The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Jen (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Jen increased the power and pace of her grinding till the point that my pubic bone started to hurt, but seeing how horny and hearing how loud Jen was moaning, I held my ground to let her enjoy and I was rewarded with a wave of convulsions coming from Jen’s pussy and a moan so long and loud that I am sure her friend Yanzi could hear it from outside the room.
Nice FR bro! Did you get to see Yanzi as well? How does her looks compare to Jen?
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
My experience with Jen was different from bro Kingsmen's sadly. No DFK and painting for me. She did say I have bad breath hence it's a no no.

Anyways I had a cigarette just before my session so do keep your breaths clean before visiting to avoid disappointment gents!
Sorry to hear about your experience with Jen bro and that my encouragement to her to give you an amazing session fell through her ears.
It is Jen’s loss for losing out on a good customer such as yourself. Nonetheless there are many viet girls around and we can always move on to the next if they don’t meet our expectations.

I hope your next bonk will be a good one bro and I look forward to seeing your FR as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Nice FR bro! Did you get to see Yanzi as well? How does her looks compare to Jen?
Thank you bro. I saw Yanzi resting on the bed in the common area as I think she just started her code red but I may be wrong.
For context, I prefer girls who are snow white fair, have dark coloured hair and are busty (D cup and above, minimally a C cup) so my comparison of Jen and Yanzi may be different from yours.
I generally prefer Jen because she matches my description above. I do consider Yanzi pretty, it is just that I probably will not give her a try as she is not snow white fair and her hair is dyed blonde. However Yanzi does have bigger eyes and her boobs do seem to be bigger than Jen’s as Yanzi’s body looks “meatier” as compared to Jen, but Yanzi is definitely not fat, she is a slim girl.
Personality wise, Jen seems to be more shy, demure and soft spoken while Yanzi gave me the vibes that she is out-going and is able to connect well with bros, somewhat like Yves but less of the PSE aspect.

Hope the above helps bro.

Last edited by Kingsmen89; Today at 01:59 PM.
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Sorry to hear about your experience with Jen bro and that my encouragement to her to give you an amazing session fell through her ears.
It is Jen’s loss for losing out on a good customer such as yourself. Nonetheless there are many viet girls around and we can always move on to the next if they don’t meet our expectations.

I hope your next bonk will be a good one bro and I look forward to seeing your FR as always.
Thank you for the shout out bro. My experience wasn't THAT bad but sure wasn't half as amazing as yours. Guess I'll take a break from the Viets yet again, probably after Yves haha.
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Personality wise, Jen seems to be more shy, demure and soft spoken while Jen gave me the vibes that she is out-going and is able to connect well with bros, somewhat like Yves but less of the PSE aspect.

Hope the above helps bro.
Thanks for the reply bro. Have been eyeing both Yanzi and Jen so this helps. Btw believe you have a typo here - who the more outgoing one?
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Thanks for the reply bro. Have been eyeing both Yanzi and Jen so this helps. Btw believe you have a typo here - who the more outgoing one?
No problem bro, and thank you for spotting the typo 🙏
Yanzi should be the more outgoing one but I may be wrong as this is just based on my assessment from observing Yanzi without having tried her.

You can consider a tarma with them bro when Yanzi is back in action, if that is something that you are thinking of.
Looking forward to your FR 👍
Old Today, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
No problem bro, and thank you for spotting the typo 🙏
Yanzi should be the more outgoing one but I may be wrong as this is just based on my assessment from observing Yanzi without having tried her.

You can consider a tarma with them bro when Yanzi is back in action, if that is something that you are thinking of.
Looking forward to your FR 👍
Thank you for your information bro. 😎
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Samster

Girl: BingBing (Viet Girl)

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with BingBing! In addition to Jen, BingBing was one of the other newer viet girls who caught my attention and I had a good time with her! BingBing is new to FL work having only worked in the China and Macau KTVs previously, so she is shy but nonetheless her skills in bed are good! BingBing is pretty with a sexy body and has a good service level, however her aloof vibes may affect the overall experience for some bros (read more below).

Bingbing picked me up in a white tube top and short white skirt and it was very obvious that she was braless as I could see her nipples poking through her top. She can be best described as a very shy and soft spoken girl who exudes the ice queen vibes. BingBing led me into the lift where we broke the ice but I could tell that she was shy because she kept looking away from me with her back facing me and used her long hair to cover her face. I personally found this to be cute but some bros may not like it.

