The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bernd3482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

I want to share my disappointing experience in Hong Kong so far.

Most girls I met through telegram were not like advertised. I used different agents all in TST hotels. The prices are quite high with 2000$, so I expected high-end girls. But even when I stated my wishes to the agent, they were completely ignored. The agent tells them what to say, so they can try to trick you.

Total turn-off and a waste of time for the girl too.

Be careful and double check the girl before handing over the money!

The spas are a bit pricy but okay. After a very relaxing massage, all the girls invited me to eat with them. So service was great.

If anyone knows a reliable agent for young model-style girls, please PM me for my next trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1