? Wrong! She did a lacklustre bochap head massage with one hand, I think the other hand she was using her phone.

She’s just a disgrace to her nationality n the profession. Even though she’s quite pretty but looks actually is the least of my complain for this poor excuse for a massuer.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sleeper_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Since no one gives FR for Elly, here is the FR for your reference:

Overall (I put in Mimi’s for ur easy comparison)

Massage skill: 1/10 (Mimi: 8/10)
Sensual feel: 0/10 (Mimi: 9/10)
GFE: 0/10 (Mimi: 9/10)
Personality: 3/10 (Mimi: 7/10)
RTM : No way (Mimi: 100% Yes)

The reason for the bad rating is because personally I hate people who are lazy. If u want to be lazy, dun waste my $130, the massage was non existent, I can’t feel anything at all (no I’m not suffering from a stroke). I tried striking up a conversation thinking that it can encourage her to use some strength, 20% at least, but the reverse happened, she started talking n the fingers stopped, WTF
Well the rest I guess u can judge from the low rating n I shall not rant.
In order to tip her since I can’t tip her for her non-existent massage, I let her do the HJ, she was so disinterested that I wanted to ask her to stop before she breaks my dick. Lastly she offered head massage, so I thought what can go wrong right? Wrong! She did a lacklustre bochap head massage with one hand, I think the other hand she was using her phone.

She’s just a disgrace to her nationality n the profession. Even though she’s quite pretty but looks actually is the least of my complain for this poor excuse for a massuer.
damn. felt like you wasted your money for such service.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper_guy View Post
damn. felt like you wasted your money for such service.
Well, at least I saved all the bros here from wasting theirs - so it’s still a worthy investment haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1