Into BingBing’s bedroom and I realised that she wasn’t wearing any panties under that white short skirt of hers as she bent over to take a towel for me and treated my eyes to her pussy which unfortunately was not shaved or waxed clean. We stripped naked by ourselves, but I got a pleasant surprise when BingBing followed me into the bathroom and started to shower me! She made sure to soap and clean my entire body, all the while maintaining her shy demeanour by looking away from me. There wasn’t much action in the shower and we headed to the bed after we both dried ourselves.

BingBing started the session by using her tongue to lick one of my nipples while using her fingers to flick the other. I took a closer look at BingBing’s face and she is indeed pretty, just that her skin does have blemishes under her make up and is definitely not as smooth and pretty as the likes of the legends Jolin, Zoei and Rosamund. After licking my nipples for awhile, BingBing proceeded down south to give me a wet and wild BBBJ followed by an amazing DT. After awhile, BingBing went back to licking my nipples and I started to gently rub her pussy (I decided not to paint her because I usually only paint girls with clean shaven/waxed pussies). I could feel BingBing’s pussy getting wet and this was when she moved her lips closer to mine with her eyes closed and started to give me a wet DFK.

We kissed and DFK-ed like long lost lovers for awhile, afterwhich BingBing positioned herself for CG. Before lowering herself onto my dick, BingBing stretched her arms to off the bedside lamp as she said that she was shy to fuck such a handsome guy, this made me burst out laughing and I told her with the bedside lamp off the whole room was in pitch darkness and I could not see anything. After hearing this, BingBing finally looked directly into my eyes but quickly averted her eyes after I looked directly at her. She then turned the bedside lamp back on and started to ride me in CG.

BingBing’s CG is rough and wild and I could tell that she was getting horny and enjoying herself as she started to moan loudly and started to say ‘老公很爽,我很舒服’ while she started to alternate between grinding my dick and slamming her pussy down hard on my dick to create the loud piak sounds. We switched to doggy next and I rammed BingBing as fast and hard as I could from behind knowing that it will take me awhile to release my load with her being my fourth consecutive fuck this week. BingBing took my hard and fast thrusts well and she enjoyed herself by screaming loudly and moaning to me ‘老公用力干我,很爽’. I held BingBing’s waist and fucked her at maximum pace, this caused her pussy to unleash its convulsions and BingBing eventually collapsed in doggy position after having climaxed from my rough fucking.

I switched BingBing to missionary next and started to fuck her hard while we DFK-ed. This girl is really shy and looks away from me when she can but at the same time enjoys each moment my throbbing dick impales deep into her wet pussy. To ease her shyness I continued to DFK her so that we will avoid eye contact and I used my hands to flick rapidly at both her already rock hard nipples. After ramming BingBing hard for awhile more, I decided it was time to unleash my load and shot out a powerful burst of my seeds into her while letting out loud moans as we continued to DFK.

We rested next to each other thereafter to catch our breath and to cool down as we both had worked up a good sweat. I had a chat with BingBing and asked her why she was so shy. The poor girl shared that she is not used to FL work and that she prefers working in a KTV, hence she is shy and apprehensive about FL work. BingBing also shared with me that her stint will be ending next week and it is likely that she will not be returning to do FL work, and will continue to work the KTV scene instead.

All in all, BingBing is a pretty girl with a nice body and a good service level. It is unfortunate that she does not enjoy FL work (hence her shyness and aloof vibes), because if she enjoyed FL work and given time, she does have the potential to be a VP legend. Alas, it is understandable that FL work is not for every girl and I wished BingBing all the best for her KTV journey ahead and told her to take care.

P.S. For the fans of Yves, after my session with BingBing I walked out to the common area to see Yves lying on the bed in the common area wearing a black tube top and denim skirt. Yves recognised me immediately and asked me when will she be seeing me again, while at the same time lifting up the front of her skirt and opening her legs to flash me her pussy as she was not wearing panties. This girl is truly a sexually charged cock teaser.
Old Today, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

[/I]
Thanks for blessing us with your FR again bro. 4-day bonking streak. Just incredible. 👍

Just when I thought I'm done with Viets, Izabelle is back. I'd recommend you to try Izabelle next bro. Should be YCOT. Has tattoos on her thigh and should blade but shouldn't bother you haha. Gave me the full suite of services minus painting/69. Waiting for you to unlock next.
Old Today, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with BingBing! In addition to Jen, BingBing was one of the other newer viet girls who caught my attention and I had a good time with her! BingBing is new to FL work having only worked in the China and Macau KTVs previously, so she is shy but nonetheless her skills in bed are good! BingBing is pretty with a sexy body and has a good service level, however her aloof vibes may affect the overall experience for some bros (read more below).

