The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MAXENDURA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beauty Splendour Spa@ 261 Waterloo Street

This is my first time posting. Hope all bro endure with me. Been reading all the comments on this stable, got excited and went to recce
Not my first time dating Cici So here goes:

Looks: 8/10. imo, the picture doesn’t do her justice, prettier in real person compared to photo. She has that stunning and elegant look with makeup and lipstick on. The one that you would bring along for any events

Body: 8/10. Tall, slim, nice boobs size, curvy shape. Nice round ass and thighs. Hardly noticeable tummy. Boobs are natural and soft; nipples are big and sensitive.

Massage: Massage is good, not flat type. Not one of the best I’ve tried but still can feel the strength. Can see that she putting in all her efforts in giving her best.

GFE: 7/10. Ice breaks instantly, friendly. Hugs me immediately when we met up, felt like we had not met for a long time yearning for each other affection.

Services: 9/10. Chatted for a while, talking about how life has been treating her, mentioning business is not that ideal, and also talking about my trips. Started to touch her sensually, slowly getting her into the mood, looking into each other’s eye, damn! Little brother is out of my control, operating on his own, saluting her. She laughed, admiring the little brother stand-up, and started to caress him.
Took the initiative to undress her, she helped herself halfway through. I felt that little brother became harder than ever the moment her birthday suits emerged. Slowly she grips the shaft, stroking it. When I wasn’t looking, closing my eyes, sudden feeling of warmness, moist as she took it into her mouth, indescribable. I am trying hard to control, want to savor, enjoy the moments as long as I can.
Starts to fondle her mountains, slowly moving down south. Gush of wetness building up, very wet. Din stop, just continued with her abalone. genuine reaction, soft moaning. As all the bro have mentioned before, No fake, genuine reaction. After a while, she said that she could not take it already, signalling “I want you in me” Lie down, little brother saluting getting ready for the suits. Gave me the foxy looks while putting on the cap, in my mind, I'm gonna devour you wholly, make you scream later... Started with missionary, I pounded her, she started to moan, elevating my ego, just continue, she keep saying “Shuang”. After a while, she asked to stop, I was thinking what happened, immediately she changed into doggy position, preparing herself for me. What am I waiting for, abalone is waiting for you. without obligation, starts to penetrate her doggy style, upon entering, I can hear her moaning, enjoying. We changed into several positions, and after like ~12minutes, I gave up, shooting out my million soldiers into the wet, moist, warm cave. Guess I am gonna stop here, the rest are pretty standard, hug me again before I tell her to take care of herself

RTF: Yes, that’s for sure. YMMV, for she is worth it. no commercial feeling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1