The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10103 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Gals and Sex We Never Want to Forget. Let's share the memories here

Think with big head before you proceed.

You laid down the rules and follow through. They will be comfortable and more trusting.

One of the colleague is a virgin and she eventually married another colleague.

The other colleague was not a virgin. She eventually became my "partner". She told me how she lost her virginity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
To the 2 of you, don't know how you can resist asking the golden question during.
Respect.

I also have this type of thing, but I say, nothing that you do not allow will happen.
But it always happens
I just need to ask duing and

But non virgins tho, time for lottery if 20+ years old good looking virgin.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flamerball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And to all who do not want to forget, let's begin too.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pawxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sleep is very important
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

sometimes when I hear certain songs on the radio or in random shopping malls, memories of the girls that I was with during that era come flooding back.

it can happen in any random place or time, just hearing the song triggers so many different feelings of love, lust, hurt, regret and ultimately melancholy. Fate / 緣分 to have crossed each others' path in life and sharing those moments that blur as times passes.

while this thread isn't intended to be a song/music thread, i want to remember a particular moment when i heard this japanese song titled: Lemon, which was played while I was eating in a random ramen shop in the Phillippines just a few months ago. The girl I was with at that time was a thai-chinese whom I met while taking japanese lessons in 2018/19 and bonded over japanese music and in particular this song. We spent so much time flirting and gradually become close enough for me to visit her in Thailand and touring random islands and enjoying each other bodies in the island heat.

Alas covid came and we lost direct contact. but those memories that surface whenever I hear Lemon, I will try my best to keep them together.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1