Bingbing picked me up in a white tube top and short white skirt and it was very obvious that she was braless as I could see her nipples poking through her top. She can be best described as a very shy and soft spoken girl who exudes the ice queen vibes. BingBing led me into the lift where we broke the ice but I could tell that she was shy because she kept looking away from me with her back facing me and used her long hair to cover her face. I personally found this to be cute but some bros may not like it.

Into BingBing’s bedroom and I realised that she wasn’t wearing any panties under that white short skirt of hers as she bent over to take a towel for me and treated my eyes to her pussy which unfortunately was not shaved or waxed clean. We stripped naked by ourselves, but I got a pleasant surprise when BingBing followed me into the bathroom and started to shower me! She made sure to soap and clean my entire body, all the while maintaining her shy demeanour by looking away from me. There wasn’t much action in the shower and we headed to the bed after we both dried ourselves.

BingBing started the session by using her tongue to lick one of my nipples while using her fingers to flick the other. I took a closer look at BingBing’s face and she is indeed pretty, just that her skin does have blemishes under her make up and is definitely not as smooth and pretty as the likes of the legends Jolin, Zoei and Rosamund. After licking my nipples for awhile, BingBing proceeded down south to give me a wet and wild BBBJ followed by an amazing DT. After awhile, BingBing went back to licking my nipples and I started to gently rub her pussy (I decided not to paint her because I usually only paint girls with clean shaven/waxed pussies). I could feel BingBing’s pussy getting wet and this was when she moved her lips closer to mine with her eyes closed and started to give me a wet DFK.

We kissed and DFK-ed like long lost lovers for awhile, afterwhich BingBing positioned herself for CG. Before lowering herself onto my dick, BingBing stretched her arms to off the bedside lamp as she said that she was shy to fuck such a handsome guy, this made me burst out laughing and I told her with the bedside lamp off the whole room was in pitch darkness and I could not see anything. After hearing this, BingBing finally looked directly into my eyes but quickly averted her eyes after I looked directly at her. She then turned the bedside lamp back on and started to ride me in CG.

BingBing’s CG is rough and wild and I could tell that she was getting horny and enjoying herself as she started to moan loudly and started to say ‘老公很爽,我很舒服’ while she started to alternate between grinding my dick and slamming her pussy down hard on my dick to create the loud piak sounds. We switched to doggy next and I rammed BingBing as fast and hard as I could from behind knowing that it will take me awhile to release my load with her being my fourth consecutive fuck this week. BingBing took my hard and fast thrusts well and she enjoyed herself by screaming loudly and moaning to me ‘老公用力干我,很爽’. I held BingBing’s waist and fucked her at maximum pace, this caused her pussy to unleash its convulsions and BingBing eventually collapsed in doggy position after having climaxed from my rough fucking.

I switched BingBing to missionary next and started to fuck her hard while we DFK-ed. This girl is really shy and looks away from me when she can but at the same time enjoys each moment my throbbing dick impales deep into her wet pussy. To ease her shyness I continued to DFK her so that we will avoid eye contact and I used my hands to flick rapidly at both her already rock hard nipples. After ramming BingBing hard for awhile more, I decided it was time to unleash my load and shot out a powerful burst of my seeds into her while letting out loud moans as we continued to DFK.

We rested next to each other thereafter to catch our breath and to cool down as we both had worked up a good sweat. I had a chat with BingBing and asked her why she was so shy. The poor girl shared that she is not used to FL work and that she prefers working in a KTV, hence she is shy and apprehensive about FL work. BingBing also shared with me that her stint will be ending next week and it is likely that she will not be returning to do FL work, and will continue to work the KTV scene instead.

All in all, BingBing is a pretty girl with a nice body and a good service level. It is unfortunate that she does not enjoy FL work (hence her shyness and aloof vibes), because if she enjoyed FL work and given time, she does have the potential to be a VP legend. Alas, it is understandable that FL work is not for every girl and I wished BingBing all the best for her KTV journey ahead and told her to take care.

P.S. For the fans of Yves, after my session with BingBing I walked out to the common area to see Yves lying on the bed in the common area wearing a black tube top and denim skirt. Yves recognised me immediately and asked me when will she be seeing me again, while at the same time lifting up the front of her skirt and opening her legs to flash me her pussy as she was not wearing panties. This girl is truly a sexually charged cock teaser.
Haha, you are the man!
My longest record was 15 sessions in 30 days back in July, I don’t dare do that again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1