The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Freya from LFT

LOOKS: 90% similar to posted photo. Slim SYT with typical thai tan. Can be cute and also sexy at the same time

BODY: All natural B cup, shaven below and its the rate 1-line type. Very proportionate and slim.

SERVICES: speaks fluent French. Open to zhut zhut and painting. Very accomodative to position switches.

GFE: very high, no issue with comms as she understands eng, she is a very fun gal to be with, can chat and joke

RTF: Yes, she is a gem

*if want to score brownie points, bring her some Tori-Q.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 3
slimmytea is one of the Best!slimmytea is one of the Best!slimmytea is one of the Best!slimmytea is one of the Best!

Music from Silkstockings

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=music

Returning to this stable for their solid service.

OKT trustworthy

Music has nice slender body. Skin is leaning to the normal Thai tan.

Frenching was allowed. With tongue fights and eye contact.

BBBJ, very wet and made me super hard with the way she stroked my rod.

Fj, my top 3 would be soggy, pounding her from behind with her bouncy ass was just awesome. Followed by her riding me in cowgirl and ended up in missionary.

Overall was great bonk session with her. She is pretty, moans are just nice and body is very sexy.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

Fr on Foxythai Dear

Seeing that Im a mother lover... quickly set up appointment for dear. Booking procedure with bro is always hassle free and got my preferred time slot. Made my way to the battleground and entry was as easy as making the booking.

Knocked on door and saw dear in her camisole and hot pants. That hot pants cannot even cover her nice ass..to quote sir mixalot... i like big butts

Lookwise the zebra pants picture is true to form. Showered and the main battle began. BBBJ is superb and allows for a good paint job. Pussy is cleanly shaven and boobs are au naturale somewhat large b cups. Very sensitive nips for you to tune softly and stereo effects are not forced. Can french but bros should use the provided mouthwash in the shower yeah?

Caps on and then the riding began. She can gyrate, ride, move up and down you name it she can accomodate. Reverse cowgirl is even more awesome cos big butt.. same with doggie and you can go somewhat hard (within limits lah) in prone bone cos that ass wont quit.

All in all... a very sextisfactory sexxion and definitely would rtf
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 3
slimmytea is one of the Best!slimmytea is one of the Best!slimmytea is one of the Best!slimmytea is one of the Best!

Review for Kerisa from Lust
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=kerisa

Face: 9/10 Chio with V shapes face
Body: 9/10 slim, slightly tall compared to most of the gals I've tried before
Boobs: 9/10 C cup
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed, no weird smell so all good
Catbath: 8.5/10 quite SOP
FJ: 9/10 naughty, when she noticed my bro salute her fast. She said 'i take care of you'. And she indeed took care ofy horny throbbing bro. Ride nonstop. She likes being licked while riding. Kept on pushing her breast on my face while she rides.
GFE: 9/10 gf feels
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
HumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel from Galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...582&highlight=

Looks: Mid twenty. Nice feature with light make up. Acceptable look

Boobs: Natural small boobs with sensitive nipples. Not for boobs lover.

Body: nice slim figure! Fairer than normal thai and smooth skin

BBBJ: can really suck your cock like a lollipop, slurping and deepthroat.

Frenching: she also a Tongue fighter gems!

FJ: both of us enjoy multiple position and finish our missionary.

RTF: Definitely! Worth it!
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greetemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nam from SD

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1004146

After entering the door, I was greeted by her.

Shower: From head to toe, great attention to detail.

BBBJ: good suction, wet and she swallows all the juices that I excreted. Didn't spit out. Wish I had made her kneel down and deepthroated her.

Painting: yes. shaved. small labia Y type pussy. My fav. no smell. No taste. Giving her a good time throughout

Kissing: Yes. She initiate frenching, but I'm not a fan. Her lips though are pouty, super soft & so addictive so I concentrated on just gentle kissing.

FJ: no need KY. Her cowgirl so good and the view of her body is amazing. Her hands were on the headboard while banging you. Legs all the way up when in missionary since she has a flat tummy and long limbs.

Overall,
I finished as an extremely satisfied man and worth it
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
medew80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1004494&highlight=

Benz

Look : pretty like photo, when see her sure no regret.

Body : sexy, smooth skin, fleshy at right place. Natural big D boobies. Her body is legit hot and sexy, cannot resist once she is naked.

Service/attitude : Initially shy, after small painting she bth liao and action starts; frenching catbath, BBBJ, etc all comes vigorously. She knows the ways of pleasuring men, just need to kick start and she initiated to the main course. I like best was when she ride me and I enjoy her front view, boobs bouncing up and down. Cum real fast when she is on top, good and shiok.

Communication : Above average english & can chit-chat.

RTF : yes such premium service one time is not enough.

Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
DaddyFyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaddyFyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR
Nami
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=nami

Stable: Silkstockings

Looks: 9 gorgeous babe. Don't really look like pure Thai to me coz she's giving me vibes of Jap girl I used to date.
Body: 9 I don't consider her petite, not fat either. Meat on right places
Pussy: 10 cleanly shaved. Taste and smell clean
Bbj: 9 not only strong suctions she also gave me wild licks
Fj: 9 can do any position
Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for CF Nikki

Saw another bro review that she bah bah and didn't use recent pics. Lucky I went ahead with the booking despite seeing that review. It was one of my most enjoyable bonking sessions. Her skin was so white and smooth like a baby, and she had just the right amount of meat in the right places. Perfectly shaped teardrop boobs (though can feel it's a bit enhanced but seasoned), and her tummy is quite negligible (unless u really expecting washboard abs). Service and GFE wise is above expectations, and I can understand why she is priced at $250 for 2s. At that price, u can only get 1s with a real Korean girl and that was in 2017. Now u are getting a girl that looks wise is a 100% Korean for only $250 2s is a fucking steal lor. Heng I didn't get swayed by that bro's comment until cancel booking (which I do sometimes). By the way, she says she has to drink like 10 bottles of wine/soju per day for work in Korea, so I can understand why her tummy became not so flat anymore. I advised her to come sg to work full-time next time. Haha

Oh ya, forgot to mention the only thing I can hiam abt the whole session is her massage. In short, it was amateurish with a lot of fingernail nearly digging into my skin (ouch!) so if u r the kind that must get good massage from the girl, stay clear.

To the bro who said she must be "lacking a little disciplined diet", u can try to be in her shoes for 1 year and see how u maintain washboard abs if your boss ask u to down 10 bottles of soju a day. Talk is cheap.

Last edited by psycosium; Today at 05:31 PM.
Old Today, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
merited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1004493&highlight=

Fang (FairiesFinder)

Looks : 8.5/10 wysiwyg, chio and sexy.

Skin : 9/10 Fair skin tone and smooth.

Boobs : 8.5/10 soft natural D cup,

BBBJ : 8.5/10 takes her time to suck and lick, covered from balls to head. Her tongue skills solid and suction also strong.

Frenching : 8/10 slow and steady pace.

FJ : 9/10 accommodating, she is a good rider. Can ride for long and she cum once when she ride on me. Change to missionary and unload my cum. Very good bonk.

RTF : yes

Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for CF Mika

Booked Mika abt 5 days ago. Looks wise is almost the same as photos, big long legs and her height is an impressive 174 - 175cm, can be supermodel liao. But is curvy kind with 40E boobs. She quite ding dong kind, can ask me why I so long never see her. But I tell her this is the first time I booked her then she give a surprised Pikachu face. She say I look almost exactly like another customer she met. So TIL I have a common face. Good for hiding amongst the crowds 😁

Anyway, in terms of service and GFE there is absolutely nothing I can hiam abt her, u want anything she will give u, including S_e_i_l. And she didn't charge me 1 more cent for it. So wu hua. Must grab man
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for yujin
First blood!
Saw that she is back, fast hand fast leg made a booking, only realised i was first blood when she told me.

Looks 9/10 cute always smiling

Boobs 7/10 A cup but perky nips (not for boob lover)

Body 10/10 nice figure, slim petite, fair

Bbbj 10/10 my type of bj ( slow paced instead of intense face fucking) really bring me to heaven, slow slurpy and manage to dt as well. The way she lick really like she having ice cream on a hot day, had to control if not sure misfire

Pussy 8/10 tight, havent touched her already wet. Unshaven so -point abit

Gfe 10/10 she still remembers me from her previous trip, can talk cock with her like gf and she really takes care of you

Overall 9/10. Abit tired so didnt manage to finish 2 shot, saw that she is abit tired as well as she also just landed so skipped 2nd shot and hug+chit chat with her for the rest of the time. Will rtf for sure
Old Today, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
schinaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vivi from club friday

Had vivi last week, took a slot quite late at night:

LOOKS 7.5/10
Looks like abit XMM abit ahlian type, face complexion abit blemish but still ok. overall looks not bad, definitely wont reject one

FIGURE 7.5/10
Very slender, but got enough meat at the bum, but not for boobs lover

ROOM/LOCATION 8/10
Room condition not the best, but location was ok, convenient for those driving

FRENCHING 8/10
She allows frenching, but you need to initiate. she will allow if she high enough

BBBJ 10/10
Dont need to say much here, other bros also say already. This is her strongest skill, really put in a lot of effort and time into bj, i dont know why she not tired also, can say best i ever had. she like to force your dick deep into her throat and her tongue is quite dangerous also. almost make me CIM during first shot but i wanted to up her, so cap on and fuck abit before CIM. Usually i take awhile for second shot, but her bj skills make me ready for second shot.

PAINTING
Never try, she did most of the work

FJ 8.5/10
After cap on she ride on top for some time, her CG and reverse CG skills very good also.

OVERALL 8.5/10
One of the better bonks i had, overall was quite good, but still thinking should RTF or not as i like to try new gals.
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Utilitility is Cool - loads of Potential

Nong fr KinkAngel

Looks: Pretty syt, looks most like the videos posted on tg

Body: hot sexy young bod with small natural boobs

Service: very high gfe , shower bbbj and super responsive, nice gem with good combination of looks and service! 👍

Rarely rtf but thinking about catching Nong again before she goes back next week

Please support and I will share more real FRs, thanks!
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pikeke94 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1003657

FR for Tukta

OKT: 9/10 Clear instructions and flexible
Looks: 8/10 very sweet smile
Body: 9/10 solid body
Bbbj: 8/10 sensual and good suction
FJ: 9/10 she able to ride very long and doggy her amazing ass is amazing
GFE: 9/10 very chatty, cuddle in between shots
RTF: For sure, before she goes back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1