The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiSamy View Post
BigholeKing, your ML got poke KKj service 1 not?

Use chopstick poke into your pee hole until you cum on your chest type?
Have dude, urology can insert camera to see how many fishs swim in your bladder.
Old Today, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

i duuno leh.. those in sg i try b4 like jus go through motion.. not enjoy... i dunno is they dunno to do properly or dun care.. i dunno how to explain the feeling but u get a good ml that know how to do properly... the feeling different

i try b4 in bkk also and the skill totally different... so far in sg havent encounter yet...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1