The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5030 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beauty Splendour Spa@ 261 Waterloo Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post
Her figure really good, 前凸后翘 hour glass figure
Personal Views
Baby : On the Meaty side if compare with the rest.
Cici : Slim
Yoyo : Petite

Do manage your expectation
Old 20-09-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond reputeTedPoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Personal Views
Baby : On the Meaty side if compare with the rest.
Cici : Slim
Yoyo : Petite

Do manage your expectation
Yes i agree, as i mentioned a bit baby fat but overall her figure really got the curves
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 4
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!

BEAUTY SPLENDOUR SPA

Address: Blk 261, Waterloo Street, #02-34, Singapore180261

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 83124931 Or WeChat Us At Belle12345678belle For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Today, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post
Yes i agree, as i mentioned a bit baby fat but overall her figure really got the curves
Is quite hard to find this kind already, especially all natural.
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
QWERTY123456111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
After reading all the reviews about Baby, I quickly made an appointment.

Looks: very very similar to photo. Pretty. Young. Cheerful and playful.

Massage: have strength, I had to ask her to lighten cos I scared of pain. Oh, my right shoulder and neck was in pain (stiff neck) and she went on to massage. That night, I slept like a baby and the pain disappeared the next morning. I skipped massage for the front part cos she kept seducing me. lol Enjoyed it.

Boobs: BIG. Natural.

Body: not bah bah. Not thin. Just right. She is not confident of her own body, kept saying she is fat. I kept reassuring she is just right. She gets wet easily, guided my finger to feel it when I was licking her boobs.

GFE: Max. Hold my hand and led me to the room, helped me wipe dry after shower. When she needed to reach for things, she will lean on my body and try to reach for her items and seduced me, a few times. When first started, she only massaged me for less than 5 minutes cos I had a big hardon and cannot prone down. She kept teasing me. When we chatted about boob size, she will lower her dress and ask if it is big then quickly pulled it up again. Cannot tahan. Very nice to chat cos very relax with her around. Her voice also very nice. After action, she will massage and chat.

Action: her bbbj was very sensual, she gags a bit but I am sure mine is not that long. Lol. Her eyes looking at me seducing me when she give bbbj is awesome. She has trimmed pubic hair, shaved near the clitoris area but has a small bush. Clean. Accommodating to various changes in positions. Loud and sensual moaning. I feel she is tight. She stroked my ego by saying my cock very thick, asked me to insert in slowly… very enjoyable. It’s like making love to young lover. She will let me know when to go faster. After I cummed, she said she couldn’t move anymore and need a few more seconds to rest.

That day was crowded… when I came out of the room to run to the shower, there was someone at the door and another bro in the room with Cici. She was ushering us to avoid bumping into one another. After changed and leaving, I opened the main door and saw an Ang Mo bro sitting outside waiting for his turn.

RTF: YES.
bro what’s the full damage ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1