The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontiki1879 View Post
She is not young. Photo is likely in her younger days. OWO in Gr*** L*** S*****.

She charges about $110/hr including release. She will strip off her dress and massage in bra and panties. If u r her regular, maybe you can make her strip more.

Only issue is. She don’t allow you to touch her head lights and her cave below.

Oh and no shower facilities in shop. Only a wash basin.
Thanks bro for the FR! Appreciate that!
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2073 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to go for juagen?

went to visit kxkx the other day after she messaged me her new place...near to the former MW...looks about the same but can see there are some changes made...service wise, I would say better than last time...remember last time, less playful...now other than the hard massage, she will add a bit of gfe and won't mind if you are naughty...ended with normal explosion but room got no shower...only common toilet...3mls for now...will rtm if around that area...
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109127 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to visit kxkx the other day after she messaged me her new place...near to the former MW...looks about the same but can see there are some changes made...service wise, I would say better than last time...remember last time, less playful...now other than the hard massage, she will add a bit of gfe and won't mind if you are naughty...ended with normal explosion but room got no shower...only common toilet...3mls for now...will rtm if around that area...
Look like is time to visit her.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Seems like her playability has increased at the new place compared to the previous place? Will try to visit her when I'm along the red line area but I've already visited another ML for release today..
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massagegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
wow,that sound interestjng thx for the FR
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

So anyway, today I was in central area along the green line having some famous curry rice near BC market (if you know, you know which one) then decided to walk around and explore the area.

Chanced upon this D*lu** Spa in the corner of a HDB block nearby and decided to take a look. The receptionist recommended Kiki and she seems to be in her mid 30s. Her meridian massage really tok gong and she could tell which ones were blocked just by kneading it, then she released the tension in my shoulders and neck sia. But as the old SOPs go, there's always the "flip around and GQ" hahaha. Was quite surprised to hear that she knows JG so I decided to give it a shot, and she could tell that my tool was in a healthy state with no blockages (of course la, I go maintain every week), but she still helped to clear the meridians around the groin area and release after that.

Only thing is, the entrance is slightly higher than the other spa in BK area that I frequent, but her JG is priced lower so 拉长补短 lol.

Overall, I'll RTM for the good massage, there seems to be another viet chiobu in the shop though I didn't manage to get her wechat.
Old Today, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share that Mango / Zara has updated her prices for her massage & juagen services.

Her jg technique is a special mix of different styles she has adopted and it is very effective in my opinion. Compared to others I tried previously, I definitely enjoy hers the most. Her good looks and sensual skills certainly add to the experience too.

If you have not tried it before, good time to drop by to experience it for yourself.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/zara-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1