The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
By the way, based on your preferences, I bet you will like Evelynn too. Her playability is extremely high and she is eager and willing to please. Extremely responsive to pussy licking(not just wet, you will know what I mean if you try her once) and will initiate DFK.
Thank you bro 🙏 I will be sure to try Evelynn someday and will share my FR on her.
Old Today, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 2
jayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyone tried Fendi from VP before? How much off the actual person from the photo?

**someone PM me already, thanks! **
Up this, can someone pm me too? didn’t see anyone review on forum
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
Up this, can someone pm me too? didn’t see anyone review on forum
I replied you already.
Old Today, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Zoei (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Zoei! After experiencing max PSE from Yves, I wanted to enjoy the other end of the sexual spectrum and get max GFE today, and there was no one better than the VP legend and goddess Zoei to shower me with extra tender care and love! WOW Zoei’s beauty and GFE is really no joke, if bros have a weak heart and are easily smitten, you will definitely get KC-ed by Zoei.

Zoei picked me up in a white tube top and extremely short white skirt that barely covered her butt. What wowed me more than her attire was that amazingly pretty face of hers! She is seriously prettier than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have seen! Zoei gave me max GFE from the moment we met and held my hands as we headed into the lift. Like what other bros have shared, Zoei is a cheerful girl who likes to joke, so we cracked many jokes with each other and the lift was filled with our laughter.

We had to climb a few flight of stairs up to her room and I told her to go in front of me so that I can catch her in case she falls down. To which she jokingly said that she had already fallen, fallen for me that is, and she let out a loud laughter. I enjoyed the view of Zoei walking up the stairs in front of me, in particular to satisfy my upskirt fetish as I got an all access view of Zoei’s buttcheeks under that short skirt, but more importantly that white lace thong that barely covered her pussy. Thank the gods that there were quite a few flight of stairs for us to climb up, my eyes thoroughly enjoyed the feast that was Zoei’s butt and pussy.

Fast forward and we were lying down next to each other on the bed, with me lying on my side looking at Zoei who was lying on her stomach. We connected like long lost friends and talked about her hometown in Vietnam, her favourite places, her favourite food and everything under the sun, while our hands sensually caressed each other’s skin and we continued to joke and laugh together. Time flew by quickly and before we knew it, 15 minutes had already passed and Zoei asked me ‘要做爱吗?’, to which I jokingly said that I didn’t want to fuck and only wanted to chat with her for the entire session. This made Zoei burst out laughing and I took the opportunity to move my head closer to hers. I smiled at her and position my lips closer to her, and Zoei went in to give me a slow and sensual DFK.
Tip for bros: After my session with Zoei, I asked her if she likes to DFK, to which she shared that it depends on the chemistry and whether she feels comfortable with you. Hence there will be times that Zoei doesn’t offer DFK. So bros will have to put in some effort to make Zoei laugh and feel comfortable by flirting and joking with her before she really opens up and DFKs you. It is some work to do on our part, but trust me it is very rewarding to be able to DFK such a young and pretty chick like Zoei.

After DFK-ing for awhile, Zoei slowly moved down my body to sensually lick my nipples while looking at me. There were times when she will look away shyly when we locked our eyes and she innocently joked that she is a young girl and she feels shy doing this. I smiled at her and gave her a slow DFK to ease her nerves, and pushed her head down towards my dick. Zoei’s BBBJ is slow and sensual, but it is filled with maximum wetness and suction. It was a really amazing sight to see such a young and beautiful girl sucking me off while I fondled with her snow white smooth and flawless skin.

I positioned Zoei for CG next and she slowly lowered herself onto me. We started out slowly in CG with Zoei grinding me and me sucking on her nipples. As things started to heat up, Zoei started to grind harder and I could tell that she was horny. I took my chance and went all in to give Zoei a wet and strong DFK, and she reciprocated by sucking on my lips and used her tongue to play with mine.

I could not take it anymore and wanted to enjoy this young, nubile and pretty goddess in missionary. I carried Zoei up from CG and pushed her down onto the bed to change to missionary while my dick was still in her pussy. Before continuing to plough her pussy, I took a pillow for her to make sure that her head was in the best position for us to DFK. Zoei’s lips and tongue are very soft and it felt amazing when my tongue was exploring every part of her mouth.

I started to thrust my dick in and out of Zoei sensually and we were making love passionately like husband and wife. I positioned my body close to Zoei and wrapped one arm around her neck so that I could push her head towards me and lock her in for a long DFK. Zoei started letting out soft moans and I slightly increased the pace of my thrusts for fear of hurting her. Before I knew it, I felt tiny pulses coming from Zoei’s pussy and she told me that she had came. Zoei’s orgasm is different from that of Yves who squirts and pulses hard, Zoei’s orgasm is on the softer side like the gentle and demure girl that she is.

I looked at Zoei and smiled at her. She got shy and started to use her hands to cover her face, and told me to stop looking at her. I removed her hands from her face and started to DFK her again while increasing the pace of my thrusts. It was not long before I could not handle the sight of myself fucking such a beautiful creature and I unleashed a huge load into Zoei.

Zoei is very pretty and a session with her is guaranteed to be filled with fun and laughter. Despite her young age, Zoei’s service level and skills in bed are really good and it is no wonder that she is a VP legend! She may very well be one of if not the prettiest viet girl in bro VP’s stable. Yes we bros may need to do some work to unlock her DFK, but it is damn worth it for sure if you manage to. Like Yves, Zoei truly deserves to be a VP legend and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
Old Today, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Zoei (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Zoei! After experiencing max PSE from Yves, I wanted to enjoy the other end of the sexual spectrum and get max GFE today, and there was no one better than the VP legend and goddess Zoei to shower me with extra tender care and love! WOW Zoei’s beauty and GFE is really no joke, if bros have a weak heart and are easily smitten, you will definitely get KC-ed by Zoei.

Zoei picked me up in a white tube top and extremely short white skirt that barely covered her butt. What wowed me more than her attire was that amazingly pretty face of hers! She is seriously prettier than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have seen! Zoei gave me max GFE from the moment we met and held my hands as we headed into the lift. Like what other bros have shared, Zoei is a cheerful girl who likes to joke, so we cracked many jokes with each other and the lift was filled with our laughter.

We had to climb a few flight of stairs up to her room and I told her to go in front of me so that I can catch her in case she falls down. To which she jokingly said that she had already fallen, fallen for me that is, and she let out a loud laughter. I enjoyed the view of Zoei walking up the stairs in front of me, in particular to satisfy my upskirt fetish as I got an all access view of Zoei’s buttcheeks under that short skirt, but more importantly that white lace thong that barely covered her pussy. Thank the gods that there were quite a few flight of stairs for us to climb up, my eyes thoroughly enjoyed the feast that was Zoei’s butt and pussy.

Fast forward and we were lying down next to each other on the bed, with me lying on my side looking at Zoei who was lying on her stomach. We connected like long lost friends and talked about her hometown in Vietnam, her favourite places, her favourite food and everything under the sun, while our hands sensually caressed each other’s skin and we continued to joke and laugh together. Time flew by quickly and before we knew it, 15 minutes had already passed and Zoei asked me ‘要做爱吗?’, to which I jokingly said that I didn’t want to fuck and only wanted to chat with her for the entire session. This made Zoei burst out laughing and I took the opportunity to move my head closer to hers. I smiled at her and position my lips closer to her, and Zoei went in to give me a slow and sensual DFK.
Tip for bros: After my session with Zoei, I asked her if she likes to DFK, to which she shared that it depends on the chemistry and whether she feels comfortable with you. Hence there will be times that Zoei doesn’t offer DFK. So bros will have to put in some effort to make Zoei laugh and feel comfortable by flirting and joking with her before she really opens up and DFKs you. It is some work to do on our part, but trust me it is very rewarding to be able to DFK such a young and pretty chick like Zoei.

After DFK-ing for awhile, Zoei slowly moved down my body to sensually lick my nipples while looking at me. There were times when she will look away shyly when we locked our eyes and she innocently joked that she is a young girl and she feels shy doing this. I smiled at her and gave her a slow DFK to ease her nerves, and pushed her head down towards my dick. Zoei’s BBBJ is slow and sensual, but it is filled with maximum wetness and suction. It was a really amazing sight to see such a young and beautiful girl sucking me off while I fondled with her snow white smooth and flawless skin.

I positioned Zoei for CG next and she slowly lowered herself onto me. We started out slowly in CG with Zoei grinding me and me sucking on her nipples. As things started to heat up, Zoei started to grind harder and I could tell that she was horny. I took my chance and went all in to give Zoei a wet and strong DFK, and she reciprocated by sucking on my lips and used her tongue to play with mine.

I could not take it anymore and wanted to enjoy this young, nubile and pretty goddess in missionary. I carried Zoei up from CG and pushed her down onto the bed to change to missionary while my dick was still in her pussy. Before continuing to plough her pussy, I took a pillow for her to make sure that her head was in the best position for us to DFK. Zoei’s lips and tongue are very soft and it felt amazing when my tongue was exploring every part of her mouth.

I started to thrust my dick in and out of Zoei sensually and we were making love passionately like husband and wife. I positioned my body close to Zoei and wrapped one arm around her neck so that I could push her head towards me and lock her in for a long DFK. Zoei started letting out soft moans and I slightly increased the pace of my thrusts for fear of hurting her. Before I knew it, I felt tiny pulses coming from Zoei’s pussy and she told me that she had came. Zoei’s orgasm is different from that of Yves who squirts and pulses hard, Zoei’s orgasm is on the softer side like the gentle and demure girl that she is.

I looked at Zoei and smiled at her. She got shy and started to use her hands to cover her face, and told me to stop looking at her. I removed her hands from her face and started to DFK her again while increasing the pace of my thrusts. It was not long before I could not handle the sight of myself fucking such a beautiful creature and I unleashed a huge load into Zoei.

Zoei is very pretty and a session with her is guaranteed to be filled with fun and laughter. Despite her young age, Zoei’s service level and skills in bed are really good and it is no wonder that she is a VP legend! She may very well be one of if not the prettiest viet girl in bro VP’s stable. Yes we bros may need to do some work to unlock her DFK, but it is damn worth it for sure if you manage to. Like Yves, Zoei truly deserves to be a VP legend and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
You really polite to ask her before the actions.
Do you ask her when is her birthday? Her birthday should be within this month.
She is Evelyn’s friend, if that interest you.
Old Today, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
Strawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sophia

Web: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1000536
Looks: She is really pretty and my type of looks. 90% identical to photos. Long hair and she also has those sleepy eyes which just looks so sexy when she is high.

Body: tall and slender with model standard figure, nice and proportional. Fair smooth skin complexion and hot round curvy ass.

Boobs: Natural B. Soft and pefect size for a body with pointer sensitive nipple. Nice to touch, zhut zhut and grope.

Frenching: reciprocates well and she was passionate and intense about it. Just like frenching with a horny slut.

Painting: paintable and there is no weird smell. Clean shaven pussy. Nice and wet and she surely enjoy being painted, moan is genuine.

Her BBBJ was good
-Good technique and enjoyable, she blows me like a pro.
-Deep and alternate fast and slow.
-Make me wanna shot my first cum I stopped her.
-Power stroke with no teething effect.
-Fucked her fast, hard and deep.
-Naturally lubricated so no ky needed at all.
- Feel the tightness of her pussy
-Good moaning and responsive.
-Screwing her in 3 different positions no issue at all.
-No complaint at all.
-Super satisfied with her
-superb GFE with lot of hugging
-Alway make me feel comfortable and connected with her
-Give me the feeling of one hot lover
-Definitely worth and RTF material.

Thx SNS for this arrangement !!
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 2
jayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You really polite to ask her before the actions.
Do you ask her when is her birthday? Her birthday should be within this month.
She is Evelyn’s friend, if that interest you.
haha yes she quite dependent on chemistry type of girl. so after a few RTM since march can feel increasing levels of GFE everytime but feels like she did up her service level cuz of the competition. her birthday is indeed this month hahaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1